[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Okay Anon, let's hear that amazing video game idea you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 186
Thread images: 30

File: Corporate board.jpg (242KB, 1996x1502px) Image search: [Google]
Corporate board.jpg
242KB, 1996x1502px
>Okay Anon, let's hear that amazing video game idea you wanted to tell us about.
>>
>>385906269
a fighting game with a dream from my dreams, i even made some of the game isnt this amazing?
>>
>>385906269
>peepee in poopoo
>>
File: 2338298-hs.jpg (48KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
2338298-hs.jpg
48KB, 1280x720px
>>385906269
nights into dreams 3
>>
>>385906269
Y-yeah you're like, this guy, right? And t-then you like, jump on stuff, and it fucking EXPLODES h-haha... It's gonna be a hit, I promise.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 307x409px
>>385906269
Sir next to the lady on the far right, is this your son?
>>
>>385906269
lynchian open world early access survival battle royale soulslike metroidvania F2P
>>
>>385906269
You play as little girls but they're actually little boys
>>
>>385906269
BRAAAAAAAP
>>
Roguelite car simulator. Or is it roguelike? Whatever. No restarts, permadeath, all that.
>>
>its a sopranos/GTA hybrid
>>
>>385906269
Skyrim. But good.
>>
dark souls, but like a modern shooter
>>
EVE Online but first-person only, hard science fiction only, no edgy haxxor culture, space combat like submarine warfare more than WWII dogfights and the cultural setting takes a lot of influence from Chinese culture rather than it just being a generic space travel thing.

The gameplay would be using consoles to operate ships, maintaining vessels and stations by replacing parts inside modules, making trade bargains for resources, assembling modules to create technology like mining driods, taking part in democratic politics of the factions. Everything has to be made by players. Wars between the factions need ships, munitions, orbital defense missile stations, fueling stations, uniforms and logistics done by players. No emphasis on hardcore soldier combat in PvP. Mainly just Star Trek:TNG style fighting if it ever happens.

Players can only be human. Multiple alien races, only one of them humanoid. One of them is like a floating gas bag with four arms. The premise is that Earth has a left-wing, despotic, global government but has contact with a galaxy spanning UN type group where Earth is part of the lower tier of contacted planets that haven't developed to where they deserve full membership. The organization is headed by two groups of post-singularity aliens that nobody has ever actually seen in person. This top tier dictates restrictions on the lower tier entities and is also distrustful of each other.

Lots of humans want to leave Earth to go to the other star systems because it's more free, more jobs and the tech is better. One of the easiest way to get clearance to leave Earth is a private military contract as a mercenary. Humans are considered the best soldiers in the universe for conventional, pre-singularity warfare. Humans get hired as soldiers in proxy wars between aliens. One of the few rules is that humans can't kill humans are fight on different sides. So warfare gameplay would be PvE.

