[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1190hrs on game. >Started at 700. >Never got above

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 38

File: Recent_404d78_5944664.jpg (39KB, 900x758px) Image search: [Google]
Recent_404d78_5944664.jpg
39KB, 900x758px
>1190hrs on game.
>Started at 700.
>Never got above gold. Just want to hit plat once.
>Get to 2424.
>Epic losing streak all the way down to 1800. As every fucking piece of cousin fucking redneck trash is put on my team.

Examples of games I lost during this streak:
Elims-Obj.Elims-Death
46-22-16
77-58-12
30-27-0

I understand that in this game K-D isn't as important as other shooters, but fucking christ, if I put 77 Eliminations, and the team loses. I just have to wonder what exactly in hell the other team members were doing.

I also fucking hate this community. You guys call everything "toxic", refuse to stragetise, choose smart heros, or do anything it takes to win.

I know Overwatch is polarizing on this bored, and considered casual trash by a lot of people, and I actually agree. It just bothers me to know that it is casual trash, and I can't hit average tier at it.

Had to vent. Absolutely frustrated.
>>
>>385982427
Nice blog. Just play McRee.
>>
Try playing with at least 1 friend and not more than 2 other friends. 1 for each role and voila you'll always win. Well that's how it worked for me until master
>>
>>385982427
Welcome to forced 50-50s in general. Gotta have friends to stop that shit or be FREAKISHLY good.
>>
File: 341264500797734912.png (10KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
341264500797734912.png
10KB, 128x128px
>1200 hours on a single game
>what's wrong with everyone ELSE

hm
>>
>>385982427
If you can't leave gold you just suck. Period. I climbed from 2600 to 3500 this season and counting.

You're probably way worse than you are willing to admit. You probably pay zero attention to ult economy, you probably have no hero cohesion/strategy, you probably don't use your mic enough for call outs or initiating plays etc.

Overwatch is a game about managing ult economy and making plays with combining hero tool kits. Being skilled with your hero is an asset.
>>
>>385983980
I'm a teacher, so I had all the holidays and all summer off. That's why so many hours. I have that kind of free time.
>>
>>385983989
I got damn close. Then it was like every team I was on was clueless. I don't understand it.
>>
>>385982427
why the fuck are ELO systems used for team based games?
>>
>>385982427
Op you are an idiot the reason you lose is because your teammates are niggers just like yourself.
>>
>>385984230
In high diamond and beyond the amount is people throwing games increases exponentially and i still manage to keep climbing. You aren't good enough to be plat. Sorry to say. Infact even placing below platinum ever is an indicator that you aren't very good. I have never been placed below plat.
>>
>>385982427
>can't hit plat
>after 1200 hours

consider suicide
>>
>git gud faggots
Enjoy your dead game you mongoloids
>>
>>385983976
>forced 50-50s
There are it forced 50wr, you always get put with random players within your skill rating. The game has a 50 wr because you eventually get placed on a higher tier if you're too good for your current one. OP is just gold, that's all there is to it. There is no elo hell, there is no forced winrate.
>>
File: 1482122361876.png (737KB, 900x962px) Image search: [Google]
1482122361876.png
737KB, 900x962px
I spent so long bouncing back and forth between 2100-2500, hovering on the low side. But now finally after putting in 60 hours on Ana I'm very consistently staying above 2400. It's nothing amazing but the progress is real.

It's funny how at first one of the biggest changes that improved my performance was getting a mic and working with my team, and then more recently it was muting everyone and just reading their body language instead. I can't tell you how much more enjoyable the game is when you skip all the assholes. I win games only to find out people in my team were raging the whole game.

I imagine if I climb close to diamond again I won't mute everyone as a standard, but I've found that at gold/plat the "call-outs" are mostly useless noise and you don't need them if you pay attention. Something I only really learned playing support though.
>>
>>385984770
>There are it
Jesus fuck I meant to say there's no forced 50% wr. Sorry phoneposting, but yeah forced winrate is bullshit
>>
>>385984770
Theres a dead game though
>>
Have you tried not playing shit games?
>>
>>385984910
Maybe, I stopped playing a few months ago because the meta has been absolute bullshit and they are obviously not going to fix it.
>>
File: 1490230366519.jpg (32KB, 402x414px) Image search: [Google]
1490230366519.jpg
32KB, 402x414px
You sound like a huge brainlet, OP
>>
>stuck in plat

I know its just my mechanical skill and decision making holding me back

I cant commit to this game without destroying my hand completely too old for this shit
>>
>>385982427
you're dying too much, 16 and 12 deaths is like.. way too much, depending on your hero, that's like a few ults worth you gave them all by yourself

though to be honest, the 2nd set sounds like you're full of shit, not sure how you managed to kill 77 people but died 12 times, even the first one, dying 16 times takes you out of fights for a significant amount of time
>>
>there are actual people that think overshits ranked is a test of skill and not a slot machine. Praying each match you don't get a retard
>they actually think overshit rank means anything to intelligent people
Fucking brainlets
>>
>>385985664
You're the brainlet for going against hard evidence. If grandmasters manage to solo queue to gm consistently then it's obviously not a slot machine. It's how well you can play.
>>
Ive accidentally got higher ranks than most of /v/ while trying to get low elo to play with shitter friends. I played two legitimate games and got placed Diamond and had to throw 40 games as Mei to get to the rank i wanted.

