[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is it with S.t.a.l.k.e.r. fags? They are so pretentious

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1640768-1281411458757.png (170KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1640768-1281411458757.png
170KB, 820x1024px
What the fuck is it with S.t.a.l.k.e.r. fags? They are so pretentious and annoying and are always talking about how much better S.t.a.l.k.e.r. is compared to Fallout/Metro/TLOU/etc. Even the name of the game is annoying to type. They are no better than souls fanboys who beat their dick pretending they play a hard game.

fuck S.t.a.l.k.e.r. and the people who play it.
>>
Not sure if bait but that image is making fun of people who hate on stalker because of playing other fps games and suck at stalker because of the differences.
>>
File: DELET.png (359KB, 803x412px) Image search: [Google]
DELET.png
359KB, 803x412px
>>385983629
This is bait!
FUCKING DELET THIS SHIT
>>
Why was stalker a game about a post-apocalyptic environment where you had to scavenge for anything and everything yet you had an infinite number of metal bolts?
>>
>>385984084
Is it really that hard to find bolts/screws?
>>
>>385984084
In the movie/book (can't remember) that stalker is based on the MC only has like 3 bolts and would retrieve them
Gameplay would suck if it had you retrieve, it could work if you would occasionally find them though
>>
>>385983851
Don't give me that shit, stalker fags are always trying to compare themselves to fallout, and then turn around and boast about how much harder it is and how much more casual fallout is. They are as faggy as DaS fags.
>>
>>385984331
but you used the image incorrectly, it seems you are one to get killed quite often in stalker, isn't that hard, especially playing on master.
I actually don't see too many people comparing to fallout besides saying russian fallout with more of a focus on treasure hunting.
>>
When does S.T.A.L.K.E.R get fun?

I'm playing Shadow of Chernobyl and...
>helped the STALKERS from the raiders
>fought the battle of the scrapyard
>went through a sewer and fought the policeman guys and a headache monster
>went out of the sewers to a russian base and stole documents
>went to a settlement to find a barkeep to pass him a document
>>
>>385984724
You might as well drop it at this point.
>>
>>385984724
If it's not fun then it not going to be fun at all
>>
I just hate the modfags who swarm every thread and throw up their rhetoric about mods.

Fucking robots.
>>
>>385984724
What these guys said>>385984805
>>385984830
Personally I find treasure hunting fun, but the combat can get stale when fighting nothing but bandits
>>
Stalker (Specifically CoP) is one of my favorite games but it really does attract a pretty pretentious fan base.

I loved Shadow of Chernobyl as well, but lets be honest CoP is the first and only one that is a good game without mods.
>>
File: 1298696698272.jpg (239KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1298696698272.jpg
239KB, 500x667px
>>385984724
If you don't find the game fun, don't force yourself to play it.

Just don't be like OP and make it a reason to make a shitty thread.
>>
Stalker number #1. Go home g.i!! No one wants you here!
>>
>>385984084
>post-apocalyptic
>scavenge for everything
Common misconception, you work for a literal outside trader and collaborate with the black market from the start of the first game.

Zone has a lot of supply and demand in the background and while the bolts come out of fucking Zone magic, everything else has justifiable reason to exist considering post-Soviet and current Military Exclusion zone with people sneaking in by the day and a border expanding with every emission.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.