[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best Zelda game, period. Also realistic graphics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

This is the best Zelda game, period. Also realistic graphics and not some crappy cel shade graphics
>>
If you think TP is the best Zelda, you have really low standards in Zelda games or never played one.
>>
Makes sense that these threads would begin.

>OTT IS THE BEST ZELDA BECAUSE I PLAYED IT AS A KID
>MM IS THE BEST ZELDA BECAUSE I PLAYED IT AS A KID
>WW IS THE BEST ZELDA BECAUSE I PLAYED IT AS A KID

I've been here long enough, I've seen the Zelda cycle in full effect. This too shall pass.
>>
File: consider_the_following.jpg (218KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
consider_the_following.jpg
218KB, 1024x768px
>>385949458
i unironically like TP, and i'm convinced that the manchildren on /v/ are butthurt and go full contrarian with "muh OOT, etc is better".
TP did not everything right however. These are legitimate complaints:
>Underused items
>Lack of Challenge at end game and on most parts of the game
>Not so much content to do/look for/collect except probably for the poe souls.
But, as a ToZ game it gives a good image being one of the games with a great setting, an interesting but not spectacular Story, decent combat mechanics, a competent soundtrack and a fitting map and character art desing.
It is a memorable game and i cant really say it aged bad at all.
>>
>>385949458
Twilight Princess graphics looks like absolute shit. It didn't look great then but now it looks like ass.

Those fucking meshes and textures Jesus Christ time has not been kind to this game.
>>
>>385950629
Its a solid game, true enough. I would put it in the top tier of Zelda games but I stand by >>385949792
>>
-Linear/Cutscene driven
-Zelda and Ganon are pointless in the story so they shouldn't have focused on story to begin with
-Wolf segments
-Lackluster music
-Spirit bugs
-Zoned areas instead of open world
-Riding a horse is completely pointless since you can only ride it in two areas of the game
-Overworld is so pointless they give you a warp option to skip it
-Boring dungeons
-All the items besides clawshot and ball & chain are pointless outside of the dungeon you get them in
-So much filler content, especially the two memory puzzles and skull child junk before the Master Sword
-Boring NPCs that talk way too much
-Rupees are so pointless they added in an armor that burned them
-Fishing is more fun than the rest of the game

It's a shit game even without factoring in the graphics. Which the graphics were just brown and bloom junk that was getting old in the PS2 era.
>>
>>385949458
>this is the best zelda game because it has better graphics out of all of them
yikes
>>
>>385951231
not defending graphics, but nice opinion
>>
File: ayyyy.webm (138KB, 1061x493px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyy.webm
138KB, 1061x493px
>>385949458
>realistic graphics
Never go full retard.
>>
>>385951231

You forgot how this game was trying to be the successor to Ocarina of Time, but failed to capture the feel of Ocarina of Time in any way. Also the horribly cheesy singing of OoT songs as a wolf and your dead ancestor teaching you skills.
>>
>>385952061
>You forgot how this game was trying to be the successor to Ocarina of Time
This is just a meme the fanboys spread. It shares literally nothing with OOT's structure, Wind Waker was much closer to OOT.
>>
>>385952382

>This is just a meme the fanboys spread.
Reggie and Miyamoto came out in E3 and full on said "This is the first time we believe we have made a game that surpasses Ocarina of Time. This is the successor to Ocarina of Time you've been asking for. "
>>
>>385952884
>shills shilled
cool
>>
>>385953048

It still proves you wrong. Nintendo was specifically marketing Twilight Princess as the successor to Ocarina of Time. And it failed to meet that expectation. Though it still suckered 8 million people into buying it (including me).
>>
I'm actually in my second playthrough of it right now. I haven't played it in probably 5-7 years and I remember liking it back then, so I gave it another shot.

Honestly, if you take out most of the wolf parts it's a great game. Not better than OoT, but a close second. If they got rid of the wolf parts, it would probably be the best all-around Zelda game. But they didn't, so it's still ocarina.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.