I dont know how you guys think you can talk about balance or strategies at all, minus that one McCree main.
>>
>>385985664
>hurr elo hell
>people actually good at the game can climb regardless of the team
Sorry you got shit teams aye, its totally all them and not at all you.
>>
>>385986106
>>385986375
Look at them like vermin. Fucking losers
>>
>>385982427
>taking overwatch seriously

This was your first mistake.
>>
>>385986496
but you're the loser
>>
>>385982427

One player can't carry a team, but one player can make it so the team he is on loses.

t. High Gold shitter

Season high: 2.3k
Current rank: 1.6k

It's probably because this season is the Summer season, so all the kids are off of school.
>>
>>385986106
>You're the brainlet for going against hard evidence. If grandmasters manage to solo queue to gm consistently then it's obviously not a slot machine. It's how well you can play.

Like with mobas it's actually not. It's about keeping the teams morale up. That's it.
This is incidently also what makes these games trash, how you play is less important.
>>
As a cousin fucking redneck trash piece of shit, who legitimately fucked his 4 year old younger cousin on a family BBQ, brews moonshine in his backyard and works on a pig farm I can only say

I got 3032 this season, git gud scrub
>>
>>385986778
holy shit op btfo
>>
>>385983115
>Nice blog. Just play Mercy.
Ftfy
>>
>>385986709
>It's about keeping the teams morale up. That's it.
Prove it
>>
>>385986709
>keeping morale up
Means nothing when 2-3 of your teammates are intellectually disabled. Its the same for all these mobas and fps mobas. The difference is how each game lets you carry on individual skill.
OW doesn't let you do this compared to say Paladins.
>>
File: 1476768325334.png (214KB, 531x469px) Image search: [Google]
1476768325334.png
214KB, 531x469px
>>385986778
S A U C E
>>
>>385986694
This is objectively false, especially in gold. I guarantee i could carry a game in gold rank with zero problem.
>>
>>385987009
>spoonfeeding

Nah mang. I still value my "old"fag rules.
>>
File: 1501267024506.jpg (63KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501267024506.jpg
63KB, 900x900px
>Playing as Reaper
>Sneak in and Ult, taking 4 of them. Killed by a straggler
>Do this more than once, over multiple matches
>My team never capitalizes. Just sit there and fight with one person instead of fighting on point and pushing
>Consistent losses out the house, fucking my SR into hell.
Why can't the people I play just me somewhat competent? They never group up and always run in the direction the enemy team is facing when it'd be so much easier to flank them and tear their shit up.
>>
>>385982427
>play modern Blizzard garbage
Wooooooooow, how could I have known that it was going to be shit?
>>
>>385982427
I literally climbed from ~1800 to ~2500 in 6 days.
You're doing something wrong.
>>
File: B9RjO.gif (623KB, 255x184px) Image search: [Google]
B9RjO.gif
623KB, 255x184px
>begging for strategy and getting mad at a casualshit dead game with autoaim as an ult
overwatch is the vidya equivalent of communism. kill yourself or play quake.
>>
>Play only Mercy
>Win 3/10 placement games
>Place into Diamond
wew
>>
>>385982427
>tfw I hit masters within 50 hours
>there are people that can't pass gold in 1200 hours
>>
>>385986969
I don't need to do jack shit. I have experienced in countless mobas and games like overwatch and have noticed the winning patterns.
If you don't want to believe me and want to delude yourself that "if i just play better i will win more!" then by all means don't let me stop you.

>>385986970
>Means nothing when 2-3 of your teammates are intellectually disabled.

It means everything. This is why muting isn't a solution either since you need to keep morale up.
The mentality that "I can only affect myself and my skill" in a match is wrong. If any one person's morale drops in the negative (doesn't even have to be the one playing poorly or being the weakest player on the team) then they will play worse, become distracted and possibly even throwing the match. This makes the match much harder for you to win. This is something that has direct impact on the match you're currently playing.
On the other hand if someone is not doing well, is feeling bad about it and you tell them it's ok and that you know that they're trying their best and shit like that they will actually try even harder to win and often play better. This will also result in your team's overall morale being higher and make sure people get their shit more together.
Might sound gay and too much work but that's because it is. But it works. That's why I stopped playing these games because the winning strat is more about coddling babies over playing well.
There's more to it than just this, but the basic principle is to keep team morale up if you want to win more. Too many times a disorganized and demoralized team will lose to a less skilled team simply due to morale.

Take this advice or not, I don't care.
>>
>>385984876
>one of the biggest changes that improved my performance was getting a mic
Don't tell me you actually expected people to look real quick at chat while a teamfight is happening for a call or something. Good on you for actually looking for improvement though.
>>
>>385986709

Yeah but Mobas have items, so if you DPS is shit you can off-buy into DPS items or self-healing. IF your team is a Junkrat and Reaper running alone down the main path and dying there's not much you can do since then it's just a 6v4 constantly.
>>
>>385988008
>muh morale
>maybe if i cheerlead the team will win because i cant play for shit
You are the worst brainlet.
>>
I always make sure my team loses. i'll main hanzo forever just to fuck with you dipshits. i have been doing this since the launch of the game
>>
>>385988456
>>muh morale
>>maybe if i cheerlead the team will win because i cant play for shit
>You are the worst brainlet.

Good job on missing the point. Now run along and whine about your team being shit while crying about why you're not winning. You're precisely where you belong.
>>
>>385982427
>Playing team based games
Your gripe is why i exactly quit taking them seriously. I don't have a team of people i know for games atleast not a full one that are good enough and play consistently so id lose despite doing better then anyone on the enemy team by massive amounts.

