[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the switch isn't in stock, that's why it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 1.jpg (839KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
839KB, 2592x1944px
>the switch isn't in stock, that's why it's not selling
When will this meme die? They are everywhere here.
>>
Two consoles in a single store doesn't really count as everywhere. Those Joy-con prices are also fucking disgusting, which probably means that the Switch is also grossly overpriced at that Walmart.
>>
>>385958641
>here
Maybe people who can find it don't want it and people who want it can't find it? I know thinking is hard for you but maybe if you read threads instead of just shitposting them you would know.
>>
Holy fuck, what is with this Canadian? Do you go to every store in your vicinity to look for Switches?
>>
>>385958991
>Two consoles in a single store doesn't really count as everywhere.
That's been said in every thread posted on the subject. Check the archives. Hundreds of these threads have gone up. There is no shortages of switches. Fuck, people are putting them up on ebay, even
>>
>>385959119
The amiibo Canada reddit has pictures of switches people find in stores, it's just kind of fun to make threads about them. Truth is they are impossible to find.
>>
>>385958641
"Maybe if I repost this one photo enough times, everyone will think I'm cool on /v/"
>>
>>385959139
There hasn't been a single switch available in my shithole state since it came out.
Not to say I like the console or think it's worthy of selling well, it's just fucking stupid that I can't even buy one to see if I'd like it.
>>
>>385959139
And many of those threads have had the exact same couple of photos posted every single time. Nintendo has literally told people that they are making less than they want to.
>>
>>385958641
>i can find it so it must be everywhere!
LOGIC WHERE IS IT
>>
they're $340 on amazon right now with restocks coming

I'd wait a few years though
>>
File: 000000001.png (360KB, 399x539px) Image search: [Google]
000000001.png
360KB, 399x539px
>>385959139
>check the archives on the anonymous anecdotal evidence of the availability of a game console
>>
I went to 6 (((big box))) retailers and checked the 3 local Gamestops websites and no Switches. I don't like to go to Funkoland unless I have to.
>>
>>385959721
>check the archives for pictorial evidence of the availability of a game console in numerous different places, times and countries

FTFY
>>
>>385958641
there isn't an equal, even distribution of consumers and the product they want to purchase, you high school dropout
>>
>>385959721
>anecdotal evidence
I want this meme to die
>>
>selling the Switch for $99

Did they have to lower the price due to shit sales or what?

Nintendo consoles should be that cheap anyways, everything inside them in cheap.
>>
I work at walmart in electronics in the biggest city in my state, and we can just scan the stupid bar codes for both switch versions to check every store in a 50 mile radiius, which we have to do every god damn day to appease the scalpers who come in wanting to buy them and put them on ebay.

Nobody ever has them, because we only get about 3-4 in a week, and not even every week.
>>
>>385958641
>So little stock you have to pre-order future stock for a chance at getting one
It is not a meme. The shortage has been confirmed more than once
>>
>>385958641
Switch not in stock is purely americlap thing
>>
>>385958641
I know it's not out of stock in the UK

>Fall for the meme
>Go to CEX
>See they want £350 for a second hand one w/ Zelda
>Try my luck at Game
>Get a bundle w/ Zelda and the Season Pass for £320

Gamers uh, find a way
>>
>>385961695
They were out of stock for ~3 months here, they are fairly easy to find now.
>>
It's true, though. My mom looked everywhere in Portugal until she finally found one on the airport right before taking the plane back to our country.
>>
>>385963404
This was in early April in Liverpool m8, don't you try and bullshit me.
>>
>>385960382
And canadian, and Japan, and a few european countries.

So yeah, Switch is avalaible in muslim shitholes well done, sony ponies
>>
>>385959139
Honestly, I don't care. But the world is a huge place senpai. I haven't seen one in my country for weeks, not that I'm interested in one anyway.
>>
>>385965047
Huh, weird, here in Bristol they were a bitch to find until late may
>>
>>385958641
>plastic wheels
>Nintendo licensed
>mfw you can get a ching chang for the quarter of price
>>
Has anyone actually seen someone outside with a Switch? Haven't seen anyone in my city with one.

My guess is it's too awkward to take outside and better left at home.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.