[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What in the fuck? Why does this actually look pretty good? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: mario rabbids.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
mario rabbids.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
What in the fuck? Why does this actually look pretty good? It's by fucking Ubisoft and has Rabbids in it. It should be shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNni6qYDem4&t=0s
>>
It's just fucking xcomm.
That's like if I get the gameplay of DMC4 or Bayonetta and made some faggot the MC.
>>
>>385996446
It does look good. I always liked Super Mario© and Rabbids©. This seems like a fun experience for the whole family!
>>
>>385996580
>this and the xcom 2 dlc are releasing on the same day
I feel like not enough jokes are being made about this subject
>>
I hate the aesthetics. The character models look like hard plastic. Even the box art looks wonky compared to current year Nintendo renders.
>>
Did you see the guy who made it? He's a Nintendo nerd who cried when Miyamoto called him "-san". That's why it looks good. It's a labor of love created by an autist who loves games (but was probably forced to have shitty Rabbids in his game), whereas the rest of Ubisoft's games look like they were designed by committee where none of the committee members have ever played a video game and all of the committee members were subject to intensive diversity screening.
>>
It looks good now but this is an Ubisoft game, OP. A downgrade could be just around the corner.
>>
>>385996446
nintendo are probably kicking their asses the same they did with retro making metroid prime
>>
File: rabbid.jpg (111KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
rabbid.jpg
111KB, 1252x1252px
i love rabbids i cant wait for this game
>>
>>385996860
I'm not buying that labor of love shit. Once a Ubishit game, always a Ubishit game. No if, ands, or buts. Nintenbros are already spinning this with posts like yours, when in reality the last good Ubisoft game was like a decade ago.
>>
I'm mostly interesed on Grant "Circusman" Kirkhope's music
>>
>>385997427
This is about as retarded as saying everyone at Fox is out to resurrect Hitler, or everyone at CNN is blowing Hillary's dick. You know these corporations are made up of more than one person, hell, more than one development team.
>>
>>385997427
>when in reality the last good Ubisoft game was like a decade ago.

Both Rayman Origins and Rayman Legends are really good though, and they weren't a decade ago.
>>
File: 1497487292381.png (517KB, 642x694px) Image search: [Google]
1497487292381.png
517KB, 642x694px
>>385997427
>>
>>385997439
Are musicians from Rare the only ones that can pull off boss fight operas? It's a really great concept that isn't used enough.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0w5neFPat1w
>>
>>385999710
Maybe because they are europeans? it's unusual for an american or japanese composer to use that kind of music in a game.
>>
>>385997427
>when in reality the last good Ubisoft game was like a decade ago.

2015 was a decade ago?
>>
>>385996446

Because it's being made with love

That's why
>>
>>385996852
>I hate the aesthetics.
The aesthetics and graphics are top notch though. The game has no business looking as pretty as it does.
>>
File: cry.jpg (88KB, 776x960px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
88KB, 776x960px
>>385997427
>I'm not buying that labor of love shit
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.