[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that all ghouls, mutants and perversions of technology

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: brohood gay love.jpg (216KB, 1024x1347px) Image search: [Google]
brohood gay love.jpg
216KB, 1024x1347px
Reminder that all ghouls, mutants and perversions of technology and humanity must hang
>>
>>385886468
It's not like ghouls can reproduce really. I don't see an issue with leaving the non-feral ghouls alive.
>>
>>385886580
because they all eventually go feral
>>
>>385886643
Sure, but they're easy enough to put down when they turn feral. Some ghouls are pretty old, and their knowledge and experience can be pretty useful and insightful.
>>
>>385886643
Raul and Argyle never went feral.
>>
File: VaqueroOutfit.png (254KB, 315x808px) Image search: [Google]
VaqueroOutfit.png
254KB, 315x808px
>>385886643
Over 200 years later, still waiting for it to happen
>>
Reminder that all Steelcucks are emotionally unstable technofetishists who deserve to be wiped out.
>>
File: savior.png (267KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
savior.png
267KB, 800x500px
*sends a mailman to blow up your bunker*
>>
>>385886468
no homo in the broho
>>
>>385888241
That's really something, isn't it. It builds the player up a little.

"Those assholes in power armor? End them." I don't think he even says how, either. Just, there's the problem, they're in our fucking way, you figure it out because that's what I pay you for.
>>
File: FO02_NPC_Enclave_Com_Officer_B.png (371KB, 803x412px) Image search: [Google]
FO02_NPC_Enclave_Com_Officer_B.png
371KB, 803x412px
>>385886468
the Brotherhood of cucks also needs to hang
>>
>>385886952
I wonder what affects the rate of conversion to feral? Additional radiation exposure post-ghoulification? Diet? Mental acuity and agility? Hell, maybe it's like Alzheimer's, where keeping your mind agile and thinking lets you stave off the disease for a long time.
>>
The Legion is the only faction that makes any sense.
>>
File: 1495994659650.png (617KB, 724x982px) Image search: [Google]
1495994659650.png
617KB, 724x982px
>>385888705
>Any recommendations on how to complete the mission?
>From time to time, the NCR has assaulted Brotherhood bunkers. In four of the six incidents I know of, the bunkers self-destructed.
>I surmise it's standard practice for the Brotherhood to install a self-destruct system. It's consistent with their {disdain} uncompromising nature.
>You might use that against them. Or kill them another way, it's up to you. Return when it's done.
>>
File: EnclaveFallout2CoverArt.jpg (68KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
EnclaveFallout2CoverArt.jpg
68KB, 800x600px
>>385888904
Indeed Sgt. Dornan these Un-American muties insult us merely by being in our presence.
>>385889495
Just started a House run this morning
>>
>>385889045
I took "ferality" to be a product of actually becoming a ghoul breaking their minds. Like, they have a psychotic breakdown when they turn, and since they are thereafter effectively immortal, it breaks their spirits/souls/minds.
>>
>>385889045
Has there actually been a case of a normal ghoul turning feral before? People keep saying it's inevitable but I've never seen an example.

I think it's an issue of radiation exposure at time of ghoulification. How much of your brain is killed off by the radiation before the ghoulish regeneration effect kicks in.
>>
>>385889045
Some NPC's throughout the 3D games give the impression that the radiation eventually just eats away at their brain and makes them wither and go crazy. Guess it all depends on how much radiation they bathe in over time.
>>
>>385891013
>>385890983
So, odds are decent that it's linked to radiation exposure post-ghoulification then, which would also explain why certain ghouls that couldn't remove themselves from an irradiated location might turn sooner.
>>
>>385891013
Which is absurd because radiation has a regenerative effect on ghouls. Less radiation would be more harmful because it's not artificially propping up the longevity of their braincells.
>>
>>385891218
Ghouls are probably one of the least consistent aspects of the Fallout franchise, and that's saying something. They can't figure out what their deal is.
>>
>>385890983
There is a ghoul in the Fallout 4 Nuka-World dlc that talks about seeing his wife again.

If you find where the wife, next to her body, you'll find a pistol and a holotape - the holotape logging herself turning feral and coming to the realization of what is happening, then taking it upon herself to end it before she cant.
>>
>>385892726
fuck i can't into english tonight

TIME TO END IT BOYS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.