[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Overwatch has awesome rewards!" >the only rewards

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: boi.jpg (35KB, 563x370px) Image search: [Google]
boi.jpg
35KB, 563x370px
>"Overwatch has awesome rewards!"
>the only rewards for playing the game is stuff that barely affects gameplay
>>
Exactly, stupid
>>
File: Brian Stelter 050.jpg (6KB, 176x227px) Image search: [Google]
Brian Stelter 050.jpg
6KB, 176x227px
k
>>
File: 1456148796298.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1456148796298.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>385939385
>play game
>aim improves
>better gameplay
>>
>>385939385
Is that supposed to be a bad thing?
>>
>>385939385
I want these videos of 'X character doing X's Highlight Intro animations' to make like a tree and fuck off from my recommended videos. they're not even funny and I'd rather play Ninja Gaiden on hard mode

with cheats
>>
>>385939385
The reward is realizing you could buy a better game.
>>
>>385939385
>he wants p2w
o how the times have changed
>>
Blog post: I'm glad I got this game for free from a friend because it's such a dull shooter. It's entry level in every aspect. There doesn't seem to be a reason to level because the only reward are shitty loot boxes. I find no redeeming value in the game, but there must be for fans because they find the gameplay mind numbingly "fun". Garbage game. It's actually embarrassing.
>>
>>385939385
and? you want weapons with different sats? thats would turn the game into pay to win.
>>
File: bugs bunny freak out.jpg (77KB, 500x552px) Image search: [Google]
bugs bunny freak out.jpg
77KB, 500x552px
>>385941209
>muh carrot on a stick

You fags are what ruined online gaming. Before you could just hop into a game like CS 1.3 or Battlefield 1942 and have everything available. Now it's having to grind for 10s of hours, and by the time you get the thing you want you're already bored with the game.

The fact that all the unlocks are cosmetic in Overwatch is a fucking blessing. I remember in Battlefield 2 it took me like a month to unlock the G3 because they made it take exponentially longer to get each unlock.
>>
>>385941209
>its entry level
I hate this argument. Does every shooter have to be a hardcore overly-accurate game. For a good portion that play Ow it's their first shooter that they got into, or their first shooter overall. You have to remember not everybody has been playing fps games for over a decade.
>>
>>385941307
If done right, it could make the game much better. Even the addition of having a single hero be able to choose between two different variations of an ability would make it worth playing. The only reason there's so many heroes instead of anything like what I think of is for diversity points, which are worth jack shit in the long run. Seriously, diversity points are only required if you know your game won't be popular without them.
>>
You'd love TF2 then OP
>>
>>385942874
No game ever had to be, but the gameplay in Overwatch is so condescendingly brainless that I still welcome games like CS 1.6 and thank them for their existence. Overwatch's only appeal is that if you have a team of 6 people who will listen, and study the newest patches to pick the most powerful lineup, you literally never lose because individual skill means nothing against an entire team focusing on single targets.
>>
>>385939385
>barely
it doesn't affect gameplay at all you fuck
>>
>>385939385
Why are you quoting something that a retarded person said to begin with?
>>
>>385943191
you mean like symmetra who can choose between 2 ultimates?
>>
>>385943191
nigga go play paladins
>>
File: 1303005057314.png (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1303005057314.png
14KB, 300x300px
hello i like pay2win games
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.