Im not saying i didn't get destroyed in said games badly sometimes but i can find more examples where id do amazingly and just end up losing.
>>
>never really played the game before
>get ranked 2950 first time
>finish ranked 3873 last season
>don't even play with a mic or play with friends

Game is fucking easy. Do you have a fucking brain? Do you have the ability to aim? Then you should at least reach Diamond.
>>
>>385988821
You don't even need to aim in this meta.
Just pick monkey and dive.
>>
>>385988520
Keep up the good work.
>>
>Playing OW for 1200 hours
Jesus how? Especially with shitters dragging you down. I got bored of both it and that like 100-200 hours in. The gameplay is just so shallow mechanically and most situations at mid level and higher can feel so fucking chaotic. The game is also insanely ugly to watch competitively. Not from one persons view but when they try to cover both teams and multiple people.
>>
>>385982427
Holy shit how bad can you be? I hit 3200 in the 1 month I played. I wasn't even good at the game. Ive never understood how people can be bad at video games. I dont always have a high skill ceiling st every game I play but im always above average
>>
File: 00_05_32_15.Still001.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
00_05_32_15.Still001.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
>>385982427
GM here, been playing on a friends 2000 account because he had a night like you and trying to dig him out.

I find the teams just don't know when to switch.
They have a Sym/Mei/Winston setup? Better stay as Genji. Ana's pocketing them from afar? Better leave her alone and just try to out damage it.

Also everyone wants to DPS. It happens across all levels but holy fuck gold seems to be the worst. Every game has been 3-4 DPS'.
>>
>>385988560
In proper fps you dont need cheerleaders because the people that play it arent emotionally babies and it doesnt matter if someone gives up no one cares.
This is why this genre sucks. Fuck being nice to fragile people just to get them to cooperate
>>
File: 1482117502632.png (166KB, 590x422px) Image search: [Google]
1482117502632.png
166KB, 590x422px
>>385988331
No at the time I was just playing really selfishly. Also talking to people and making friends made me appreciate how personal the game is really (and why it can get to you when things get hostile). It's a team game and it's all about recognizing and exploiting the opportunities you are creating together, together. Covering weaknesses and enabling strengths.
That said I also realized I don't need voices to know what people are thinking, videogame body language is really raw and straightforward like that, and the game has so many audio cues. Good call outs have been rare, it's mostly useless play by plays and unfunny banter. There are delightful exceptions but I'm quick to mute and just listen to some music. The irony in making call outs while having everyone muted. I wouldn't do it if it wasn't for the current Reaper meta.

also playing this obsessively helps
http://aim400kg.ru/ea/
protip: my sensitivity is a fourth of what it used to be
>>
>>385988008
>want to delude yourself that "if i just play better i will win more!"
You mean like all the best players and teams? Yeah I guess they're just deluded about winning.
>>
File: mercy_by_liang_xing-da6g6ep.jpg (2MB, 2000x1482px) Image search: [Google]
mercy_by_liang_xing-da6g6ep.jpg
2MB, 2000x1482px
After trying so fucking hard playing dps and tank, i gave up and became a healslut. I haven't looked back since I've one-tricked mercy, and I've only been rising up the ranks ever since.

On a somewhat related note, I've met way too much mercy mains in comp.
>>
>>385982427

Clearly there is a point where you have to take a step back look at what you might be doing wrong.

I was plat last season and shot all the way down to silver this season after placements, I'm plat again now and in retrospect, it wasn't that difficult.
>>
>>385982427
>play OW
>only play one hero and never switch
>first season hit 65
>second season hit plat
>third season onwards hit diamond
>play a fraction of the time of OP
I think you're just shit OP. Children are diamond now.
>>
>>385989463
>You mean like all the best players and teams? Yeah I guess they're just deluded about winning.

Do I have to explain it to you as if you were a baby? Because that would take several posts and up to 1 hour. I'm sorry for assumign that you had the brain to work out
>making sure everyone on your team is playing their best and having good morale in addition to you playing well is the key to victory
You thinking that this is solely about individual skill shows me precisely how bad and ignorant you are. But hey, sorry for giving you tips about something that took me years to work out and perfect but ultimately drove me to stop playing games like these.
You keep banging your head against the wall champ. You'll get there some day.
>>
>>385982427
have you considered playing a good game?
or putting your 1200 fucking hours into learning a skill you faggot?
you could be playing multiple instruments while speaking several different languages, but instead youre posting on an imageboard about how much you suck at videogames.
actually i take it back. you're clearly incapable of learning or critical thinking
>>
>>385989646
>Clearly there is a point where you have to take a step back look at what you might be doing wrong.

He's most likely raging and getting upset over his team. That's generally the case with people like this.
>>
>>385989463
You think this has nothing to do with morale when OP himself is demoralized? In all aspects of life morale is everything.
>>
>>385989203
>3-4
At diamond I'm seeing 4-5 consistently. It's fucking cancer and I hate everyone.

