[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Nintendo does not limit supply on purpose Except they absolutely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 2475386.jpg (201KB, 1194x563px) Image search: [Google]
2475386.jpg
201KB, 1194x563px
>Nintendo does not limit supply on purpose
Except they absolutely do. With this being fact, how come people still believe that they wouldn't do the same for the Switch itself?
I'm not trying to start console war shit here, as I'm a fan of Nintendo myself, but the whole Switch debacle is insane.
>>
>>385941018
people who deny it are the retards supporting nintendo's bullcrap.
>>
>>385941018
REEEEEEE BAN THIS BAN THIS REPORT REPORT SAGE REEEEEE
NINTENDO CAN DO NO WRONG MODS REEEE

inb4 thread is deleted by butthurt nintenbro janny/mod
>>
>>385941018
>Except they absolutely do. With this being fact, how come people still believe that they wouldn't do the same for the Switch itself?

Because they already listed the reasons why the Switch supply is limited. They're competing with Apple and every other smartphone company for NAND flash components to build their damned devices as there's a shortage in the industry.
>>
CHRIST I AM SO FUCKING MAD AT NINTENDO.

IF THEY KEEP LIMITING SUPPLY HOW AM I GOING TO PLAY

>Mario XVI
>Zelda XVX
>Starfox XXIV
>Mario Kart XV
>Pokemon XX

YOU MEAN I HAVE TO PLUG IN MY GAMECUBE AND PLAY [enter literally exact same game with no changes here] UNTIL I GET A SWITCH?!?

FUCK
>>
File: 1484265099261.jpg (17KB, 400x327px) Image search: [Google]
1484265099261.jpg
17KB, 400x327px
>>385941720
>>385942841
>>
File: 8584499_1007.jpg (457KB, 1134x1134px) Image search: [Google]
8584499_1007.jpg
457KB, 1134x1134px
>>385941018
This is talking about additional docks and they shipped a limited number out because most people will not want more than the one included with the system. At least not at the 90 dollar price tag they've set.
>>
>>385942841
do you feel better now?
>>
They do it everytime.
There were shortages of Wiis for months.
Even fucking Wii Us were not properly stocked.
>>
File: 1480911059396.jpg (28KB, 313x334px) Image search: [Google]
1480911059396.jpg
28KB, 313x334px
>>385942980
>$90 to connect your Switch to a TV.

Are you fucking kidding me?
>>
>>385941018
Anybody that thinks that is retarded, this is a technique that Nintendo has been using to jack up prices for at least 10-20 years(that's when I noticed it, could have been longer).

It's why used 3DS games never drop below $30, and why I haven't owned a nintendo system since Gamecube despite being a fan.
>>
>>385943239
If you order from Nintendo directly instead of picking up this set (includes the charger they are retailing for 30, and a "free" hdmi cable) at a retail store, you can get just the dock for 60. Still ridiculous, but if you need a replacement you don't have a lot of choice right now.
>>385943161
Wiis were a genuine shortage because everyone and their mom wanted one to play with motion controls.
>>
>>385943239
>he thinks $90 is a lot
Fucking poorfags shouldn't be playing video games
>>
>>385942956
Wow!

Is that Kirby from the racing game, fighting game, or mario game! Ya know specifically which one I'm talking about? Right?
>>
>>385943462
Why is this the standard argument any time price gets brought up? The Switch dock is a cheap piece of plastic with hardly any tech in it. It's a specialized tv out, and literally the only reason Nintnendo is charging 90 dollars for the set is because they can and they're fucking out of touch with reality.
>>
>>385943462
For a hollow piece of plastic with what amounts to a USB to HDMI converter, it's absurdly expensive.
>>
>>385941018
What you posted doesn't disprove it.
>>
>>385941018
>Except they absolutely do. With this being fact

Let me stop you right there. Your image does not make this fact, it makes it fact that they limit production of accessories, but not for consoles. The dock isn't the console, its a accessory that gives you access to the tv, like a charge cable would.

Nintendo is not limiting the supply of the Switch on purpose. The shortage due to Apple is real, and is affecting multiple devices, not just the Switch. Would you go to Canada, see their prices, and state that they are purposefully holding back capital on purpose, and that's why their prices are so high? A conspiracy theory does not work if there is nothing to be gained out of it, and no, demand for the Switch would remain the same at this stage, even if it was in stock more often or not.
>>
>>385943886
when was Kirby in a Mario game?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.