Soldier gameplay that is PvP would virtual reality training.
>>
>>385906269
what if we made a good game
>>
Alex kidd but... in SHINOBI world
>>
Fallout New Vegas remade in something that isn't the Gamebryo engine.
>>
we remaster an old "classic" game and we call it "game name: enhanced edition"
>>
why is my face at table level?
>>
It's a diabloclone
I want it to have an autistically high number of different stats that can influence skills in several ways
I'm not even close to figuring out how to balance all that shit though
I think my idea can sell because the target audience loves overcomplicated stuff even if it doesn't actually add depth, just look at Path of Exile
>>
>>385906980
morrowind already exists
>>
>>385907562
You are Todd Howard.
>>
>>385906269
Sequel to game no one wanted with a African American woman who has an afro as the main character.
>>
>>385907902
Delet
>>
>>385907973
Beyond Wolfenstien & evil 2?
>>
>>385907973
sounds great, here's ten million dollars.
>>
>>385906269
skyrim with guns
>>
>>385906269
Fallout 1 and 2 remastered like Starcraft just got. Packaged together for $20.
>>
Zombie mmo with the mechanics from RE4
>>
>>385906269
a game where you seduce lolis with giant breasts and thick butts
>>
>>385908197
But anon the mainstream doesn't want to play old games.
>>
>>385906269
Cowboy Bebop the Video Game.
You and your friends hunt bounties, some of them are players others are NPCs but nobody has any way of knowing who is and who isn't a player so its got that sort of Assassin's Creed multiplayer element to it as well.
>>
File: IMG_2771.png (377KB, 606x632px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2771.png
377KB, 606x632px
Todd Howard dating sim
>>
>>385906269
The main character is schizophrenic and is constantly fighting reality with what he "sees" he hates the idea ofno real justice in the world and turns into a vigilante who kills cops and criminals believing he was the messiah of the world. A challenge in the game is it's possible the main character can kill civillians due to his schizophrenic state so acting on instinct could bring challenges. Another challenge is keeping your identity safe whether you get the cops trailing you or someone gets a good look at your face so when you go back to your apartment you must make sure the coast is clear as in one arc of the story two detectives try to tail you everyday. Smoking weed can stop you from seeing hallucinations whether it be weird visions of strange creatures or believing citizens are cops or thugs. The flip side is that your speed, strength and durability will be lowered. You also must manage a job but there's no real in game timer only event oriented so whenever it occurs you must do your everyday job properly. This will play a huge factor later in the game when you try to make your non-vigilante life seem as beleievable as possible. By the end of the game you get to see why the MC is so mentally broken and based on your choices in the game so far you can choose in route A to kill yourself or kill someone which could cause trouble to you. Or route b to massacre a bunch of people or try and lead your own movement from the shadows.
>>
>>385908241
Honestly they could just easily slap the games onto IPhone and make fat stacks off of the name alone
>>
its basically gta5 and minecraft and has a battle royale mode
>>
>>385906269
It's a zombie game, but instead of writers we hire memes.
>>
It's like Tetris, except the pieces are cars and you're driving one of them while trying to bump the other cars into slots to make rows. I call it Gertude's Adventure but it's a working title.
>>
>>385908492
Sounds like the MC is literally Goro Akechi from Persona 5.
>>
>>385908429
I would ironically play that.
>>
File: ShadowDancer.png (474KB, 776x600px) Image search: [Google]
ShadowDancer.png
474KB, 776x600px
Take Dungeon Fighter Online, and turn it into a normal beat 'em up by removing all of the MMO elements.

Seriously, I love the gameplay and characters, but the MMO grinding and horrible stage design have to go.
>>
A permadeath MMO with world PvP. Killing other players higher level than you makes you gain however many levels they are higher than you, so for instance, if you're level 6 and you kill a level 9 you'll automatically advance to level 9. Players also drop a few random pieces of equipment when they die, so every time you kill another player you might just get a piece of fish and some gold off them or some badass piece of armor and a weapon.

There will be dungeons littered all over the world but the major area that gives the best loot will be a massive, destroyed city in the center of the world. There are tons of dungeons here and high level monsters and the best loot in the game will also be dropped here. Also, when a player dies in this area, instead of just dropping a couple random items, ALL of their items will drop incentivizing player vs. player aggression.

In order to properly team up, you have to be in a guild with other players, which promotes the social aspect of MMOs that a lot of MMOs seem to lack these days. However, the amount of people in one guild would have to be capped at around 10 just for balance (i.e. you don't have maxlevel assholes who just roam around picking on people)
>>
Your a reporter that investigates a spooky mansion or something. It's based on days and each day brings a randomly generated event or events through out. Your job is to piece together the events. It gets very hard by the end. More? It's sorta like silent hill view and controls.. maybe not to an annoying point.
>>
>>385906269
A Crash Bandicoot spin-off where you play as Coco and solve puzzles.
>>
>>385907403
I see you got no (you)'s after all that hard work, so here's one. Hope people read your post and reply
>>
File: 1485565562623.jpg (46KB, 450x470px) Image search: [Google]
1485565562623.jpg
46KB, 450x470px
>>385908429
Is it wrong that I unironically like Todd?
>>
File: 1500456842371.png (242KB, 496x250px) Image search: [Google]
1500456842371.png
242KB, 496x250px
I'll slam a copy of this image on their table and turn 180 degrees fahrenheit out the back door
>>
You pick up a gun and murder enemies.
>>
A space side scroller shooting mmo where you level up abilities, collect credits or cash and get new gear to improve your ship to insane levels over and over.
>>
>>385906269
shatterhand but 3d
>>
>>385908676
Really? I wrote this before I even finished P5, glad the MC sounds at least remotely interesting
>>
Nick Cage hack and slash, voiced by the Cage himself
>>
>>385906269
No, you would steal it.
>>
>>385906269
dragons dogma 2
but get this
it's not an MMO
>>
>>385907774
Just make the player solve college level math if they want to optimize their build
>>
>>385906963
Cars can't die stupid.
>>
>>385908571
So BMC Studio then?
>>
It's called 'Citizen of the stars' and it will be an epic space MMO with DLC.

