[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the raid of vidya? Just a long ass tower you got

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: the-raid.jpg (736KB, 1000x1426px) Image search: [Google]
the-raid.jpg
736KB, 1000x1426px
What's the raid of vidya?

Just a long ass tower you got all the way to the top beating up enemies.
>>
Magic Sword. An arcade game, 50 levels going up IIRC. I think you could take shortcuts.
>>
Let It Die
>>
Streets of rage to a certain degree.

Pretty sure the yakuza games have that in at some point too.

And die hard arcade.
>>
Final Fight
>>
>>385953579
Tower of Druaga. Dragon Quarter is similar, but involves you being in a bunker and going all the way to the surface.
>>
>>385953579
etrian oddysee games are just 1 big tower/dungeon right?
any roguelike but you're working your way down instead of up.
>>
>>385953909
>etrian oddysee games are just 1 big tower/dungeon right?
no
>>
samurai warriors 4-2 survival mode is 100% that
>>
Pretty much any roguelike, but you're going down deeper into the dungeon instead.
>>
>>385953579
reccetear
>>
>>385953762
spbp
>>
>>385953792
The raid 2 is literally a Yakuza game movie. Even got an actor from it.
>>
Ys Origin
>>
>>385953579
Diablo 1.
Shadow Tower.
>>
Battle Palace, DMC4
>>
>>385953579
Azure Dreams is this very concept
>>
Bitterblack Isle
>>
>>385953579
ELEVATOR ACTION
>>
Police 911 by Konami. You keep shooting up a place filled with criminals until you get to the head of the criminal organization.
>>
>>385953579
That's a pretty common concept in video games.

Like, REALLY common.
>>
>>385953579
I had an idea for a set of maps for FEAR that involved just floor after floor of offices and labs all the way down the the ground floor.
>>
>>385953579
Persona 3
>>
>>385953792
Every Yakuza game has a "climb up/down a tower and beat dudes up" moment, sometimes multiple
>>
god hand
>>
>>385953579

the raid was boring as fuck, didnt finish it.
>>
>>385957435
Should've made it, sounds like a really fun concept for a custom F.E.A.R. campaign
>>
>>385953579
Fallout 3. Put it on the highest difficulty and head straight to Tenpenny Tower with nothing but a sword. That means no gear and no stimpaks.
>>
>>385957892

Dredd is better
>>
The dark spire
To hard for me to finish
>>
File: KungFu.png (179KB, 360x500px) Image search: [Google]
KungFu.png
179KB, 360x500px
>>385953579
>>
>>385953579
God Hand.
>>
>>385953579
I remember a single player Half Life mod based entirely in one building, it was inspired by Die Hard 1. It was fun and even had multiple endings. Can't remember the name for it, sadly.
>>
Rengoku: Tower of Purgatory

It's a game where you're in a tower and you fight your way up until you get to the final boss.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.