[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This fucking shit is STILL going? What the fuck https://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: photo.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
This fucking shit is STILL going? What the fuck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9uBg7uIo18
>>
>>385912893
wow
>>
Money
>>
FIFTEEN (15) YEARS
>>
>new edgelord character
>tacked on other new characters
>old characters are exactly the same except less funny
>BLOOM
>epic death scene at the end, even though last I checked death doesn't mean anything in this series since everyone just becomes a ghost?
>weird custom animations are very obvious
>halo 5(?) graphics look weird as fuck. this shit needs global illumination if it wants to be 1080p
kill it
>>
I was the BIGGEST fucking RvB fag back when Season 1 came out, to this day I think it's fucking hilarious and great as a standalone movie of sorts. Then season two was a bit worse than season one, and season three was a bit worse than season two, and so on and so forth and they're on what is essentially season 18 or something by this point. It's a level beyond garbage. But I'm glad the guys who made it are successful I guess.
>>
>>385913927
I never watched it. Should I start?
>>
>>385914020
I still think Season 1 is worth watching, it's only like 70 minutes long. Anything after that is at your own risk. I think it's even on Netflix now.
>>
>>385913835
They retconed the ghost thing in season 6 when they wanted to change it from screwball comedy to a dramady. All the ghosts were actually AI constructs that just thought they were people.
t. Someone who has watched every season of this shit
>>
What DOOM mod is this?
>>
Amazing how they kept it going despite it going to shit after the first few episodes.
>>
>>385912893
It's like the Simpsons. As long as it's making money they have no reason to end it.
>>
>>385912893
Dude, the will it blend guy is still blending stuff as well. Some stuff just doesn't die.
>>
File: 4L_zt4qLIOg.jpg (53KB, 385x398px) Image search: [Google]
4L_zt4qLIOg.jpg
53KB, 385x398px
>>385912893
Red vs Blue is one of the few show that I still actually follow. Discovered it was still going on three years ago, never stopped watching since.

Show got unbearable at some point, but it stopped trying to be a fucking anime when the Asian guy died (rip), and it just got better and better from there
>>
>>385914020
The Recollection is the best thing so far. If you can get past the first 2-3 seasons, it's something you won't regret
>>
File: 1456259384035.jpg (46KB, 437x501px) Image search: [Google]
1456259384035.jpg
46KB, 437x501px
>>385914256
>All the ghosts were actually AI constructs that just thought they were people.
Yeah, I don't actually want to know more.

I'd ask how this shit has 400k views in less than 3 days but uh, I guess The Clone Wars is a thing so whatever.
Suddenly I remember Rwby is popular. And then I remember, for some reason, that Nichijou bombed. And the rumors Studio Laika is closing. And that Hayao Miyazaki is creeping closer and closer to his actual final film. And that Disney hasn't had their in about 20 years. And that Pixar is increasingly inconsistent.
wew is animation dying? jeez boy I don't know you know, I could see myself crying when Hertzfeldt or Otomo dies

At least there's... Dudok de Wit? ... Wes Anderson?
>>
>>385914020
Seasons 1-8
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.