[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does an untrained fighter get to hang with masters of various

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Miguel.jpg (118KB, 893x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Miguel.jpg
118KB, 893x1080px
Why does an untrained fighter get to hang with masters of various martial art disciplines? A street brawler, no matter how big, would get his ass kicked by any competent professional level fighter, and everybody in the cast are pro level fighters.
>>
>>385889485
Because it's cool
>>
>>385889635
Fpbp
>>
>>385889485
Fuck, Miguel is so good. I love his fighting style. I loathe myself because I haven't got myself to learn how to play with him. I main Asuka and she also got buffed hard in Tekken 7
>>
>>385889485
>A street brawler, no matter how big, would get his ass kicked by any competent professional level fighter
No
>>
>>385889485
He's been fighting since adolescence, not to mention he's really damn big compared to other characters. Makes sense to me. Cody doesn't have an official martial art in SF, yet he works perfectly.
>>
its the good looks they get you a pass even in video games
>>
>>385889932
Kimbo Slice

>>385889953
Cody fights Karate
>>
>>385889953
I always saw Q as the "unrefined brawler" of Street Fighter, and hopefully if he comes back next season they do him justice and make him more fun to play while keeping that aspect of him. Would also be a great character in T x SF but that probably wont happen anymore.
>>
>>385890106
>Kimbo Slice
You niggers will probably give me shit for this but I think he was paid to lose that fight. If we're talking about the one where he was ko'd in a matter of seconds. I haven't seen other pro fights of his but that one just looked like a hoax.
>>
>>385889485
yes and demonic eye lazers, fireballs, a cyborg samurai's katana, and a literal grizzly bear would all demolish prfoessional fighters. but they don't, because it's a video game designed to be a balanced fighting game with original designs. not a hand to hand combat simulator.
>>
>>385889485
Is he drunk?
>>
>>385893969
yes
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.