[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 10 seconds to prove that Minish cap ISN'T the best

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Minish-Cap-Cover.jpg (613KB, 1000x1003px) Image search: [Google]
Minish-Cap-Cover.jpg
613KB, 1000x1003px
You have 10 seconds to prove that Minish cap ISN'T the best Zelda game of all time
>Protip: you cant
>>
>>385977058
Skyward Sword exists
>>
>>385977058
Link's a fuckin pussy
>>
>>385977058
too small
>>
gameboy resolution and screen size makes it almost unplayable
>>
AlttP is better and kinstones are dumb
>>
>>385977058
At least it's better than ocarina
>>
>>385977058
Of course I can't, why would I try? Nothing could ever top it, they might as well just not even make new Zelda games because they already reached the peak with this one.
>>
Its a great game, but there are so plenty of good Zelda's I can never pick. Its a pretty comfy game if you're looking for that.
>>
File: 46738-223931-9.jpg (58KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
46738-223931-9.jpg
58KB, 500x420px
>>385977058
Sorry, what was that? On a related note the capcom games were pretty neat too.
>>
It's not the best Zelda overall, but it's one of the best 2D Zeldas.
>>
>>385977058
smol likn
>>
>>385977058
>Nintendo is too lazy to make another young Link design
>>
File: ooaoos.jpg (29KB, 463x235px) Image search: [Google]
ooaoos.jpg
29KB, 463x235px
Hi, we're the best 2D Zelda games. Link's Awakening of the hipster's choice for best 2D Zelda game.

Prove us wrong.
>>
>>385977058
When Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, A Link to the Past and Wind Waker exists, it becomes pretty damn hard to follow your argument.

It's just lacking truth in it.
At least is a good bait.
>>
>>385982394
it really won't need another, unless it's some post-modern design with a headset, a sweater and holding a starbucks cup.
>>
>>385982476
>ocarina
>majora
Shit games desu
>>
>>385977563
>skyward sword
>>
>>385982682
nice post, here's your (You)

make good use of it
>>
>>385982714
but it's not true at all

that only happened to TP, SS and BotW
>>
>>385982714
>Sonic cycle: The re-skin
>>
none of the zelda games are good

play a proper rpg like dark souls 2
>>
>>385983810
There is no sonic cycle, all sonic games are bad
>>
Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Skyward Sword, A Link to the Past, and Link Between Worlds are all better, though it's by quite a tight margin.
>>
>>385977058
It's the fusion of the Zelda series. It's fun, but it's far too easy and linear.
>>
>>385977058
It has the smallest number of dungeons in any 2D Zelda, and the size-changing gimmick is barely utilized for puzzle solving (outside of side quests).
>>
>>385977058
>Minish cap ISN'T the best Zelda game
Massive amounts of dialogue at every story turn. There are lots of situations where you need to talk to a specific NPC in order to have an unrelated passage open up elsewhere in the game, severely hampering your ability to just wander around and play the game.

Also, the majority of the content outside the main story path (that is, the majority of the content) is either kinstone piece grinding or playing the slot machine. Every other non-Capcom Zelda title rewards you for exploring with the bonus material, encouraging you to further explore the world. Minish Cap gives you absolutely nothing for exploring, until you find the random Kinstone drop and fuse it with the right person, then a treasure chest just appears in the middle of a field as your reward.

>>385978319
Oh you.
>>
>>385977058
Kinstones.
>Missable kinstones
>Have to 100% Kinstones which means over 100+ fusions to get an post-game item that does jack and shit.
>A fucking post-game item in a Zelda title
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.