[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post games you love but nobody talks about. Mine go for all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Post games you love but nobody talks about.

Mine go for all the pre-DS era hamtaro games. Fucking hamster adventures, yeah.
>>
I've only played Ham Ham Games but I actually liked it a lot.
>>
>>385934416
The end of Ham-Ham Heartbreak was the first serious case of feels I ever got from a video game, back in my youth.

I remember trying to emulate it, but the game always crashed when you do the rock polishing minigame. Because my twin brother and I were autists even in our young age, that minigame was our favorite part of the entire experience. On top of that, I seem to recall it being necessary to advance the plot at one point or another... so I just gave up. Maybe I should have at least looked for another ROM
>>
>>385934416
This the one where your main objective is to learn all the ham ham words? I never beat it but I remember always finding new ways to fuck around in that game.
>>
Holy shit, Ham-Hams Unite is my shit
>>
>>385936502
Thats a side objective in most, Unite's was to get everyone to the clubhouse for a surprise dance room
>>
Now, is Unite the GBC game? I remember giving it a spin after having played Ham-Ham Heartbreak, and I didn't like it as much but couldn't really tell you why. They're both pretty gr8 tho. Heartbreak actually introduced me to the moonlight sonata and made me start playing the piano, and boy I really wish I was making that up
>>
>>385934416
fuck off newfag. Hamtaro threads are not rare and are always the same "wow I forgot about how good this was ebin gem shit "
>>
File: dwarfs.jpg (77KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
dwarfs.jpg
77KB, 460x215px
Love this game. Always come back to it when I get bored of other stuff.
>>
Osamu Dezaki directed the first 4 Hamtaro movies. Are they good?
>>
>>385939275
Never saw any of them, or the show. Only owned the games and a plush.
>>
File: 36363456566.jpg (40KB, 447x599px) Image search: [Google]
36363456566.jpg
40KB, 447x599px
>>385934416
I wish Level-5 made a Ham-Ham rpg for handheld. I'd buy the shit out of it.
>>
>>385936041
Rock polishing was my favorite part too, loved Ham-ham Heartbreak.
>>
>>385939275
Is there any reliable place to watch/download the show and movies?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.