I took a 2 month break, before that I was constantly playing with Master/GM and it was nice.
Now that I'm back, I'm getting cancer.
>>
File: 1368676929148.png (3KB, 203x219px) Image search: [Google]
1368676929148.png
3KB, 203x219px
>>385982427
>can't put in the effort to put together a team
>accepts random match making because lazy
>complains low effort keeps him in low rank

anon there's no easy way to put this... you're a moron but you can grow out of it... if you try
>>
>>385989916
Same could be said of you. You could be spending 1200 hours getting fit as a way to make women ignore your missing teeth but here you are, posting on a mongolian throat singing board at bedtime.
>>
>>385982427

I have no friends who play this and always end up plat. I give up immedately after getting to plat because I dont give a fuck to play ranked past the placement.

I'm pretty sure youre bad. I have about 300 hours total.
>>
>>385989814
>It's about keeping the teams morale up. That's it.
>that this is solely about individual skill
Move those goalposts some more, shitter
>>
>>385992748
I haven't moved a single goalpost. Meanwhile you try and hold on your your sheltered belief that this is only about individual skill.

Don't worry, I don't try and convince the close-minded. So you go ahead and keep losing and whining about your team while I'm doing something more productive.
>>
File: 1399671122996.gif (2MB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1399671122996.gif
2MB, 400x350px
>>385992930
>only about individual skill
You keep doing it
>>
>>385989203
>I find the teams just don't know when to switch

This happens when I play a lot. We'll have three people pick DPS right away, and I'll go tank or something, and the last two people pick Genji and Mei and don't switch off until we've already lost the whole match.
>>
>>385986584
It's impossible to not take Overwatch seriously, because it's the only way the game can be enjoyed. Pic related.
>>
File: 1492050874182.gif (458KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1492050874182.gif
458KB, 256x256px
>>385987604
>accuses Overwatch of a being dead game
>suggests playing Quake
>>
>>385991068
At least he can kick your ass.
>>
>>385993451
>she didnt instantly shove it in her mouth and swallow load after load of the foam
0/10
>>
>>385982427

Dunning-Kruger general
>>
>>385982427
You should explore your options for different games, taking overwatch seriously just seems like a weird dad-joke
>>
>>385984770
I'm not going to disagree with you that OP is shit anon, especially with the ranks on /vg/ that people put out. I do disagree with you that specifically in OW there isn't elo hell. Up to gold is ez pz if you can't win you are just fucking trash but getting to plat can be tough and the climb to diamond fucking ass rape with the vastly random amount of people you get in comp, ESPECIALLY when you solo queue.
>>
>>385994406
>a game where you are dependant on 5 retards to win
Anon you suffer from it.
>>
File: 1359253949076.gif (2MB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
1359253949076.gif
2MB, 240x180px
>>385995171
>implying you're not the retard
>>
File: 1500962065313.jpg (106KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
1500962065313.jpg
106KB, 500x599px
>battlemercy my way into plat
>hurr durr get off dps mercymain man babies crying every game
>be 40-4
>switch off to healer
>genji/hanzo/reaper/tracer flanks constantly
>HEY ASSFAGGOTS FUCKING PEEL
>nobody helps constantly fighting flashers in 1v1
>win 80% of the time but teammates still die because no heals but I live and awkwardly retreat
>LE PUBLIC CHAT: OMG GOD MERCY/ANA WHY NO HEALS U NOOB
>enemy team: "maybe if you helped mercy/ana instead of be 4 dps you'd win sorry mercy/ana"
>Everyone else knows the problem but my team refuses to acknowledge it
>You lose x 4
>BAZINGA

so now I'm locking dps
EVERY
SINGLE
TIME
>>
>>385982427

So this is the kind of trash teaching kids today? You're gonna get assblasted over a trash game.

The problem isn't the game or the players, it's you for obsessing over it and pissing away all that time at something you're terrible at.
>>
>>385989203
>only having 3 dps games
>not having 5 dps no hitcan teams
>>
File: tracer (2).jpg (113KB, 879x909px) Image search: [Google]
tracer (2).jpg
113KB, 879x909px
>>
>>385997316
And people wonder why conservatives prefer to homeschool their children.
>>
>>385982427
I hit diamond despite having shit reactions (that I've worked on excessively) and never playing a kbm fps for a long time before. You're just awful at video games.

Someone recommend me a multiplayer game.

League is absolute shit. (Diamond)
DotA is slow. (Unranked)
I've played too much HotS as it is, the community is way too retarded for how low the skill floor is. (Grandmaster)
CSGO felt like shitty CoD to me, sorry valvecucks. (Unranked)
Overwatch would be fine if the heroes weren't as shallow as a puddle ability wise and maps weren't literally the worst of all time. (Diamond)
Titanfall 2 is dead. (Nothing)
WoW is dead and the endgame is the worst it's ever been. (#1 Parses)
Hearthstone puts me to sleep. (Legend)
Gwent they ruined when they moved to open beta. (Rank 15)
Quake is fun, although it was a bit before my time and it makes Titanfall 2 look alive. (Nothing)
CoD is garage, I don't want to play on consoles so Halo is out, Destiny isn't out yet. (4+ KDs)
Seriously what the fuck else is there? I've hit a high level in most games, to a very high level in games I enjoyed. Have I wasted my time even more than I thought I did?
>>
>>385984130
>0 aspirations in life middle school teacher complains about vidya teammates being shit

That's refreshing.
>>
>>385998314
I wish I was homeschooled.
> b-but muh socialization
Interacting with plebs isn’t needed
>>
>>386000330
Play Final Fantasy 14, if you can handle weabshit that is.
>>
>>386000542
>tfw did half of highschool homeschooled, half not
It's not like you learn anything anyway.
It's fucking daycare for teenagers.
None of my kids are going to highschool. It's not like that's the extent of socialization, there's plenty of activities that aren't involved with school at all.
>>
>>386000654
Made it to level 30. Dumbed down for the control pad, felt fucking awful. I actually thought GW2 was better than it, disappointment that it was, at least I made it to max level in that
>>
>>385982427
You know.....you could just play an actual competitive game.

