[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh, you guys are going to dance huh? That's cool. Can me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: tatsuya-suou.png (68KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
tatsuya-suou.png
68KB, 222x227px
Oh, you guys are going to dance huh? That's cool. Can me and my friends join too? We're pretty cool. We saved the world before too. You remember us don't you? So can we dance with you? P-please?
>>
You're better than some shitty dancing game, Ta-chan.
>>
>>385971145
Tatsuya can only dance by himself in his timeline.
>>
>>385971145
>wanting more shit spin off games
>>
>>385971145
Do you think Mark has a chance of making an appearance?
>>
>>385971145
At least you will never become a faggot like the other protag.
>>
File: ack.jpg (78KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ack.jpg
78KB, 1280x720px
>>385971879
mark is secretly the zack of the dance games. he pays for it all to happen. yes, and it is black mark.
>>
Maybe as DLC??
I have no idea
hopefully in some way persona 1 and 2 get some notice but who knows
>>
File: JunISAngry.png (14KB, 128x159px) Image search: [Google]
JunISAngry.png
14KB, 128x159px
>>385971931
delete this
>>
>>385972052
Remember that they don't use it out of "respect" to the P1/P2 team. Of course that falls by the wayside when they also don't even acknowledge anything from before P3 such that a small shoutout to Katsuya in 5 was kind of a big deal.
>>
>Q2 is announced
>probably crosses 5 and fucking 4 again
Fuck this shit
I want a party of Ulala, Baofu, Eikichi, Katsuya and Marc and p1/p2 tier spooky techno soundtrack to crawl them dingeons
>>
>>385972052
>>385972729
It's really bizarre that they're happy to build this blockbuster franchise on the back of an author's novel series, but they won't revisit characters written by their own former employees.
>>
>>385972729
>playing P5
>go to theater
>Izakaya Shiraishi theme starts playing
Somebody on the team cares about P2. I just wish they could do more than drop references.
>>
File: what did he mean by this.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
>SMT brings back YHVH, and in DLC, all the MCs of previous games
>oh no, but as far as persona is concerned, we can't bring back characters from the first 2(3) games
but they sure as shit love recycling character tropes and gimmicks associated with those games and reusing them
>>
>>385973021
I think a lot of it is because P1 and P2 are very different in terms of design and things like that compared to the series from P3 on. P3 still tries to keep a bit of the horror and thriller feel to the games but P4 and P5 don't (P4 way more egregiously).

You're also forgetting, too, lifting stuff directly from those games i.e. P3 being a reworked Snow Queen Quest and P5 cribbing heavily in certain superficial aspects from P2. Or hell even the initial trio set up in both P4 being taken from Tatsuya/Eikichi/Lisa pretty blatantly (P5 slightly less blatantly since Joker isn't popular like Tatusya or Yu).
>>
>>385973594
I mean I don't need the pre-P3 characters front and center but just acknowledging that it's taking place in the same world would be cool. Ohya in P5 could've been friends or had an admiration for Maya and/or Yukino. Maybe Chihaya referecnes the Sumaru Genie.

Maybe a field trip to Sumaru City (since Sumaru is supposed to be fictional Yokohama), Saeko as a teacher, the presence of the Kuzunoha Detective Agency... anything really that just gives more connection between the current games and the past ones.
>>
>>385974215
I was expecting Eriko to be referenced in Ann's s.link.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.