[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dia djOstYL8 50 days left t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: dos2.jpg (135KB, 1377x881px) Image search: [Google]
dos2.jpg
135KB, 1377x881px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiadjOstYL8

50 days left to the best RPG of the decade. Are you ready?
>>
>skill crafting
>rune crafting
>implied karma system with source vampirism
>split screen local co-op

Get hyped nerds.
>>
I'd interject but then I remember Barkley 2 isn't coming out this decade lol ︻̷̿┻̿═━一( ;_; )
>>
File: 1496344276995.jpg (9KB, 255x247px) Image search: [Google]
1496344276995.jpg
9KB, 255x247px
You seriously think it's not going to be either kh3 or the ff7 remake? Regardless of whether either one deserves the spot or not, one of them is almost certainly going to be it, unless fallout 5 or tes 6 somehow comes out before 2020
>>
>>385906663

I find the turn based combat shit and unimpressive especially when you have free roaming.
>>
>>385907395
>ff7 remake
Not an RPG
>>
What? PoE is a long ways out...

Shit posts aside i couldn't get into that game. I really liked the combat system. But the rpg elements were piss poor. They were unintuitive, unoriginal, overwhelming, poorly explained and offered nothing rewarding or fun for them. It's one of those gamed where you don't spend skill points for like five levels because you need to do a shit tonne of reading or copy some builds online, it's tedious and boring. Then even when you do, do it, you feel you are losing battles because you aren't optomized not because of poor strategy. And the lore definitely doesn't do anything to make up for this. Really don't get the hype for it.
>>
>>385907395
>regardless of either one deserves it or not
What? If it's not the best, it's not the best. I don't give a shit about sales, i don't work for the publishers.
>>
>>385907395
square hasn't been good at rpgs in a while now, last time they revisited ff7 was terrible
>>
>>385907492
>you feel you are losing battles because you aren't optomized not because of poor strategy
I had the exact opposite experience, my suboptimal built team cheesing through the content with preemptive use of skills, moving barrels and surfaces around, using chokes, I even built myself a wall of environment obstacles for one of the bosses, and fought the boss from the other side of the wall, throwing summons from scrolls and retreating around the corner to heal.
>>
>>385907492
They viral market their game like no other. The bland lore, the bland gameplay, everything so so so bland. They just try to make it as vanilla as they can while hyping it throughout forums.
>>
>>385907395

>FF7 the episodic overpriced DLC retelling of FF7 with less content then the original game filled with unnecessary changes and passed around like a cheap whore to third party developers
>good

>Kingdom hearts, over simplistic disney nostalgia garbage that nobody cares about anymore because they grew up and only a small handful of mentally disabled weebs with the intellect of a 6 year old think its the second coming of Jesus
>>
>>385907682
>divinity
>bland

If anything, people complain its too fabulous, silly and over the top.
>>
>>385907682
I know lots of people irl who like it. Not everyone liking stuff we don't is a shill.
>>385907674
Hmm perhaps i didn't play long enough to take full advantage of all that.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.