[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>want to try western RPGs >try my roommate's copy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1467835924302.png (481KB, 771x720px) Image search: [Google]
1467835924302.png
481KB, 771x720px
>want to try western RPGs
>try my roommate's copy of Witcher 3
>while the gameplay was fun, I absolutely fucking abhorred the aesthetic and how everything and everyone looked caked in several layers of wet mud and all the humans seem to have an abnormal number of bags under their eyes
>all WRPGs seem to look like this
How many RPGs have a style that isn't an attempt at super realism? I played BOTW and loved it so I know I don't shy away from the kind of gameplay. It seems like the kind of thing I'm looking for would be found in an MMO like FFXIV or Wildstar, but I want a single player experience.
>>
Post more midori
>>
>>385911618
>I absolutely fucking abhorred the aesthetic and how everything and everyone looked caked in several layers of wet mud and all the humans seem to have an abnormal number of bags under their eyes

And what's good aesthetic to you?
OOOOH SUGOI UGUU KONICHIWA PING PING PONG
>>
>>385911618
If you want anime bullshit just play Tales or something
>>
>>385911618
>I absolutely fucking abhorred the aesthetic and how everything and everyone looked caked in several layers of wet mud and all the humans seem to have an abnormal number of bags under their eyes
Ever been to Eastern Europe?
>>
Ching chong animu RAWR xD
>>
>>385911765
Naw, anime is good but I like exaggerated cartoony styles, this is what drew me to Wildstar in the first place. I just dislike extreme realism because games never come close to looking like actual people and everything just comes off as uncanny and unappealing. I didn't like Final Fantasy: Road Trip for the same reasons.
>>385911801
I tried Tales of Graces and that might have been the worst game I've ever played.
>>
>>385911618
Only thing I'm getting out of you is that you want to play a single player MMO.

So I have to recommend Dragon's Dogma.
>>
>>385911907
*raises paw*
*farts*
*dances*
*notices your bulge* OwO what's this?!
>>
File: 1467847078182.jpg (115KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1467847078182.jpg
115KB, 1200x1200px
>>385911618
>Poland
>west
>>
>>385912048
Then go play WoW and FFXIV then
>>
It's a Japanese game, but try Xenoblade Chronicles. The characters have weird faces but everything else is fantastic for its time.
>>
>>385911618
stick with korean mmos you fucking weeb
>>
>>385912181
Yes, we should call it central yurop rpg.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.