[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't have any? You expect me to believe that, maggot? The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: 320px-FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png (118KB, 320x165px) Image search: [Google]
320px-FO02_NPC_Dornan_B.png
118KB, 320x165px
Don't have any? You expect me to believe that, maggot? The truth is you lost an expensive piece of army-issue equipment. That suit is going to come out of your pay, and you will remain in this mans army until you are five hundred and ten years old, which is the number of years it will take for you to pay for a Mark II Powered Combat Armor you have lost! Report to the armory and have a new suit issued to you, then report back to me, private! Dismissed!
>>
>>385890332
Yes, Sarge.
>>
>>385890332
Is the enclave really dead? I just wanted a gungho enclave trooper as a follower for the next game...
>>
>>385890332
Sir, yes sir!
>>
>>385891057
No, there's plenty of untouched bases.
>>
>>385891464
I am not a Sir. I work for a living, you mo-ron. You will call me Sergeant or Sergeant Dornan. Do you understand me!
>>
File: FALLOUT_-_COLD_ENCOUNTERS.jpg (311KB, 1920x1097px) Image search: [Google]
FALLOUT_-_COLD_ENCOUNTERS.jpg
311KB, 1920x1097px
Advanced Power Armor is so fucking cool looking
>>
>>385891595
ED-E's logs mention one in Chicago.
>>
File: vertibird_transformer.jpg (138KB, 1280x985px) Image search: [Google]
vertibird_transformer.jpg
138KB, 1280x985px
>>385892220
Somewhat believable. They got the best mode of transportation in the entire Fallout universe, so I guess their reaches are furtherer than any other faction.
>>
>>385893092
The enclave should be treated like the remnants if appearing at all in future fallout games. It's would either be memed into hell with references or really one note and boring. Bethesda writers should be sent to the fucking gulags
>>
>>385891743
Can you run that by me again?
>>
>>385890332
Okay. Me go get suit.
>>
File: house.png (344KB, 797x615px) Image search: [Google]
house.png
344KB, 797x615px
>>385890332
Sure, Sarge. Whatever.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.