[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any thoughts on citra? It's a shit emulator, it requires

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: citra-windows.jpg (19KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
citra-windows.jpg
19KB, 256x256px
Any thoughts on citra?

It's a shit emulator, it requires you to own a cracked 3ds just to dump system files just to be able to play most of the games on your computer.

Of course, the point of using the emulator is that i don't have a 3ds to start with...
>>
File: 1486657046005.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1486657046005.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>385968137
Thoughts on poorfags?

They're a leech to society and requires you to ignore post after post of their whining because their moms can only buy them one console a year.

Of course, we were all poor once but after turning 18 some of us wise up and get a job
>>
OJ thread?
>>
File: wut.jpg (13KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
13KB, 326x326px
>>385968387
>Wasting money on games

You might be the retarded one bruh
>>
>>385968137
>it requires you to own a cracked 3ds just to dump system files just to be able to play most of the games on your computer
So does PS2 emulators. But you can literally google the system files you dipshit.
>>
>>385968137
Its shit for actually playing a game but for game footage is pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ6BoSqZ-_U
>>
>>385970260
>I-I was able to complete the game 9fps, constant crashes, missing textures, shadows, but at least it was f-free! I'm glad I didn't spend $4,000 on a 3DS and saved my money because the game was shit!
>>
>>385968387
>t.bootlicker
>>
Shit for not being able to run MonHunt
>>
>>385968387
>wagecuckery
>wise up
Choose one, slave.
>>
>>385970556
You can play game for free via flashcart or hacked console, retard
>>
>>385970556
>Spending money in any kind of console, game or gaming system in general.

If i can't pirate a game on my pc, i won't play it. Ez way of thinking.
>>
>>385968137
So buy 2ds
>>
>>385970828
OP says he doesn't own a 3DS and wants to use an emulator that's used primarily to record gameplay to play vidya
>>
>>385968137
it's still pretty bad performance-wise

and if they keep this pace it will be 3 years till we get 90% of the games playing well.
>>
>>385968137

?

I play citra and don't own a 3ds, don't know what you're on about, there are some performance issues but a lot of games are playable
>>
>>385968137
Can I emulate the AA games yet?
>>
>>385968137
>see OP
>think oh man a limewire nostalgia thread
>it's a shitDS emulator thread
well fuck you too
>>
>>385973393
Thats your fault you autistiertard
>>
>>385970612
This. No one gets a well enough paid job that quickly without getting on their knees, or having daddy pull some strings
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.