So send me gimmedats and I'll call you when it's done or more DLC is available for pre-order
>>
File: download.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>385906269
A fighting game with sprites and only 2 kind of jump one regular jump one super jump and a fadc like mechanic which has a dedicated button or 2 button preseed at once but dashing happens automatically. Good emphasis on spacing and positioning, size of meter depend on character's super or equal meter size is also good. Resourse consuming parry. regular fighting game input as tight as sf3s (tight but not that much) attack linking similar to kof series (mixture of non time precise links and a lot of target combos for confirming)
Sprites preferably like kof xiii.
So how do you like it.
>>
Magic the gathering combined with xcom
>>
Papers Please combined with Five Nights at Freddy's
>>
Trump's Wall, a game where you play as the Donald himself, sitting atop his beautiful new wall sound an M60, gunning down disgusting foreigners while using squad commands to send the national guard on special missions to save stranded veterans and destroy incognito Mexican rapists.
>>
>>385906269
You can do anything
>>
>>385911229
Welcome to our team, Mr Molynueoeuleux.
>>
>>385906269
*deep inhale* *deep exhale* Free 2 Play
>>
>>385907842
>shit combat
>shit visuals
>no dragons
Get out of here, don't let the door hit your ass on your way out.
>>
Rust, but instead of free for all, it's team based.
Gather supplies, build the kingdom, raid each other.
>>
>>385906269
An online multiplayer zombie post-apocalypse game where the humanity tries to survive at all costs, it will feature a crafting system and valuable loot crates openable with a $2.49 key. If we tell the players playing the game before the release is a privilege, we won't have to pay for beta testers. Hell, they will pay us for doing it!
>>
A game about nothing.
>>
>>385911892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI
>>
>>385907403
Space Wuxia with harder Sci Fi elements do get my dick hard. Even more so with melee stuff.
>>
>>385906269
you have to piss and shit.
>>
>Team based survival horror game that is similar to classic Resident Evil and Obscure.
>You get to explore your stereotypical horror areas like mansions, hospitals, schools
>you have a fear meter that goes up whenever you are away from your team mates,or get attacked by enemies.
>the game requires you to split up at times to do puzzles.
>>
File: e8r.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
e8r.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>385906269
I just want a new sandbox fantasy mmo where I can live out my days in online comfort.
>>
>>385906269
>You play as a princess
>Your uncle invades your country, kills all your family and usurps the throne
>You manage to escape
>but you are still a weak cunt
>the only way to archive anything is to whore yourself to increasingly powerful men
>RPG with dating sim elements
>At first you can only sleep with one knight that saved you, but later there are bandits, warlords and leaders of other countries
>Your character will always be very weak, but you can influence and buff others by performing various sexual actions
>At the end of a game, right before the final battle it turns out that your younger brother also survived and therefore cucked you away from the throne
>>
File: Guildmaster pls.jpg (6KB, 100x100px) Image search: [Google]
Guildmaster pls.jpg
6KB, 100x100px
>>385906269
Chrono Trigger 2.
>>
>>385914356
>you have to fuck your brother and buff him up to fight your uncle

There you go I fixed your game.
>>
>>385913920
http://www.kongregate.com/games/rete/dont-shit-your-pants
>>
>>385906269
what the fuck are you doing in my house
>>
A game where you play as heist mastermind (Read:Bain from Payday.) You acquire some new contacts which you may invite on your heist as a team member, or they might give you some jobs. Lot's of planning aspects, like choosing weapons or escape vehicle, stuff like that. The gameplay on heist is more like you're trying to controll the overall situation, instead off controlling your dudes directly.
>>
You start as a knight in a castle. You are just one of many knights, there is really nothing special about you and your character would move and behave the way you'd expect a trained knight to fight.

You are in the capital city which will be under siege in 30 minutes.

Your goal? Protect the king, his queen and their 5 children.

When the enemy forces storm your gates and climb over the wall it will be an absolute slaughter.

You'll either die in the first wave or manage to retreat into the inner city circle. They'll break down these doors as well and if you don't die now you find yourself among one of the few dozens of knights left that make their last stand in the throne room.

You will die or if you somehow manage to fend them off from yourself you'll watch your king be slaughtered in front of you.

