[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just wanna play Bloodborne I luv all the DS gaymes so I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: waste_o_cash.jpg (122KB, 597x336px) Image search: [Google]
waste_o_cash.jpg
122KB, 597x336px
I just wanna play Bloodborne
I luv all the DS gaymes so I want to play this
so much that I would by this piece of shit for just one game

am I a reatard?
>>
sure
>>
>>385886662
I mean it has other good games like Yakuza, Nioh, and Gravity Rush. I don't get why /v/ hates ps so much. Not a shill btw.
>>
It's a great system.
>>
>>385886662
I bought one just for Bloodborne and I would honestly say it was worth it. I'm not even rich either so it's not like I'm happy to piss money away on just anything.
>>
>>385886662
If you love all the DS games why not buy a Nintendo DS
>>
>>385887096
Good one my lad.
>>
>>385886956
ok nice to know that I'm not a lone

>>385887096
a ho ho hooo ho.
>>
>>385886662
Should you buy a ps4? Yes, certainly. It is a good console with a couple of great exclusives.

>am I a reatard?
Do you really need to ask?
>>
You could get one on the cheap nowadays, check pawn shops or eBay if you don't wanna pay full retail price for it.
>>
>>385887483
pawn shop is a good call I should do that first
>>
>>385886662
there are quite a few good games on the system.

FF12 ZA
Persona 5
Astebreed (it's objectively superior to the PC version)
Infamous/First Light
Nier Automata (Objectively less broken than the PC version)
Last Guardian
Yakuza Zero (Yakuza Kiwami soon)
FF15 (it's not coming to PC any time soon)
FF Type Zero (objectively better than PSP version)
Gravity Rush Remastered (objectively superior to PS Vita version, with no waggle)
Gravity Rush 2
Odin Sphere remaster
Uncharted 4 is actually really good, and probably the best Uncharted game, better than 2.
Jojo Eyes of Heaven is good if you like Jojo stuff.

And unless you have an Xbone, there are multiplats that aren't on PC.

If you bought an Xbone, you're hopeless though, and I recommend you spend your $300 buying some lovely penny stocks I can sell you.
>>
>>385888020
so it's a weeb machine?
>>
>>385886662
I got the first c-chasis at release for $200 because they come into my store and I game our systems as much as possible without breaking any laws.

I wanted bloodborne and a dvd/netflix machine. Worked for me. There are also some other fun games.

There are plenty of cheap options for regular ps4's
>>
>>385888020
i've just got muh PC
>>
>>385888020
>Uncharted 4 is actually really good, and probably the best Uncharted game, better than 2.
Kill yourself
>>
File: 3WRSHnU.jpg (441KB, 3072x3048px) Image search: [Google]
3WRSHnU.jpg
441KB, 3072x3048px
>>385888020
>Second Son
>good
>>
>>385888459
Explain in objective terms how 2 is better, or how I'm wrong, if you're so sure of yourself, faggot.

>>385888071
You say that like that's a bad thing, considering the West hasn't released even 3 good games that aren't pushing SJW ideology down your throat, broken to near unplayable levels, or another indie pixelshit game.
>>
You'll always be a retard for buying a system for one game, no matter the context.

>>385888071
It's like a PSP with 1/5 of the quality. Basically what the Vita tried and failed to be.
>>
>>385888459
It's not better than 2, but it's good. Best gameplay in the series.

>>385888594
If you ignore Delsin, it's a fun superhero game.
>>
>>385886662
>I would by this piece of shit for just one game
>am I a reatard?

You are retarded, but only because you think the PS4 only has one good game. If you buy it and then never use it again after Bloodborne, that's your dumb decision.
>>
>>385886662
I did literally this 3 months ago. I don't regret a thing.

I also plan to play most of the big name single player story-driven exclusives. U4 and Last of Us already completed.
>>
>>385888071
1. That isn't an argument
2. Is super isn't an argument considering that OP wants to buy a PS4 for a weebgame.
>>
>>385886662
2017 is actually a good year for ps4. You could always wait until the holidays for a good deal.
>>
>>385886662
I kind of know this feeling.

