[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready to play the best first person melee game /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

Are you ready to play the best first person melee game /v/?

Alpha comes later this month
>>
>>385980223
>made by Chivalry modders

No thanks I'd rather wait for bannerlord
>>
Fuck yes I am. Kickstarted that shit within 5 mins
>>
>>385980304
Spammerlord will get blown out the fucking water.
>Have fun waiting till 3075
>>
>>385980223
at least you made the post on /v/ this time instead of spamming /fhg/
>>
>>385980304

>bannerlord

HAHAHAHAHAH

Mordhau will be the ultimate melee game its gonna destroy Bannerlord and Kingdom Come deliverance
>>
>>385980764

>this game will BTFO bannerlord

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCjTh9M128k

How dumb are you?
>>
File: Yasss (1024x749).jpg (578KB, 1024x749px) Image search: [Google]
Yasss (1024x749).jpg
578KB, 1024x749px
>>385980764
Let the sheep waste their money on the inferior title. Trying to convince the bannerlord crowd is like arguing with a pewdiepie fan.
>>
>>385980976
Gr8 B8 M8
>>
>>385980984
ikr mordhau looks amazing

Heres actual gameplay guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THKTfTFVfOY

FOR HONOR IS DEAD

BANNERLORD WILL BE DESTROYED

WHAT THE FUCK IS KINGDOM COME DELIVERANCE
>>
>>385980304
this. Chivalry shills btfo
>>
>>385980223
>can't buy keys anymore
reeeeee

>>385981163
for honor was dead 1 month from release on account of being a shitty game. why did anyone think that gameplay would be good for more than like 3 hours?

I saw the game and said "this is rock paper scissors shit this will be good for 5 hours max" 3 million people bought the fucking game. people just fling themselves at graphics.
>>
>>385980223

This game is gonna destroy bannerlord
>>
File: 1494391950507.png (1MB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1494391950507.png
1MB, 683x1024px
i'm legit really excited for this game but can you shitbags stop comparing it to bannerlord and for honor and saying "hurr my game better than urs"

just let us enjoy mordhau without having to make its community seem so shitty
>>
>>385981713
Mordhau community is pretty much Chiv community + some newfags. What'd you expect?
>>
>>385981324
>why did anyone think that gameplay would be good for more than like 3 hours?
it is good, I've played it for hundreds of hours and I have fun with it despite its flaws. the game doesn't have a good player retention rate because I think a lot of people who got it weren't prepared for the gameplay and just got blown out by better players until they gave up.
>>
>>385981713

but Mordhau is going to destroy

>For Honor
>Kingdom Come Deliverance
>Mirage
>Bannerlord

out of the god damn water stop acting modest we are going to be king and the best first person melee game out there
>>
3 ips sad

mordhau shills depersate
>>
>>385981920
>I've played it for hundreds of hours and I have fun

sorry, but there are things you can say that just invalidate your taste as a person who is easily entertained. no personal insult, i wish it were true for me, but you are easily entertained so your opinion on what is good doesn't matter

the retention rate is literally hovering below 5% at this point anon, the game is bad.
>>
>>385981324
>for honor was dead
provide proof with your statements
also daily remind, feelings are not arguments.
neither are adhominems and character assasinations.
i play it daily, it takes 10 times less than queing for a dota 2 game, and a over-watch game.
>>
>>385981937
it's also going to destroy
>Kingdom Hearts
>Beatmania
>Choro-Q
>Pong
>Madden 2005
>Faxanadu

don't even get me started on The Incredible Machine or Puyo Puyo
>>
>>385982063
>I'm the objective word on what's good and isnt
done replying to you
>>
>>385982128
>this neo-/v/ shit where nobody can say anything without "providing proof"

how about you just fuck off, since my post wasn't an invitation for you to interact with me or argue

>I play dedgame, that means it isn't dead!!
means you play a shit dead game kiddo
>>
File: even mo knights.png (590KB, 495x650px)
even mo knights.png
590KB, 495x650px
>>385981937
>This attempt to set Mordhau and Kingdom Come Deliverance against each other
Fuck off, I'm excited for both.
>>
>>385982491

Kingdom come looks like shit atleast mordhau looks competitive and thoughtful
>>
out of the fucking water
>>
Bannerlord is the true king of the genre and anyone excited for this FUCKING garbage should bathe in boiling butter
>>
>>385982570
What a fucking non-argument.
>competitive
How is that an advantage it has over KCD? Of course it's more competitive, it's a fucking multiplayer game.
>thoughtful
Literally what?
>hurr durr mordhau looks like shit atleast KCD looks single player and designed
>>
>>385982658
Oh look, another sheep who thinks spam hitting is better than tactical real time combat.
>>
>>385982853
>tactical
Anon, you're not using that word correctly
>>
>>385982979
It's ok to be in denial. I'd be upset too trying to defend an obvious loss.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.