There is no question, unless you are exceptionally skilled or through some miracle figured out a way to save your king and his family you'll die.

But you'll wake again, all the knowledge from the previous day intact in your body from a few hours ago when the battle was about to start and you'll have the opportunity to do the battle all over again. It's a Groundhog Day style of experience where your job is to somehow figure out as a simple knight without any special skills how to defeat the enemy forces.

Now here's the twist. You're not the only one with this ability. There is another soldier in the opposing army who has the exact same experience. And that soldier will do everything in his power to counteract the strategies you employed. So you might be setting a trap behind the gate with exploding barrels that can be set off with a single arrow. But the enemy soldier saw you employ this tactic before so he's going to counteract that strategy. But you know that he knows about your strategy after the first time he foiled it so you are either going to switch to a different strategy or try to counteract his counter strategy.
>>
>>385915192
cont.

to make it more interesting if you bother to pay attention you will eventually figure out that the reset power is somehow connected to the amulet your king is carrying. And that amulet shines very bright. Every time the day gets reset the amulet's shine gets a little dimmer until it fades and the day no longer resets.

On higher difficulties instead of increasing enemy damage you don't go up against 1 person who can remember the previous day but 2 people or even 3.
>>
>>385906269
Dark Cloud 3
>>
>>385906963
That's My Summer Car
>>
>>385915326
>>385915192
That sounds actually nice.
>>
>>385906269
5th edition Dungeons and Dragons RPG. It's about time we had a return to form and games such as Baldur's Gate and the Neverwinter Nights series are still WILDLY popular among their fans. There is an un-tapped market for people who love to see and understand the mechanics behind their actions, while exploring a fantasy world.

That's the elevator pitch. Should I go on?
>>
It's a game about nothing.
>>
Persona with...NEETS
>>
>>385916523
Not unless it's turn based
>>
File: 1493745074579.jpg (88KB, 1195x296px) Image search: [Google]
1493745074579.jpg
88KB, 1195x296px
>>385916724
They are weebs already, so close enough
>>
>>385916771
It's DnD 5th. You can bet your ASS it's turn-based! The system doesn't work with anything else!

No frankly, I'd rather go with something Exalted, but DnD is a much lower barrier to entry for most people and has an established brand identity.
>>
>>385916914
Baldurs gate for gba was more like hack and slash. Or like chrono trigger.
>>
>>385916523
Will it have my favorite class: the bard?
>>
An open world Japanese life sim or school sim. WHY haven't anyone made this already
>>
>>385917069
>yandere simulator
close enuff
>>
>>385917101
What can you do in Yandere Simulator other than murdering everyone?
>>
>>385917040
Chrono Trigger was more stealing Final Fantasy's Active Time Battle system, best I remember... Still technically a turn-based RPG. But yes, I am talking about actual turn-based combat; not some poxy Diablo-alike.

>>385917049
Naturally; it's in the Player's Handbook! The only downside to 5th ed is that you can no-longer insult someone so hard their kneecaps explode...

So I take it there's interest? Shit... I need a plot, or at least further mechanics and key engagements.
>>
>>385917178
Be yandere like a real japanese girl? just like your mangas and animes.
>>
>>385906269
Skyrim but anime style
>>
Title: Junkers
Setting: Several hundred years in the future, our solar system
Genre: Open World/On Rails Space Shooter

Summary:
You are the ace pilot in a group of junkers working out of your mobile garage in the scrapyards around earth. You receive an order for some rare junk parts that just so happen to be in your sector. You load up and move out, the delivery on the far end of the Sol system. This is going to make you rich. Along the way, word gets out and you are assailed by space bandits, mafia etc. You move from planet to planet, earning money and technology to fuel your travels and protect your delivery. As you travel you find out more and more about the object you are delivering and get caught up in the whirlwind of political scandal, corruption, and syndicate interests. No matter what comes your way, you've got to protect your cargo and keep on trucking.

Basic Gameplay:
Combat - Fast paced open space shooting
Customization - from your mobile garage you can customize your ships in dozens of ways, and as you travel you earn money, parts and technology to aid you.
Exploration - Each planetary system includes star bases, military complexes, local government work, etc etc. You act as a privateer to earn your keep and help fund your trip.

