[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey /v/ what games feature ice dragons? similar to when the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: SE0Cfbb[1].jpg (159KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
SE0Cfbb[1].jpg
159KB, 1024x683px
hey /v/ what games feature ice dragons?

similar to when the night king kills viserion in GoT and reanimates him to burn down the wall
>>
>ice dragon
>burning things down

This thread is weak
>>
>>385931760
Legend of Spyro and Gw2 are just about the only ones i know
>>
>>385931896

>Last scene: The Night's King attacks the Wall riding an undead Vyserion who breathes blue fire, a big chunk of the wall falls down.

enjoy friend
>>
>>385931760
Skyrim. Literal Frost Dragons
>>
>>385931760
Warcraft.
All of them are ded, tho.
>>
File: Hakkon_Wintersbreath.jpg (323KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Hakkon_Wintersbreath.jpg
323KB, 1600x900px
Dragon Age Inquisition has one in the DLCs.
>>
It's remarkable how 70IQ /pol/ virgins prove they deserve to be boiled alive even when they aren't talking about politics.
>>
>>385933886

you sound about as upset as littlefinger when arya kills him in episode 7
>>
>>385934294
Posting spoilers won't change the fact that even your own parents wish you were dead. No one will ever love you. Your life will only get worse from here on out, there is no light at the end of the tunnel. And to top it all of, you deserve every last ounce of misery you experience in your worthless life. That would be the worst part for me, to know that despite the magnitude of the horror of being permanently lonely, despised by everyone, undesirable, worthless in every way, outcast by even the lowest parts of humanity except /pol/ -- which is a level even lower -- I deserved all of it. But at least you can spoil a dumb TV show for a bunch of people superior to you in every way. Got em!
>>
>>385934774

dang, you sound as mad as when jamie finds out cersei is pregnant
>>
>>385934774
Lmfao found the triggered Reddit tourist cuck
>>
>>385934774
Is this a new copypasta like when snape killed dumbledore and the vulture was spiderman's girlfriend's dad?
>>
File: 40.jpg (12KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
40.jpg
12KB, 300x240px
>>385932021
does this really happen?
hahaha holy shit this show is dumb
>>
>>385931760
So at what point did GoT jump the shark in your opinion?
>>
>>385937471

yep

http://green-chili.blogspot.ca/2017/03/got-season-7-episode-guide.html?m=1
>>
>>385937623
"HOLD THE DOOR"
>>
File: eisdrache.jpg (12KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
eisdrache.jpg
12KB, 320x320px
>>385931760
Gothic 2, breathes fire though
>>
>>385937805
100% percent guarantee that part will be in the books. It's too oddly specific.
>>
>>385937623
Season 5 when Brienne killed Stannis

IT WUZ A SHADOW WITH THE FACE OF STANNIS

BUT STANNIS IS A MAN AND A MAN CAN BE KILLED
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.