Nobody should be playing overwatch if they are looking for a competitive match with all players doing what ever they can to win. Its just too fucking casual. Even in high diamond players were still playing gay shit because they "liked" the character even if it was single handedly losing us the game.
>>
>>386000330
Rainbow Six Siege
>>
>>386000772
>ubisoft
Fuck it, ill give it a try I guess
>>
>>386000761
You do realize that Overwatch is one of the biggest competitive pro-scenes in eSports, right?
>>
>>386000914
This has to be bait.

Incase you really are an underage retard:

Esports is keyword for advertisement, and size does not dictate quality.
>>
File: EOAR6za.jpg (21KB, 600x315px) Image search: [Google]
EOAR6za.jpg
21KB, 600x315px
>>386001041
>size does not dictate quality
>>
>>386000330
Why do people just lie like this? Do you think we'll be impressed?
>>
>>386001041
Damn you're fucking stupid.
>>
>>386001286
>>386001480
Samefagging doesn't make you right.
>>386001367
It's really not that impressive in the grand scheme of things, and I really do want some recommendations. I've been playing video games nearly two decades, and the past few years I've been feeling like I'm running out, and now I finally feel like I'm out.
>>
>placements some of the worst matches i've ever played in any video game
>dudes using voice chat just to vape, people queueing for ranked by accident, leavers out the ass
>get put in low silver
>think i'll be stuck in elo hell forever
>go on a 20 something match win streak straight out of placements
>diamond
i mean i had to tryhard my ass of with s76, d.va and tracer to try and carry my usually shitty team but it's possible if you can aim and know when to press the i win button ults
>>
>playing ranked solo
>relying on 5 strangers to be good every single match

It's not the game's fault you have no friends.
>>
>>386001606
>"s-samefag!"
not an argument
>>
Its really frustrating. I took a couple months off comp and have struggled with silver/gold. I see way too many Hanzos on control point maps. I mean tanks, but have all but given up on competitive because no one switches. The dps never switches and the snipers instalock hanzos. In the end its almost always the healer and i cleaning doing our darnest while the dps just assumes theyre invulnerable and cant manage to get easy picks. I would be so grateful for more reapers and soldiers, and less hanzos and sombras.
>>
>>386001829
You samefagged ad hominem, you underage moron.
Unfuckingreal.
>>
>>386002038
still not an argument
>>
File: Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg (34KB, 238x293px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout_4_cover_art.jpg
34KB, 238x293px
>>386001286
Are you seriously trying to argue otherwise?
>>
>>386000330
Try more relaxing games like Worms WMD or even GTA Online.
Worms can feel "competitive" yet remain fun, and GTA is plain old dumb fun (especially with friends).
>>
>>386003052
now THIS is bait

>"fallout 4 is a shitty fallout game!"
>says 5% of the playerbase who are NVfags while the other 95% enjoys a genuinely good game
>>
>>386000330
>DotA is slow

What the fug am I reading. I wish my games were slow because every dicksucking faggot wants to play like it's The International and gank from minute 1.

I don't know how low your mmr is (I'm pretty sure unranked has its own hidden mmr) but I pray for games where I can just farm for 60 minutes.

t. have played since the fucking beta
>>
>>386000330
>CSGO felt like shitty CoD to me, sorry valvecucks. (Unranked)
>thinks he has a valid opinion of a game that was specifically designed for high level competitive play by playing unranked

you should be shot
>>
>>385984130
Our future is doomed
>>
>>385982427

As someone who doesn't have any friends, it seems the only way to climb the ranks in Overwatch, or any other game for that matter, is with friends. Yeah, I know, no shit. They should make it easier to climb without friends.
>>
>>386003227

>a genuinely good game

That's kind of my problem with FO4, it's just good, but there's so many GREAT games out there that sinking 40 hours into 'good' feels like a colossal waste of time
>>
>3 people leave or DCd

3 minute leave warning, have to wait if you leave someone reports you for throwing game

get banned because throwing game 3 v 6

shit fuckin game
>>
>>386004909
After summer games im done ngl

I just want nihon, merica mccree, and the lifting zarya with the black cannon.
Thats it im done with this fucking game after that
>>
>>385982427
>1190hrs on game.

good lord, I felt like the game was tapped at 80 hours
>>
File: 1501115983181.gif (25KB, 112x112px) Image search: [Google]
1501115983181.gif
25KB, 112x112px
>>385982427
>overwatch is a team game
>can't put blame on your tame whatsoever when shit goes wrong
>>
File: 39847402393.jpg (36KB, 445x604px) Image search: [Google]
39847402393.jpg
36KB, 445x604px
>>385982427
>play Torb on attack
>people report me for being a thrower
>team wins
>gold/silver medals galore
>team still talks mad shit at me
I fucking hate this game and the sooner it dies the sooner I move on to the next flavor of the year

FUCK ALL OF YOU
>>
File: header2-main2.jpg (47KB, 899x335px) Image search: [Google]
header2-main2.jpg
47KB, 899x335px
>>385982427

GET GOOD GET LMAOBOX
>>
File: 1443400981424.jpg (18KB, 270x208px) Image search: [Google]
1443400981424.jpg
18KB, 270x208px
>>386003554
>csgo
>high level competitive play
>>
>>385982427
Don't play ranked when you are tilted - a known fact.

