[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope you weren't looking forward to any future Rockstar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: GTA Online Success .png (1MB, 1116x1516px) Image search: [Google]
GTA Online Success .png
1MB, 1116x1516px
I hope you weren't looking forward to any future Rockstar singleplayer games...
>>
>>385974508
>people actually sink money into multiplayer
>>
>>385974932
>OP's picture
>OP's picture's article
>the fucking proof is real
and then there's your stupid fucking quote
how the fuck are you not getting this
>>
>>385975212
I don't think he's denying it happens, autism-kun, I think he's just mocking those that do.
>>
>>385975212
Are you retarded? Or just new to 4chan? Or shitposting? I honestly can't tell
>>
no just means all future games like RDR will have 900 instances of paid DLC and cash shop microtransactions
>>
>>385975496

This. RDR:O will have cashbags you can buy (in denominations of Pendejo, Bad Hombre, Wyatt Earp and Grande Muchacho) and a whole host of horses to outfit.
>>
its funny, i was playing Payday2 the other day and it felt like everything you should be encouraged to do in a game glamorizing crime, we stayed on one map for 2 hours printing counterfeit money. i couldn't help but be reminded anything in similar in GTAV would get you banned for exploiting, because the only way you should be getting large amounts of cash in their game is RMT'ing it. what a strange paradox GTA finds itself in.
>>
>>385974508
>I hope you weren't looking forward to any future Rockstar singleplayer games...
>when they already announced RDR2

retard
>>
>>385977797
this. People are fucking reactionary, just move on
>>
File: 1498011474714.jpg (11KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1498011474714.jpg
11KB, 200x200px
>>385975212
>premature detonation: the post
You've been holding that inside for a while huh?
>>
>>385977797
It'll be barebones as hell.
>>
>>385974508
>Rockstar
Not even Rockstar that we knew anymore. Taketwo has taken full control. I'm amazed nobody really calls this out. If it was a company EA or Activision owns, they tend to get the blame instantly. This is the exact same scenario but everyone attacks Rockstar
>>
>>385975212
Time for bed bub
>>
nobody in the communities i know has played, or is looking to play this game
it apparently keeps growing by first time gamers, because current gamers are not moving to it
>>
>>385977797
And just like GTA V the single player will be glossed over in favor of the online portion.
>>
>>385974508
Rockstar died a long time ago
>>
>>385978210
>>385978696
>>385977904
>>385977797
This is all an elaborate samefag right? No way theres 4 actual people this stupid in one thread.
>>
>>385974508
That's ok I haven't played a rockstar game since 2004 and don't see myself returning
>>
>>385978406
Probably because rockstar should have been in a far better bargaining position than any studio EA gets ahold of.
>>
>>385978856
$0.02 has been deposited into your RockstarĀ® account.
>>
>>385980189
I wasnt even defending rockstar. Holy shit this board has gotten to subhuman levels of retarded.
>>
>>385978696

GTA V's sp was probably the best in the franchise, save for SA (or VX if you have a huge 80's boner).

It's scummy as fuck what they've done with GTA Online, but I think the base game is well worth playing.
>>
>>385981032
gta v online is just Nigger: The video game
>>
>>385974508
After actually reading this it seems like Take Two's other games have been so shit only GTA is still making money
>>
>>385981351
Other game*
NBA is shit
>>
Can someone tell me what is the appeal of GTA online? I haven't touched it since it first came out when it looked repetitive and tedious as hell.
>>
>>385981653

I played it for a little while, some of the PvP modes were fun for a while, and I liked using the Cliffhanger motorcycle (which you can't use in singleplayer without mods), but actual heisting is complete shit.
>>
>>385981653
Buying obnoxious things to impress strangers and the social aspect of annoying real humans
>>
>>385974508
Their single player games were shit anyway. The games all had shallow mechanics that are never explored and the player's mastery of the mechanics are never challenged they have auto aim to make them more accessible. The writing is not good. The characters you meet are shallow but eccentric to keep the player's attention and after you finish their story line, they're tossed aside and never heard from again

The games usually have good production value though
>>
File: IMG_1913.jpg (34KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.jpg
34KB, 600x401px
> it's a /v/ gets mad and acts surprised that kids play and put money into a grand theft auto game with online features

/v/ just exposing itself for aging horribly and being completely out of touch
>>
>>385974508
Im curious how are they gonna handle the online aspect in the new RDR

since horses are the only vehicle and they are not as llamative as cars or bikes, I cant see a normie buying a shark card to get the new horse
>>
>>385983309
>gun designs (gold and cameos)
>50 million clothing options including saddles and edgy banderas
>retarded mounts or special effects or animations for them
still the same shitty glitchy gameplay as the last one
>>
>>385981653
I don't get it either. But I'm in so deep right now, I've spend more than 60 hours in GTA:O. All I did was grind money with my friend and from times to times laugh when shit happens. It's a much more boring version of MMO, but for some reason, I can't stop playing it (for now). I'll probably stop playing if my friend bailed though.
>>
>>385979030
Except sadly they are no longer
>>
>>385981032
Amazingly shit taste.
>>
>>385974508
reminder they updated GTA online back in december 2016 just to add the cash shop into the menu and ban a shit ton of people
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.