TL:DR - Freelancer meets Smokey And The Bandit.
>>
>>385917315
I don't watch mangas and animes
>>
>>385910410
>Five Nights in Gulag
>>
>>385917490
Read the definition of yandere then.
>>
File: wrongneighbourhood.jpg (19KB, 600x487px) Image search: [Google]
wrongneighbourhood.jpg
19KB, 600x487px
>>385914106
>>
>>385917310
ancient evil awakens
>>
>>385917765
That's been done so many times, it's not even funny...

What'd be interesting maybe is a two-part game... First, you play as the guys who seal the ancient evil away, then as their descendants, or guys who cracked open their tomb to get at their sweet magical swag and have to fix the fuckup of breaking the ancient evil's seal?
>>
An alien species invade Earth for its resources. Humanity puts up a fight, but is completely squashed akin to how it would fare if an ant colony went up against the US military.

A hundred years have passed since then. Earth is totally occupied by the aliens who have built their own cities and infrastructure. Human enclaves live in the alien garbage dumps and few forests that remain, and are looked upon by the alien as we would consider stray cats: they pay us no mind but if we do anything against them, we're killed with no issues.

The goal of the game is to infiltrate the alien society and steal the secret to faster-than-light travel so that humanity can get off the planet and find a new home. It would play akin to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. in that it's story driven with somewhat open levels, and everything can kill you easily unless you're diligent and intelligent in your approach. Stealth would be highly encouraged. Weapons would range from old-style gunpowder weapons made from scrap to reverse engineered alien tech weaponry. You'd have to manage your hunger and sleep.

The general atmosphere of the game would be utter desolation. Earth is lost, and is a nightmare of industrial alien cityscapes, the sun doesn't shine as the atmosphere is clogged with pollution, there's little food and clean water, any enemy would be a huge threat upon your life.

The ending would be you leaving with 50-ish humans in a scrap spaceship, and after a long journey you land on a paradise-like alien planet with bountiful forests and fertile land to grow on. The ending credits would show a slideshow of you and your fellow humans building a medieval-like city up with farms, children running in the street, blacksmiths, etc.
>>
>>385906269
Where's the token minority?
>>
>>385918127
There are 2 women.
>>
>getting ideas from 4chan
>>
>>385918173
And they're still out-numbered by the men...

Weird... It's almost like... Naw, it can't be-! Is this company run... Competently?!
>>
>>385918237
Probably. The women are probably information consolidation supervisors and caffeine acquisition experts.
>>
>>385906269

Revival of the Rouge-Squadron-like Arcade Flight Sim/Space Fighter Sim. Mission Oriented AND Muliplayer. But what sets mine apart, and you better get your legal department rolling, is that it's an Avenger's-style teamup game, where you have fighters/ships/planes from both Contemporary/Past history, Star Wars, Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, ect. In the campaign there are 'fitted' mods where the SW ships are in SW missions, and, upon completion, replayed with 'any' ship, so bring Tie Fighter to a WWI dogfight, or a BSG Viper to the SW Trench Run.

A main selling point will be the revival of the SW Rouge Squadron II 'Wing Man system,' made more robust with modern AI technology. In both SP and MP you will have an attendant fighter group around you, perhaps even including a slight degree of "rpg" like growth (selection of loadout, fighter type within appropriate range ect). In MP this would act as a force multiplier and allow dog fights to last longer than a few seconds, making it so it's not a simple, 10 second head to head between players, but a whittling down of the opponents wingmen and then finally, the group leader itself.

Finally, DLC will be in the form of new Missions, but free-mod support/free DLC will add new ships. Give them the handle, sell them the blades.
>>
the perfect mmo to end all mmos forever
>>
>>385906269
It's Pool but instead of balls and cues you use Planets and nuclear-railguns
>>
>>385918674
Doesn't exist
Would have to be free, easy to play but complicated to master, no shitty cosmetics, no shitty subs, no shitty cash shops.
Just a single pay when you get it and that's it.
>>
File: 1498573887558.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1498573887558.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
it's like DARK SOULS but with GUNS. :DDD
>>
An RPG in the style of Wizardry that is up to 600 hours long with hand-painted graphics.
>>
File: 35262727.png (200KB, 345x357px) Image search: [Google]
35262727.png
200KB, 345x357px
>>385918751
>It's Pool but instead of balls and cues you use Planets and nuclear-railguns

https://youtu.be/Rohzr3ZYSpA?t=1034
>>
File: IMG_4913.jpg (3MB, 2596x2500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4913.jpg
3MB, 2596x2500px
Wow such idea
>>
>>385906380