I recently bought PS4 because I am a huge Rockstardrone and I can't be arsed to wait 1-2 extra years for Red Dead Redemption 2 PC port. So far I am not regretting it, the exclusives are enjoyable enough, regardless if they are not true "games".
>>
>>385888695
>Explain in objective terms how 2 is better, or how I'm wrong, if you're so sure of yourself, faggot.
Pacing and tone. Uncharted 4 is basically just Uncharted 2 but with an extra 5 hours of walking and extremely simplistic climbing added in, oh and an unbelievably dull Gone Home tribute level.
>>
>>385886662
That's what I did, it's perhaps one of the best games I've ever played
>>
>>385888071
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>385888695
I'd rather not play anything at all than play autistic nip shit.
>>
>>385886815
I bought a PS4 back in February this year. The three games I play on it are Y0, Nioh, & Bloodborne. I eventually dropped Y0 after spending 140 hours on it. Then I dropped Bloodborne after it took me 70 hours to do all 3 endings. (My second play through took me only 18 hours to get through the game.) I wasn't going to bother with that boring ass Chalice Dungeon shit at all.

Nioh, I intiially bought for $5 from a Retro gaming store. I only bought so I could resell it for $55 but this piece of shit game has me hooked and I beat it over two months ago along with the Platinum. The combat is just too damn good once you get into the postgame and start fucking around with the stats & builds looking for the most OP build only to see you get crushed in those lame new DLC difficulty levels where a damn Ogre will one hit kill you just by sitting his ass on you. I had the same exact complaints about Nioh that everyone had during my first play through, but once I got to the postgame it made me realize that the entire main campaign is just a training mission. Your stats don't even matter in the main game until you get to the epiloge where those faggoty Kelly clones do a Ninja Garden 3 pushdown parry gang rape on your ass until you learn how to respec your builds properly and actually use the ninjutsu & onmyo to their greatest potential instead of treating them as side things. I wasted over 270 hours and counting on Nioh.

Although most of the games on PS4 are just boring consoleshit. The few games that are worth it such as Bloodborne & Nioh will consume so much of your time that it does feel like money well spent. Yakuza 0 is good too but that feels more like a beat em up Jrpg hybrid, and I really don't like Jrpgs. Nioh & Bloodborne are supposedly rpgs but they just feel like action survival games to me.
>>
File: extreme2.jpg (74KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
extreme2.jpg
74KB, 1250x1250px
>>385888020
add Nioh, Rachet, Resogun, Alienation, Windjammers Online

it's also have everything 3rd parties big or small coming to it, cheap digital and sale are often enough that you will always have a decent backlog to try out. I own one to play coop with my cousins and i dont really understand the hate for it
>>
>>385889356
Nioh & Bloodborne look & feel American. Not that modern American games are any better. I'm fucking sick and tired of American cinematic games and open world empty Larpy simulations. I just want games that function like old school NES games but with a modern coat of paint like how SoulsBorne & Nioh do it.
>>
>>385889707
>Rachet
no
>>
>>385888764
But Infamous 2 was so much better. I don't understand why they couldn't make 1 but very varied power instead of multiple ones
>>
>>385889356
Well, I hope Princess Buttercup enjoys Xer indie pixel shit and Mass Effect Andromeda.

Hope I didn't get your pronouns wrong!
>>
>>385889196
>Uncharted 4 is basically just Uncharted 2 but with an extra 5 hours of walking and extremely simplistic climbing added in, oh and an unbelievably dull Gone Home tribute level.

Uncharted 4 is uncharted 2 with more and better puzzles, actual variation in climbing sections (very few of them are railroads, they put multiple paths, and the spike/grappling hook make climbing WAY more interactive and fun) and a better final boss

Also, the "gone home" section is at THE END OF THE FUCKING GAME and serves to act as an endcap to the series. I liked it. It was a great, fun little scene that you can finish in under 1 minute if you don't care for it.

Don't tell me you didn't enjoy reading all the article in Drake's studio.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.