If you are sound in mind you are able to play through team failures and at least pull a 50 50 win rate in those tough games. When tilted you give up immediately.
>>
>>385982427
Record your gameplay, send it to a coach, I guarantee that they'll point out things that you didn't even realise were holding you back
>>
>>386006313
Who the fuck plays a builder on 2CP?
>>
>Epic losing streak all the way down to 1800. As every fucking piece of cousin fucking redneck trash is put on my team.
A poor craftsman blames his tools.
>>
File: 1500836933541.jpg (57KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1500836933541.jpg
57KB, 800x800px
>I placed in silver a few seasons ago
>I learned a ton of different heroes, especially focusing on the high skill cap ones (Ana, Widow, Genji, Sombra, etc)
>I instalock who I want to play on any given map
>70% wr on Soldier, 65% wr on Genji (most hours played in comp), 70% wr on Tracer
>Diamond easily, still climbing
>I mute voice chat and leave text chat at the start of every single game. That means I can't ask people to switch, I can't loudly sigh into the mic when we lose a fight, and I don't switch off my hard carry heroes because a 40% wr Mercy main doesn't like a play I made
>>
>>386006823
Sym teleport can be invaluable to hold 1st point as defense.
>>
If you are the kind of guy that yell insults to teammates, you are the problem.
>>
I mean, people play this fucking game exclusively to get a shiny rank then come to cry to a forum when they lose?? Why not play a good game then?
>>
>>385989203
Thisss. Ppl that don't understand the hero switching dynamic will shit on any attempt to take the game seriously. Worse than dps mains are fucking SINGLE HERO dps mains. If someone on the opposite team is playing a hard counter to your character you're basically forcing yourself to sprint uphill in the mud while backpacking a screaming toddler. Put 2 stubborn mains on one side and all it takes one sym or ana with a tank bodyguard to totally bulldoze lmao
>>
>>385986709
Keeping morale is just one part of it
>>
>>385982427
whatever happened to making friends with a consistent group that you'd play with in a comp game? you wan't to get plat? stop solo qing.
>>
>>386000330
Gigantic
Battlerite
>>
>>385987125
While this is true I think you're missing the point.

Let's say you have a team full of gold players all average.
Then lets say you have your team,with you (however better you are than the average gold player) And you have player shit, who is equally bad as you are good compared to the other average gold players.

Chances are I'd give it to the other team.
>>
File: 1252361236.jpg (40KB, 600x575px) Image search: [Google]
1252361236.jpg
40KB, 600x575px
>>385989330
I hit the training button and it just takes me back to the main page. What do?
>>
>>385989203
So what do you do play in that situation?
>>
>>385984876
Surprisingly Diamond players are the most easily tilted. If everything doesn't go exactly to their wishes in the first 2 minutes you're in for an entire game of complaining leading to them eventually throwing by the time Game 2 rolls around.
>>
>>385982427
I' have more than 2000 hours in the game and I'm forever platinum. I'm a loser who plays video games since I was little. I regularly crawl back to high plat just to lose hundreds of SRs no matter how I play.

I'm not here to judge you but people take granted that practicing and learning a game makes anyone better and with enough practice you can basically be good in anything. This is simply not true. There are people who will be never good in many things no matter how many hours they sink in.

The second thing you have to consider, like in many multiplayer games good reflexes and and simply being good in shooting - which can rarely be improved in meaningful way if you are average - will ALWAYS dominate tactics and game sense. Yes technically Overwatch serves "counters" and level advantages on a silver platter but this doesn't mean a good player can't delete your team with anything no matter how "good" you play. In reality you can win with 6 dps, you can win with "shit" heroes in every bracket but the highest. In reality people simply GIVE UP as soon as they get badly beaten which is very apparent in Overwatch because you can't do shit alone.
>>
>>385989203
What really grinds my gears when the enemy team play completly meme comps and still win by just being great in DPS and deleting everything instantly.
>>
1200 hours in a game thats been out for 14 months?
>>
>>385982427
1190hours/24hours = about 50 days
overwatch has been out for 436 days according to google
50/436 is 0.115
you've spent almost 12 percent of your time playing overwatch
and I thought I was degenerate
>>
This game is literally impossible to play without friends or pre-matchmaking.

you will lose 99.99% of the time, doesn't matter if you carry.

The biggest fucking issue is people DC'd or AFK, the leave penalty doesn't stop that at all.