We like your idea, you are hired.
>>
>>385918042
I like this
>>
File: giphy.webm (877KB, 528x229px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.webm
877KB, 528x229px
>>385919721
>>
A 2d metroidvania with fighting game combat, combos and neat items like in risk of rain, But items aren't necessary, really just want a fighting gane metroidvania
>>
File: 1475523996595.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475523996595.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
>>385906380
Lets invest $500M into this one, sounds great
>>
File: 351515.png (367KB, 367x437px) Image search: [Google]
351515.png
367KB, 367x437px
>>385919156
That's great
>>
>>385906269
Who the fuck let the slags in a board meeting?
>>
>>385906676
>>385906906
We'll take them both
You two will be working together on this project
>>
File: 1495078070947.webm (3MB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
1495078070947.webm
3MB, 768x432px
>>385909915
>>
>>385917905
>>385917310
>>385916914
Scrap my previous idea, I just remembered I had a high concept document knocking around!

>>385906269
RPG including tactical and rogue-lite elements.

The concept and theme are to explore an expansive and surprising galaxy alongside a small crew of companions. Use trade, production, battle and adventuring to amass a fortune and finance your expeditions, in stories directed by the player's actions. The genre is high science-fiction space opera. The player’s primary motivation is curiosity about the world and its inhabitants and a desire for affluence and power. The player must balance adventure with practicality.

That's the elevator pitch. Should I go on? You want the board presentation, or the press release?
>>
>>385906494
Add a crafting system you got yourself a deal
>>
GTA really but all activities you can do, etc tennis, are developed by companies who do them best

e.g. if playing football, it's got the same game mechanics as FIFA, if it's tennis, same gameplay mechanics as Topspin etc
>>
>>385906303
not really but good for you for trying something
>>
>>385906269
overwatch but with fate characters
>>
>>385906269
Power trip game based on exploration and high speed, high difficulty combat such as Ninja Gaiden. You Play a nameless character that you develop across three skill branches: gunman(based on parrying and high damage per attack), brawler (high dps and excellent crowd control), and reaper(spans most melee weapons, jack of all trades).

You start in a hub world that takes you to the world of several mithological deities of several folklores, where you fight creatures of that lore and the gods themselves.

There is a secret boss, an unknown being forcing you to parttake in the games events.
>>
File: sexy loli.gif (2MB, 500x214px) Image search: [Google]
sexy loli.gif
2MB, 500x214px
>>385906269
Nintendo: Harem. You date various female characters from Nintendo. BOOM. 10 million sales.
>>
>>385909915
Would you say that to someone on the side of the road with a dead battery asking for help?
>>
Take the spiral knights assets and make an actually good game
>>
>>385908137
Fallout 4...
>>
>>385921032
So that's a no then... Bugger. Ah well.

I just thought my idea would be fun
>>
>>385915192
Nigga you just stole that tom cruise movie that was based on some manga, disgusting
>>
>Persona-style game
>Kids in a modern setting
>But in America
>>
File: 1470160707417-2.jpg (99KB, 800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1470160707417-2.jpg
99KB, 800x1220px
>>385906269
You play as a maid, but instead of just wearing a maid costume for fetish value, you are actually tasked to do maidlike things.
>>
>>385928056
why no penis
>>
File: Llq-promo[1].jpg (166KB, 600x224px) Image search: [Google]
Llq-promo[1].jpg
166KB, 600x224px
>>385914356
>>
File: 1307345076774.jpg (844KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1307345076774.jpg
844KB, 1024x1024px
you're a broke ass early 20's in japan in 1985. You look in the want ads and pick up an old celica.
The first part of the game is making part deliveries in the shitty wooded areas north of tokyo, south of fukushima. You earn money and you buy parts to fix up your car. Or you bypass the fixing part all together and grind for a new for 1985 car.

After that, you start racing. If you win enough races, your job gets upgraded and it's alot easier to earn money, getting you better cars, and a time skip that unlocks more cars.
Eventually it's 1995 and you're now racing on both the touge and the highways.

Make a sequel game, or even an expansion that changes it to 2017 and you've fallen into a time-crevice and all your shit is just as you left it 30 years ago. You must now race rich kids who have 370Zs in your old ass 3rd gen supra, or your FD or whatever you had at the end of the 1995 segment.

