[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the cheapest way to get this for XB1 ? IDC about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

What's the cheapest way to get this for XB1 ?

IDC about the Necromancer character for $15
>>
Don't do it.
It's shit through and through. Anyone who says otherwise is a literal drooling retard.
>>
>>385921715
Do it.
It's great through and through. Anyone who says otherwise is a literal drooling retard.
>>
>>385922227
This, honestly the only game which isn't fun even with friends.
>>
>>385921715

Maybe do it.

It's meh through and through.Anyone who says otherwise is a drooling retard.
>>
>>385921715
its not fun my mad. The entire game is just a tutorial for people just getting into ARPG's.

Might as well skip the tutorial and get straight into the main game and download Path of Exile for free.
>>
>>385922357

Dude its dark souls with guns for 25+ years olds who own a computer, what are you on about?
>>
>>385921715
do it it's fun and you can play coop on the same console
>>
>>385921715
Every class is so simple to play a braindead blind moron can beat inferno without trying, on top of that they are all extremely similar. Loot system is fucked and way to easy to get legendaries. No runes. No incentive to make a new character of the same class like D2. Biggest disappointment ever.
>>
>>385922284
>>385922227
Maybe do it.
Its ok through and through. Anyone who says otherwise is a possible drooling retard.
>>
>>385922551

> inferno

He's still on Inferno

Inferno is so 5 years ago

lul
>>
>>385922430
Nah PoE is just a tutorial for people getting into REAL ARPG's.

Pirate D2 for free.
>>
>>385922721
I haven't played this game in 5 years since they nerfed the loot system, difficulty, and got rid of the auction house. What is different now?
>>
File: 1493171315669.png (25KB, 669x514px) Image search: [Google]
1493171315669.png
25KB, 669x514px
>>385922227
it's ok with friends
>>
I haven't bought a copy of a game from Gamestop in a decade.

Can you still buy sealed games there or did they go full scam and literally open them all so they can sell the used as new ?

>>385922865

You're missing the best D3 experience
>>
>>385922865

Literally inferno x 70000 with 9000x exp and gold (literally..)

Not even exaggerating.

Elite packs with 700 billion health

My Barb does 37mil dps as whirldwind with 100k health per hit regen and that's only good enough for the highest level
>>
>>385922865
>>385922902
>>385923014

Think of it this wya, I can crit an elite pack for 125 mil 5 times per second and it takes a minute to kill them.
>>
>>385923014

By highest level I mean not highest level, I can't english
>>
>>385923065
if you aint hitting packs for billions of damage your dogshit
>>
D3 at the moment is pretty shallow but the base combat is really satisfying and well polished. Path of Exile is extremely deep but the combat feels worse than even D1. So basically if you're looking for an "easy" ARPG, D3 is good, if you want a proper one and don't mind boring combat, PoE is for you.
>>
>>385923697

> your

If you can't use the proper form of that for how it's used then you're dogshit.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.