They need a system that monitors how many fucking times someone DCs and stops them from joining any game until they fix their shit.
>>
>tfw getting the only gold weapon you want just by doing placement matches in the first season and never touching comp again
>tfw never worrying about the shitty metas and telling autists in quick play to fuck off
>>
>>385982427
>Have a shit last season
>Finish at 2200 or something
>This season get placed above last season
>2495
>Need one win
>Get a guy who refuses at change off torb
>Another guy who refuses to change off widow
>Other team has perfect comp and work together effortlessly

It's not fair
>>
File: EucIfYY.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
EucIfYY.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>get season ban
>actually feel good that I don't have urges playing this shit
>stop playing all of my games and pick up dancing

I basically have to thank overwatch for this. It made me drop all games.
>>
>>386013170
what was the ban for?
>>
Daily reminder that there's literally nothong wrong with shipping S76 and DVa.
>>
>>386013273

Leaving because I couldn't tolerate the level of retardation.From my experience Overwatch and GTA 5 online had by far the stupidest piece of shit people that play games.
I main support so trash players at least are kept alive and when they didn't even try to capture points when the timer was closing in on the 0 I couldn't handle it anymore.
>>
>>386012309
>be autistic and play for some retarded golden skin
>spend every day in some pointless shit game mode
okay autismo
>>
>>386013530
whatever you say loser
keep thinking that they were trash and you werent
>>
>>386013719

>being this assblusted

I'm going to reinstall next season just to ruin as many games as possible without being banned and do this as long as I can.
>>
It stops being about raw ingame skill at a point and then becomes about how you COORDINATE IN A TEAM GAME.

You have to work on mentality/teamwork/tilt
>>
Get your effeminate lil bro that sounds like a girl to coordinate the team

it always works.
>>
>>385983980
>1200 hours on a single game
Most games I like from the 2000's have over 1000 hours. OW is a year old though.
>>
>>386000461
Not him, but what are your aspirations anon
>>
Maybe you shouldn't play a game you dislike for 1,190 hours you goddamn retard
>>
>>386014746
~(◡‿◡)
No need to get angry, senpai~
>>
Why are the players of this game such spineless, useless crybabies?

The "toxic" shit is just incredible. It's like the average player is 13 years old.
>>
File: release.jpg (48KB, 487x231px) Image search: [Google]
release.jpg
48KB, 487x231px
>>385995171
>>a game where you are dependant on 5 retards to win

Anyone with this mentality should really listen to >>385988008
Because they're most likely making their teams lose.
>>
>>385983980
>1200 hours
> a lot
I thought neo-/v/ was just a rumor
>>
>>386014856
>Why are the players of this game such spineless, useless crybabies?
>The "toxic" shit is just incredible. It's like the average player is 13 years old.

Also, read >>385988008
>>
>>385982427
why do people solo-Q competitive?
youre just asking to have a bad time
>>
>>386015083
Because they don't have friends, take shit too seriously and then take it out on their teams.
So they can't even make online friends.
>>
>>385988008
yeah its the same in any team endeavor, at work, sports, even just simple shit like moving house
morale is key
>>
>>386007427
t.bronze-midsilver

Only if youre fucking retarded and dont know dive comp.
Then it does jack fucking shit.
>>
>TFW 4800 hours of TF2 and 307 of OW yet forever stuck in Silver
>>
>>385982427
being toxic in ow = not being a lil bitch who chooses theri favvvvorite character every time
>>
>>386000330
Diamond is not very high level in Overwatch.
>>
>>386015279
good if you cant get into plat, you are essentially retarded.
I see people with 5k dmg avg in plat.
>>
>>386014935
only casual idiots play same games over and over, I have big ass palate so I rarely even finish games, I just want taste of everything I like

I don't want taste of asscancer to my mouth for 1200 hours
>>
File: 1501601011516.jpg (194KB, 1508x781px) Image search: [Google]
1501601011516.jpg
194KB, 1508x781px
>>385982427
>still playing mobawatch
>>
>>386003568
public schooling is a meme anyways
>>
>>385988008
It's amazing how easily you can manipulate people if you just butter them up.
>>
>>386000330
Play a fighting game, like any updated current gen is fine.
>>
>>386015207
>take shit too seriously
people seem to take life too seriously y'know
>>
File: hmm.png (64KB, 375x163px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
64KB, 375x163px
>>385982427
I'm curious are people like you bad at games or just unlucky?

I lost 3 placements in a row due to the same fucking instalock Hanzo that got LITERALLY 0 kills, and still placed

I've got 178 hours and was placed 2400, ended 2536, I only put 4hours into ranked, it wasn't fun.
>>
>>385984770
Forced 50-50 is a meme because it actually did exist in HotS due to the way the game was setup, you'd get a random shitter on your team and all it took was one bad person to lose the game, but one good person couldn't really win it. It's a bit better now.
>>
>>386015623
>I'm curious are people like you bad at games or just unlucky?

They're not teamplayers. They're convinced that that so long as they work hard good things should come to them.
But in games like these it's about working smart and supporting your team.
People like OP are the ones that will call someone on their team shit and destroy teams.
They're the kind of players that will go
>oh no, another shitty X on my team
and try and start shit or tell people how to play.
>>
>>385982427
I caught my retarded sister cybering over overwatch but haven't said anything yet. She spends almost most of her time playing Overwatch vs AI with some faggots and I'm really pissed that she isn't doing anything to improve her miserable life.

How should I proceed in this situation? Should I just message and block him the next time she leaves her PC or tell her to get a fucking life?
>>
>>386015978

I think you're jealous your sister is getting some cyber cock and not you.

Stop being a fag.
>>
>>385982427
>Play shitty team-based low-skill garbage instead of fighting games, rts, etc.
>Blame losses on everyone else and everything else.
>Cry about rating.
Every time. Play a game where there's nobody else to hold responsible for your failures, or accept your low-level casual garbage.
>>
>>386015851
Ah, those are the worst kind of people, of course they belong in gold, maybe even lower.
>>
>>386015978
Stop being mad, if you were getting some nudes and cybering over OW you'd be doing it.

Peasant.