Give it all kinds of wacky shit beyond initial D references like a forest fire stage, some highway ghosts; Cars that are driven by previous visions of racers that died a long time ago, and some rich kids from dubai who have supercars but can't drive worth a shit.

Make an osaka stage, make a tokyo highway stage, and then have the rest all touges with an ending finalie at autopolus circuit.

Make your spirit gauge rechargable midrace by eating licensed japanese snacks. Make the interiors SUPER customizable, and give the decal editor a png upload function so you don't have to mess around with layers to make that anime itasha car.
>>
>>385915192
Decent movie idea (see: edge of tomorrow), shit gameplay idea.
>>
File: 1441146683038.jpg (9KB, 201x251px) Image search: [Google]
1441146683038.jpg
9KB, 201x251px
I have an idea about a game on an island full of dinosaurs in a Jurassic Park scenario ripoff, and the player supposed to figure out one of a few ways to escape.

>isometric turn-based with heavy stealth elements
>environment is a sci-fi type place overgrown with vegetation with everything crumbling from disuse
>areas range from wild jungle, construction sites, compounds, power stations, exhibit pens, roadways, mini towns, and underground labs/factories
>map is split into manageable sectors like Jagged Alliance
>different parts of the map house different dinosaurs, but also have useful attributes like having roads, being too dense for large carnivores, or have streams to use rafts with
>the player starts by customising a small party of heroes and their stats/abilities
>dinos don't act as enemies, but just as animals going about their day and may or may not be aggressive.
>some dinos can be frightened away by using loud noises, fire, or flares
>survival-horror game balance, ammo is rare
>the player has to creatively use the environment by climbing, jumping, locking doors, using airducts, rope swings, electrical systems, fuel barrels, slippery floors, or other dinos to escape carnivores
>characters can divert the attention of carnivores to save characters that can't escape otherwise
>special dinos like the T-Rex or migrating herd dinos can move around the main map throughout the day in a pattern that can be studied to your advantage
>to win you need to find parts for an escape vehicle like a chopper or boat, scattered around the island and carry them back to where they need to be
>the player only gets the characters they make at the start, and may have to sacrifice some one-by-one to let the rest escape

Could be pretty good.
>>
>>385928105
This person happens to not be a degenerate, unlike you.
>>
>>385906269
An open world early access zombie survival MMO with a crafting system the zombies are dead memes
>>
>>385927234
Absolutely disgusting.

A persona game in a university setting might not be bad on the other hand.
>>
>>385906269
Mount and blade but it's set in Iraq in 2003.
>>
>First Person Adventure/Mystery
>You play as a female FBI agent, you're not a "top of the line" agent but you got some cases under your belt
>Some important senator's daughter has disappeared in a small bum-fuck nowhere rural town, it's got only 200 citizens. It's pretty much a village.
>You're sent in to find her
>Arriving there, you meet the bro-tier clueless sheriff who will be your law enforcement help
>You go to your hotel room and sleep, your first investigation day starts
>Town opens up and you're free to go anywhere to investigate
>Night time comes
>Sky goes red, blood Moon appears, the town goes crazy and starts murdering each other
>In your escape you get hit by a bus
>Black screen
>You wake up in your bedroom again
>You're stuck in a Groundhog Day loop
>You have to find out what's going on, where's the senator daughter and find a way to break the loop
>Your notebook mysteriously keeps your writings, and anything in your pockets survives the loop
>200 or so NPCs with a fully programmed schedule
>Open town filled with secrets and locked places
>Dedicated suicide button, multiple ways to die, or just going through the Blood moon again
>>
>>385928727
Resident evil 4,Silent hill and majora's mask in one game?
Sounds shit
>>
>>385914356
What if I said this exists?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/VideoGame/ADanceWithRogues
>>
>>385928727
Somewhat unrelated, but can you name a single vidya where an FBI agent isn't a complete werido? Every game I can think of, FBI agents are fucked up one way or another.
>>
>>385906269
vib ribbon porn paraody
>>
>>385907430
You're fired.
>>
File: gv bhnjkhnyhbnh.jpg (102KB, 720x965px) Image search: [Google]
gv bhnjkhnyhbnh.jpg
102KB, 720x965px
>>385906269
Tony Hawk's pro mobility scooter
>>
Screaming as a way to control your character
>>
There is a ball that has a bazooka and goes through a lot of different levels
>>
>>385906269
A hitman clone where you play as a yandere schoolgirl and "protect" your loved one (who doesn't know of your existence) from other girls.

