[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you do when you're stuck in post game depression?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0296.jpg (30KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0296.jpg
30KB, 262x192px
What do you do when you're stuck in post game depression?
Pic related I finished it two days ago
>>
>>386003520
Start buying figures to embrace the autism.
>>
>>386003520
Live your fucking life faggot it is what persona 3 4 and 5 have tried to tell you for years you aren't supposed to have depression when you finish those shit games
>>
>>386003520
Listen to the soundtrack and cry
>>
Any tips on beating Shido?
>>
>>386003784
>Play 110 hour game about breaking out of your shell and making friends
>Reap all the ingame awards of working diligently and building a life for yourself
>Defeat a personification of humanity's apathy and save the world
>Go jack off and eat cheetos after credits roll
Wine is wasted on the drunks
>>
>>386003520
Find a new game, I played nier automata after persona 5 and then that took my attention.
>>
>>386004859
Bring Haru or get a persona that knows Tetrakarn

If you did the pharmacist SL go stockpile on Takemedic-All-Z. get like 50 of those.
>>
>>386004859
null phys
>>
>>386003520
Play some new video games
>>
this wouldnt have happened if you hadnt play such a shit game
>>
I actually ended up replaying it after only a few days to a week after finishing it the first time...then almost all the way through again and the only reason I havent finished that is because I got screwed on the maxing links trophy cuz the damn game locked kawakami out for nearly the entire last month...needless to say I got pissed and havent gotten to finishing it yet but prob will soon for the plat
>>
>>386003520
play p4g if you havent already
thats what i did/am doing
>>
>>386003520
I didn't feel anything after beating P5 unlike 3/4. It didn't hit me like the other two. Anyway it better to just take a break from games or just maybe just play a game you can pick up and play.
>>
>>386004930
I don't actually like people in real life.
>>
>>386006182
Then you should kill yourself for being an edgy teen who plays games about being an edgy teen
>>
>>386006301
>edgy teen
lel
>>
>>386003520
>want to finally get into persona
>friend tells me you can't do everything unless you newgame+
>irritated by that but ask what can be done in a single playthrough
>shows me an intensive day by day guide you must follow to a T or you'll be forced to do shit in postgame
>ask if every game was like this
>"basically every one but 4"
>interest wanes almost entirely
>>
>>386006493
You can do everything in 5 if your not a total retard
>>
File: 1495401306384.png (2MB, 2172x2766px) Image search: [Google]
1495401306384.png
2MB, 2172x2766px
Play another game. Explore other games in the franchise.

Play P1 and P2 and mainline, fag.
>>
>>386006493
Then just play it and get what you get naturally. Theres no reason to max out everything first run, you'll burn yourself out doing that
>>
>>386007663
fuck that, I dont want to go through the same boring plot more than once just to enjoy convos or something with someone I couldn't fit in last time, thats the problem. Its seriously not worth my time to repeat the grind and do everything I already did once for a tiny candy treat or two. This is something every developer should know by now. It'd be easier for me to youtube it at that point, then whats the point? Then whats the point of buying the game in the first place?

Why should the game not have an endless calendar? Why shouldn't it?
>>
>>386003520
The Tales series is good at making you feel like you have friends too
>>
Make real friends.
>>
>>386009395
Goddamn man then don't. Whats the point of playing the game if you decided you aren't going to like it.

But I'll say it again, play the game and get what you get. The whole point, at least with 3, is to make the most of the time you've got. That min-max mentality is only going to hurt your experience, but its just as crazy to refrain from the entire game because of something that isn't even a real issue. Just youtube whatever you didn't get if its that big a deal for you
>>
>>386004859
spam masaku.
i didn't get hit once in his nanomachines form
>>
>>386009493

This.

Video games are for losers
>>
>>386003520
lie in bed and browse the web
>>
>>386009493
All my real friends moved away. I'm much more happy to be by myself now anyway
>>
>>386003520
You play a good game instead
>>
Kind of in the same boat, OP. Talk about fate.
>Thinking of playing Persona 2 or Nocturne
>Afraid I'll burn out if I don't force a non-turn based game after having binged Persona 5 for like 11 hours a day every day.
>>
>>386011910
Don't worry anon, that's what I tell myself too ;_;
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.