Who cares anyway, unless she's ugly, got no assets (just squat daily), and a bad personality she can cruise through life without the need to better herself that shit is just icing.
>>
>>386015851
>They're not teamplayers. They're convinced that that so long as they work hard good things should come to them.
>But in games like these it's about working smart and supporting your team.
It's funny, I'm the complete opposite. I couldn't hit a brick wall when I'm standing in front of it, but I carried myself to 50th percentile solely by reading the map, my teammates and my opponents, supporting where I could.

I gave up when I got started to be matched against opponents who would walk around corners and headshot me before I could even process what's going on. Boggles my mind to think that people with that kind of aim end up getting matched against shitters like me.
>>
>>385982427
Meme game, don't play to win, play to have fun
>>
>>385982427
I can solo q my way to diamond tier easy. git gud
>>
File: 1486357325659.jpg (18KB, 236x337px) Image search: [Google]
1486357325659.jpg
18KB, 236x337px
>>385982427
Why would you be mad about your Overwatch rank?
The game itself is irrefutably and demonstrably fixed.
Or are you so retarded that you're going to allow idiots on /v/ to tell you that the game is balanced, because their precious little ego likes to mistake luck for skill?
>>
>>385982427
>Play it casually
>Get to 3500 with tanks
>Decide to smurf tracer on a friend's account
>Get to 3979
>quit because game got boring and I started getting anxiety entering games (in case the game would suck, I'd feel a lot worse than I'd feel good if it went well)

Can anyone else relate to that last point? Can't be fucked launching this shit game anymore, also non-comp was pretty boring imo
>>
>>385986709
Nope, I got to 3979 as Tracer without even talking, I just did my thing and didn't say a word or reply to my teammates for most of my climb. Towards 3800 I did some calls but most games I didn't because I don't enjoy talking to the cunts on my team
>>386017740 (me)
>>
>>385982427
Well if you're playing a hero shooter you already know the problem. Start playing real games instead of twitchbait
>>
>entire team cant get past a turret on Hollywood point A elevator
>>
>>385982427
If the highest you can get to after 1200 hours is 2424, you're just straight up not good at shooters. You're not as good as you think you are.

Try downloading CSgo, that game has some really good training levels (fan made). There are websites that will tell you the equivalent mouse sens.

Then just spend some hours gitting gud. The first couple of hours will probably deal a pretty big blow to your ego as you miss simple shots over and over.
>>
>>386003403
same I prefer chinese DK ricer meta
>>
>>386018957
"Real games"

Scotsman fallacy to the extreme
>>
1190 hours and you're gold how fucking garbage do you have to be
>>
>>386009969
http://aim400kg.com/ea/

Maybe this link is easier. Just click the black window to start. Remember to enable crosshairs in bottom right.
>>
Im climbing to 3500 as torbjorn only.

If theres one thing I learned about this game you need to enable your team or straight up decimate enemy teams and remove problems alone.

If you can't chain kill 3-6 players everytime you make a major move and punish every mistake they make you won't climb very fast.
>>
>>386015373
Playing OW for 1,2k is pretty cancer, yes
But I would rather spend 3k in a good game than 40 hours in many bland ones
>>
Should've stopped playing on the first loss OP.

Try to play when more serious people are playing - usually during school times. Don't expect to climb up the ranks playing at night and weekends.
>>
>>385989603
Mercy has a cute butt.
>>
File: 1495420124978.jpg (151KB, 640x906px) Image search: [Google]
1495420124978.jpg
151KB, 640x906px
>>386020808
All that ass clenching when you hear Genji Ult has paid off!
>>
>>385988821
o yes i believe you :^)
>>
>>386013282
this made me think of something, I keep encountering people IRL, chad types, who have gone and knocked up virgins or are in their 20s getting virgin 17-18 year old girlfriends and essentially grooming them

and they're like, generally praised by the friends/family I know them through, yet these people would shit on that attitude of coveting virginity typically... like it's clearly just kind of a double-standard of some sort, like it's alright for them to do this but not your "average joe". I'm not surprised by anything, the cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy on full display just kind of irks me...
>>
>>385986709
Destroying the other team morale is actually better
>>
just play quickplay you sick fuck
>>
File: 1486250899122.png (392KB, 499x346px) Image search: [Google]
1486250899122.png
392KB, 499x346px
>quickplay and ranked is the same 6-8 heroes on each side

what happened to this game
>>
>>385982427
228 hours total played, this season 3409 without really trying. there is no forced 50, its only about you and you only. you are always going to be placed in teams with worse players than you, it will never change. therefore, its a game where you need to shine much as fucking possible in order to get high rating
>>
File: 1501407903581.jpg (67KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1501407903581.jpg
67KB, 750x750px
>>385984770
>>385994636
>>386015685
>>385984876

Yea sorry in Season 1 I went from rank 59 to 43 in an awful loss streak and then as soon as it ended i climbed to 66. In season 2 I placed plat and ended at Master 3700, every season after I place plat I rise to master. You guys are just worse players, record your play an analyze it I guarantee you will see many errors.

One thing you will notice is many tiers have traits such as people in silver tend to ignore healers, people in gold focus target poorly, plats have bad vertical aiming skills(genji, phar mercy, doomfist), diamonds exhibit volume inefficient decision making which can add up to loss as the match goes. Fix these issues in your play and you will rise.

The above goes for me as well in my inability to break GM.
>>
you just gotta get good OP

I'm drunk half of the time I play and I climbed to plat from gold
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 38

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.