[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come home from work >turn on the ol' playstation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: image.jpg (30KB, 427x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 427x300px
>come home from work
>turn on the ol' playstation
>too tired to play anything
>microwave a TV dinner and watch netflix until 10 PM then I go to sleep

Have I lost the will to play vidya?
>>
>>385935768
Being obese generally makes you lose motivation to do any sort of activity.
>>
This is why I'm afraid of wagecucking
>>
>>385935869
projecting?
>>
I'm the opposite. It feels way more tiring to me to actually watch something for some reason. Trying to play less vidya and watch more stuff, but I'm just watching $8 be subtracted from my bank each month and not even having used the service in over a month.
>>
>>385935768
I feel the same sometimes OP. Usually what brings me out of it is getting a new game that I get super in to and I can't wait to get home from work and play. As soon as I've got bored of the game it starts again though.
>>
File: 1470280756021.png (9KB, 215x215px) Image search: [Google]
1470280756021.png
9KB, 215x215px
>>385935768
>work
There's your problem, goy.
>>
>TV dinner
What
>>
>>385937893
Cheapo meals that have like roast beef and gravy in one section, maybe roast potatoes in another and some veggies in the last bit. They come in a sort of tray that you can eat on your lap in front of the tv.
>>
File: Tvdinner.jpg (11KB, 220x187px) Image search: [Google]
Tvdinner.jpg
11KB, 220x187px
>>385937893
>>
>>385935768
>Come home from work
>Turn on playstation
>Lie to internet about having a playstation
>Pretend to own a tv
>Make ramen and think about how I could afford tv dinners if I actually had a job
>>
>>385935768
>TV dinner
No you've lost the will to live, stop eating that garbage and spend 3 minutes making yourself a sandwich instead if you don't have the time to make an actual dinner.
>>
>>385938936
You should probably sell whatever you're posting on for a bit of cash if ramen is out of your grasp m8
>>
>>385939154
Read better. I have ramen, I don't got no fancy TV dinners though.
>>
>>385935869
This
>>
File: the truth 2.png (3MB, 966x2887px) Image search: [Google]
the truth 2.png
3MB, 966x2887px
>_Be a weird thing, a hybrid of neet and wage sale, have money to not need to work but also run a store on the side anyways for extra coins
>I can play all day in the computer if there is not much people getting inside the shop I run
>I am free to close if I feel like it when I feel like it
>Still want to kill myself
Don'tnworry anons. Life is shit no matter if you have money, work or not.
>>
>oh man i can't wait to play vidya tonight
>oh wow only an hour until i get home and have a good time
>i should eat something though
>and i have nothing i can eat while i also play
>i guess i'll watch ONE episode of a show while i eat
>nothing interests me, i'll just put on this movie i like and watch the first part
>okay i'm done my food but i need to take a dump now
>ok i wanna watch a bit more movie while i have a cup of coffee to ENERGIZE ME FOR VIDYA
>ok i'll leave the movie playing while i play a game on my PC
>i'm not having as much fun as i thought
>finish the movie without paying any attention to the game
>lie in bed and read a book for an hour
>go to bed
>wake up and think about all the vidya i'm going to play after work
>>
File: scottish cuisine.jpg (101KB, 590x590px) Image search: [Google]
scottish cuisine.jpg
101KB, 590x590px
>wake up at 5.45am
>shower, shit, shave etc.
>eat breakfast
>leave the house at 6.30 to catch the train
>get to work just after 7.30
>work my boring office drone job for 8.5 hours
>get the train home
>pop into the takeaway on the corner of my street
>order a munchy box, chat with the shop owner Mr Rashid while I wait for my food
>carry the munchbox home, and feast upon it's contents while playing Yakuza 0.

That's basically been my life for the past few weeks.

Not entirely terrible tbf. You neets should consider getting a job. Pic related.
Not entirely terrible
>>
>>385939404
Jesus fuck anon, drop the book part and you've described my normal day after work.

Is this just how it goes for every wage cuck?
>>
>>385939993
honestly I've only just got back into reading this month because prior to that it was just 4chan on my phone for a few hours before bed. I read like crazy as a kid/teen and stopped altogether at some point when i moved out.
Read an entire james patterson novel in an afternoon a while back and went "holy shit i need to start reading again", and so far I have been
>>
>>385939203
Well, it seems I am illiterate. Still, TV dinners are pretty cheap too anon.
>>
>>385939954
see
>>385939370
No dood. It sucks no matter what. The truth is exposed in my posted pic. There is no good and bad side. No grass always greener on the other side.
Life is just bad, not for one person but for all of us.
>>
>>385939954
Ahh, a fellow 5.45am waker. Even so, I can never get to sleep till about 1 or 2 sometimes. Life sucks.
>>
>>385940617
>tv dinners aren't affordable in my taco country
>I have to actually get real hand made food instead
Dunno if that's better or not. Can't get it when I feel like, just during working hours, so if I forget I am fucked.
The upside is that the food is always fresh.
>>
>>385939954
>past few weeks
>weeks
>meanwhile my routine is approaching the 3 year mark

ohghghfuuuuckkme, I don't even have tasty takeout in my friggin' schedule
>>
>>385940617
tv dinner is like 1 dollar minimum and those taste god fucking awful. Meanwhile you can take a 10 cent ramen packet and make a pretty good meal. Soy sauce and garlic powder for the broth at least and then crack an egg in it when it's done.
>>
>>385935964
No, but judging from his after work habits, this is probably the case.
>>
>>385941362
Ramen has 0 fucking proteins and vitamins.
The pasta is just pure fucking carbohydrates which are useless.
>>
>>385941956
proteins and vitamins are for the weak
>>
File: IMG_0334.png (339KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.png
339KB, 640x480px
>>385941956
>carbs
>useless
Even simple carbs from Ramen are useful in small dosages. What the fuck do you mean, they're useless?
>>
>>385942439
It is trash food that eventually will end in severe malnutrition and you being fat if you eat that too much.
Get proper food, unless you don't care about having lots of problems later in life when you are older, thanks to your terrible diet habits.
>>
>>385942790
Of course it's garbage food, and if its all you eat you're gonna look like shit. My problem was you dissing carbs. If you eat too much of anything it's not good.
>>
>>385937893
Really unhealthy shit, and I mean actually bad for you. There's a reason it's so cheap.
>>
>>385942367
>protein is for the weak
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.