[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's just an expansion pack for the original Splatoon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (242KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
242KB, 1280x720px
>It's just an expansion pack for the original Splatoon
What is your honest to gosh reason for owning this if you had the first one? What have they done in this game that couldn't have been done on the Wii U ignoring the obvious hardware differences?
>>
Do we really need 4 splatoon threads?
>>
>>385971450
>do we need 4 persona threads
>do we need 2 unboxing threads
>do we need 5 SONYGGERS BTFO threads
>do we need 5 HOW WILL ANONTENDOS EVER RECOVER threads
>do we need 15 twitter shot threads
>>
>>385971680
No
>>
>What is your honest to gosh reason for owning this if you had the first one?

Because its not just an expansion pack for the original Splatoon. Its a sequel.
>>
>>385971680
No, no we do not need those. Those are bad. You are wrong in assuming that those are acceptable, as they are not. As is another Splatoon 2 thread from people that didn't play the game whining about not being able to understand why people are enjoying it, even if they owned the first one.
>>
>>385971887
>Neatly and conveniently sidestepping the second question so as to not justify the response
Cute.
>>
>>385971372
does it really matter
does any of this really matter
>>
I enjoyed the testfire. I liked the dualies as a concept and I thought the new specials were better than the old ones.
>What have they done in this game that couldn't have been done on the Wii U ignoring the obvious hardware differences?
Replace all the specials with more balanced ones, so there's less Kraken/Bubbler bullshit. I'd also say that I think the new campaign, some of the new maps, and salmon run as a whole are a lot of fun, but you've already covered your bases with the "expansion pack" meme so anything new the game did is just something they could've added to the first one under that logic.
>>
File: 1501056381081.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501056381081.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>385971372

SALMON MURDER
>>
>>385971372
>What have they done in this game that couldn't have been done on the Wii U

Name a game out right now that couldn't be done on last Gen hardware
>>
>>385971372
it's simple

1. THE GYRO IS A BILLION TIMES BETTER WITH THE LITTLE JOYCON
2. better music
3. nicer presentation
>>
I've been burned by too many shitty sequels. Developers need to fuck off with trying to reinvent the wheel with each release.
>>
>>385973129
Why am I the only person on my team that can get grenades in the fucking basket?
>>
>>385973184
You play with a singular joy-con? Do you put it in one of those holster or something?
>>
>>385973354
If you play with them separated, the gyro aiming is entirely based on the gyroscope in the right joycon, and not the left one. If you get used to it, it works pretty well, because it only requires one wrist's movement as opposed to both hands in tandem.

I still prefer the pro controller though.
>>
>>385973354
it's better because unlike the wii u gamepad, you don't need to awkwardly tild this massive tablet the whole time. it's like a wii mote
>>
>>385973489
I wish the pro controller had the same button feel as the joycons. The joycons have a nice distinct clicky feeling on the face buttons and triggers, but I can't stand using them because they're so tiny.
>>
Finally hit level 30 and got a super sea snail from the fat cat.

Did i miss some rewards? I never talked to the cat until now.
How do i get more snails besides from splatfest?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.