[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a foxhole thread? Just picked this up and figuring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: foxhole.jpg (22KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
foxhole.jpg
22KB, 460x215px
Can we have a foxhole thread? Just picked this up and figuring out how logistics work.
>>
We can but you're safer on the /vg/ board. /v/ has decided to unreasonably hate this game
>>
File: 1476003086900.png (21KB, 261x200px) Image search: [Google]
1476003086900.png
21KB, 261x200px
Running with Rifles clone
>>
File: satania laughing.png (291KB, 239x651px) Image search: [Google]
satania laughing.png
291KB, 239x651px
>leave a locked truck in the middle of the road
>"WHO THE FUCK PARKED THIS HERE"
>>
I feel so overwelmed
>>
I tried to make one a while ago and was overrun with people claiming shills
>>
File: 1484197751379.jpg (59KB, 500x539px) Image search: [Google]
1484197751379.jpg
59KB, 500x539px
>>385996825
>get 800 scrap
>get out
>try to take stuff out
>locked by squad
>>
is good game but only for people who have time to spend and play 12 hour sessions.
>>
File: 1455460949197.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1455460949197.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>385996231
It's really fucking cool. When I first picked it up everyone was out on an attack and I walked a mile to the nearest bridge, got gunned down by some dude in a pillbox, and thought "I've made a mistake funneling this thing money."

Then when I spawned this one guy with knowledge was rallying everyone for an attack on this place. He gave an actual fucking briefing for our mission and we rolled out on foot, maybe 15 of us. Felt like a badass, actually fought and stuff.

The bantz is great too, since the enemy can hear you and vice versa. Me and 3 other guys found an enemy armored car just sitting in our territory between 2 of our towns. We surrounded the car (which must've been out of gas) and told him he had 10 seconds to run when he got out. Apparently he stalled long enough to type in team chat for a rescue or something and an enemy raiding party came out as we started hunting him down. Absolute shitshow, I was the only survivor and heavily wounded.

I know this is a huge post but I think the people are what really makes the game. It's kind of like those 4chan clans in old games - a hodge podge of fuckery where shit occasionally gets done. I'm gonna miss it when eventually groups are established and everyone knows what they're doing.
>>
What's your opinion on the guns so far? Personally I think every gun other than the rifle, the HMG and the shotgun is useless bullshit hogging bmats, but the storm rifle could still convince me.
>>
>>385999115
I never bother to run anything but rifles, hmgs, grenades, and explosives. everything else just makes logistics a pain in the ass.
>>
File: 1432456400979.jpg (39KB, 791x720px) Image search: [Google]
1432456400979.jpg
39KB, 791x720px
I like stopping people under the pretense that I'm going to repair their truck to 100%. My friend with a wrench will then unlock it and take their fuel without them noticing as I keep chatting on voice.

Unfortunately people are countering this by circlejerking on Discord and votekicking enmasse, so the amusement of griefing is coming to a grinding halt and my friends and I are going to quit playing soon aiding in its inevitable demise.

If you're thinking of buying this game, don't bother. Even when you try to play regularly you'll eventually find a 3rd worlder who walks in front of your truck as you're driving and gets pissed off. The votekick system is poorly thought out and is ruled by groups of friends who can ban you on a whim.

A TEMP BAN WILL BAN YOU FROM ALL SERVERS AND THE TIME OF THE BAN INCREASES EACH TIME.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.