[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just marathoned the first level and it was boring. Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: wolfenstein.jpg (26KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
wolfenstein.jpg
26KB, 460x215px
I just marathoned the first level and it was boring. Does it get better?
>>
Did I like it?
>>
>>385926881
nah its overhyped le kill the evil white guy game. just play 2009 and RTCW.
>>
>>385927035
>getting triggered by killing nazis
>>
first level as in you're now in the asylum or ???

anyway the action only escalates from there but levels also open up slightly to allow for some light stealth eliminating the officers. Overall it's a bit slower and less intense than DOOM 4 but still fun, especially once you can duel wield autoshotties. I really hope W2 removes needing to tap a button constantly for pickups and just lets you walk over that shit and focus on strafing
>>
I wish overcharging wasn't a thing. It's a waste of health packs.
>>
I think it does. Keep at it.
>>
Just play Doom instead
>>
>>385926881
>marathoned the first level
what
>>
nope it's the same cinematic setpiece shit through and through
Don't bother with Doom either
>>
The first level in WWII? because the game picks up after the asylum the beginning is basically a tutorial.

Also if you arent playing on uber its not worth it
>>
>>385928710
spbp
>>
>>385929547
Do you get lots of ammo on uber? I hate when harder difficulties heavily restrict the availability of ammo. I want to be fighting waves of enemies not scavenging for ammo.
>>
>>385927035
>play 2009
>>

wow so much effort, you casual little shit.
>>
>>385930167
yeah, aside from being hard as fuck to actually get ahold of on PC these days it's painfully average. TNO actually does carry on the story from Wolf 09 which is a little nifty but it is very skippable.
>>
>>385926881

Jesus christ you fucking faggot. Playing a game for nine hours straight is a marathon you goddamn pansy
>>
>>385930128
harder difficulties just make the enemies gun you down instantly whenever you're out of cover turning it into a run of the mill modern cover shooter
>>385930167
It isn't great but it's better than TNO
RTCW is still the best though
>>
>>385930353
>'09
>better than TNO

No. Nazi Iron Man and the laser guns are interesting but the level design, the hubs in particular, is bretty shit and the upgrades are all kinds of bland. The mirror world medallion adds very little. Probably my favorite moment was discovering I could actually use a fireaxe from a "break in case of emergency" box as a weapon and the enhanced damage power worked on it and it made nazis explode. That was fun while it lasted but the game is a solid 6.8/10
>>
>>385930794
yeah solid 6.8 but it's better than TNO
>>
>>385928710

Wolfenstein is better than Doom, and the Old Blood is better than the New Order
>>
>>385926881

>Does it get better?

No. The dumb kike magic ruined it for me.
>>
>>385926881
>I just marathoned the first level
So do you usually just take brakes every ten minutes to shitpost on /v/ every time you play a game?
>>
File: 1498681296150.png (360KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1498681296150.png
360KB, 600x580px
>>385931640
>nu-wolfenstein is better than nu-doom
>>385927035
Stop false flagging, neofag.
>>
It does, play a bit part BJ cutting a head off with a chainsaw and see if you still dislike it.
>>
>>385926881
its only really good because it allows you to get a glimpse of the beautiful white ethnostate we could have lived in, if only Hitler had won
>>
game was okay but something that bothered me was that most of its highpoints, for me anyway, were the walking sim parts

the FPS mechanics were a little too basic and the stealth element felt unfitting of the series, though it wasn't a bad inclusion
>>
The opinion seems unpopular around here, but I really didn't get what was so great about it. It just felt like clearing room after room with an un-engaging story and little variance. I'm not gonna be a /pol/tard and cry about white genocide in a series that has famously killed Nazis, but I thought it was weird how they humanized the enemy troops through dialogue and then had you murder them in droves. I was pretty happy when it was over.
>>
>>385926881
it picks up when the nurse comes in
then you keep playing just to see more of the nurse
>>
>>385926881
>marathoned
The fuck does this mean? Are you implying that you struggle in FPS games and that it took you forever to beat the first level?
>>
File: pol.gif (884KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
pol.gif
884KB, 375x304px
>>385927035
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.