:^)
>>
>>385906269
The entire game a monster is chasing you but it only moves when you do
>>
>>385928386
>>isometric turn-based with heavy stealth elements
ya lost me
>>
>>385908429
>>385909113

I mean he's actually pretty handsome
>>
>>385929476
If you love him so much why don't you buy his games?
>>
>>385929535
His games suck
I bet he does too
>>
File: the cow god.jpg (23KB, 414x600px) Image search: [Google]
the cow god.jpg
23KB, 414x600px
A open-world modern supernatural hunting game, like the Supernatural TV series without the religious stuff. You would travel across America searching for weird cases involving monsters and dealing with them, having to prepare before each one.
For example, you go to a little town in the middle of the country where animal are being eaten by something huge, but there are no bears in that territory, so you go and investigate and finds out it's a werewolf. Now you have to buy or prepare silver bullets and knifes, bait and traps so you can kill it for good. The same goes for other creatures, like vampires, ghosts, skinwalkers and so on.
Maybe even throwing cryptids into the mix, having to find out if stuff like the Mothman, Jersey Devil and others are real or not.
>>
>>385906269
Jurassic park: Operation Genesis 2.0
>>
>>385906269
Blizzard Kart
>>
Kangaroo Notebook
>>
File: BattleTanx_Global_Assault.jpg (270KB, 507x349px) Image search: [Google]
BattleTanx_Global_Assault.jpg
270KB, 507x349px
Just make a modern day Battletanx
I'm sick of every tank game being some pesdu-sim F2P bullshit
>>
You're living a completely normal life, and then a number of girls give you bottles of their own piss. Drinking one will replace a seemingly normal location in the game with a very otherworldly magical one and unlock a new questline. The game doesn't actually tell you any of this, you just have to make the choice to actually drink a girls piss yourself, otherwise the game doesn't reall have anything to do.
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (100KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
100KB, 720x960px
Car racing game with good customization and roster that can be played splitscreen or simply offline with bots while having an online and some gay story mode
>>
>>385906269
SW Kotor 3
>>
>>385906269
>I'm an ideas guy
I immediately excuse myself and either jump out the window, or go learn a useful skill.
>>
File: IMG_20170727_165841.jpg (86KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170727_165841.jpg
86KB, 720x960px
>>385906269
>character wakes up, lying on his back
>it's night, you see the stars and hear crickets/cozy animal sounds
>standing up, you see that you're on top of a cliff overlooking a bright city in the distance
>turn around
>you see a dark as fuck forest, can barely make out the shapes of the highest trees
>the crickets sound unnaturally loud
>there lies a rusty flashlight just in front of you
>pick it up and turn it on
>as soon as you hit the switch every sound gets cut off
>the only thing you hear is your own breathing
>the woods in front of you look calm in the shine of your flashlight

And that's it. I don't know where the fuck to go from there.

The game would be called “Innawoods“
>>
>co-op SWAT3/4 style FPS in a modern day setting
>X-Files/SCP/MIB/Ghostbusters type group hunts down mutants, zombies, aliens, ghosts, vampires, werewolves, skinwalkers, and wizards
>individual players choose their equipment according to the threat
>players can choose to be either a SWAT trooper with cool guns and tools, or a magic-using detective with a favourite pistol and a range of subtle magic powers
>>
>>385906269
Skyrim on the graphing calculator
>>
>>385930370
Nonono. You're a DIRECTOR. An ideas guy just spouts some shit and is all, "Well? Get on and make it for me, plebs!" A director actually has to keep working with the team, making sure everyone is on the same page and stays on target; it's actually a job, rather than sitting back and letting the money roll in.

>>385930147
>>385930538
>>385929698
>>385923934
Come on guys, you must have SOMETHING original, surely?
>>
>>385929342
Sounds like a very good idea! I'll be sure to support you on Patreon!
>>
A game where you work in a peanut butter factory and take some home with you, smear it on your fingers or butthole and let your ten dogs lick it off
>>
>>385932287
Sounds like a good idea, it's about time for Filthy Frank to make a shitty tie-in game like all the other youtubers.
>>
>>385906269
A gachimuchi 3D fighting game
>>
it's Shadow of the Colossus, but you're on a skateboard
>>
>>385906269
Collectable animals that you steal from other animal collectors and use to take over the world
Thread posts: 186
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.