[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"I think Overwatch is a bad game." >"Oh,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: tips.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tips.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
>"I think Overwatch is a bad game."
>"Oh, I also play Paladins which is the far superior game even though they're exact carbon copies with a slightly different variance in gameplay."

When will hipsters leave /v/ for good?
>>
when will anti-white SJWs leave /v/?
when will contrarian faggots leave /v/?
when will summer fags leave /v/?
>>
File: confusion.png (4KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
4KB, 500x500px
>a wave of rationalist atheist sentiment is overtaking the world's youth via the internet
>christians must brainstorm to stem the bleeding
>IF U DISAGREE WITH THE BIBLE UR A UGLY VIRGIN
>it works
>>
>>385880742
When will /pol/ leave?
>>
I'm curious what OP actually looks like compared to that kid.
>>
>>385880865
And a single corporate-seeded gay joke formulated by skateboarding marketers killed the entire industry of rollerblading. Insinuating that you aren't a `````````real man'''''''' if you don't believe what I believe has been [[their] preferred manipulation since time immemorial.
>>
>>385880953
Probably the same, and he has probably at some point in his life thought 'I would look so good in a fedora!' which is why the highly unremarkable fedora meme resonates so much with him. We hate most what we see in ourselves, etc.
>>
>>385880897
>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Just kys already.
>>
File: IMG_0557.jpg (88KB, 501x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0557.jpg
88KB, 501x1024px
>>385881175
>muh white genocide
Nah you first
>>
>>385881175
>imfuckingplying this board isn't flooded with /pol/ crossposters
How delusional do you have to be to think this?
>>
File: 1493990129475.jpg (161KB, 2363x2085px) Image search: [Google]
1493990129475.jpg
161KB, 2363x2085px
>>385880953
>>385881138
Butthurt Contrarians detected
>>
>>385881636
the only people who post >muh /pol/ boogeyman are /pol/tards who have been called out
>>
>>385881636

its obvious to everyone who isn't a t_d refugee
>>
Hero shooters are shit
>>
>>385881175
>muh anti-white SJWs boogeyman
>muh summer fags boogeyman
>>
>>385882521
What does that have to do with my post or anything in particular
>>
But Gigantic is the actual good one of the 3 and its got pretty significant differences.

For example, a gamemode that isnt payload for the thousandth time.
>>
>>385882765
>i'm just pointing out that it doesn't matter if religious people are resorting to weak insults to make atheism look bad. they're still going to ultimately win.

No, they were losing children at an extreme rate before the fedora meme. Atheism was like one of the main youth interests on the Internet, probably bigger than anime. Reddit's second biggest forum was the atheism forum at one point.
>>
>>385882765
> i say this as an atheist who doesn't really see a problem with them winning

Nobody with a single functioning brain cell in their head should be okay with religious fundamentalists "winning." These are people who would rather just pray or their children's safety then take them to get a doctor. Their opinions and beliefs are completely worthless.
>>
>>385880607
Yah nah paladins is the more satisfying game. I don't know how did it but holy shit fix the drophacks, bugs, and buff Skye.
>>
>>385882974
>These are people who would rather just pray or their children's safety then take them to get a doctor
lmao at this fedora tipping 12 year old
you have no idea what youre talking about
>>
>>385883182
Sorry I triggered you, Cletus.
>>
>>385880607
Get fucked you hat posting faggot
>>
>>385883524
I'm not even religious
any adult human being knows what you posted was retarded
>>
>>385883128
Anti-Vaccine people are just a small piece of a big pie. We're talking climate change deniers, flat-earthers, pro-lifers, holocaust deniers, Pizzagate, etc. Pretty funny how most of these atrocities are committed by the american right.
>>
>>385882974
Only the 'dirt-level' religious people, the kind who aren't 'in' on the recruitment scheme and genuinely think there's a God and whatnot, do that kind of thing.

I live in the American south and I study the people around me, it's fascinating how much nuanced stuff you can learn from observing people. To start with, basically 100% of influential religious people know there is no god, or at least behave in a fashion consistent with a kind of doublethink-esque stance on the matter. They are also skilled manipulators and hustlers. There is a process by which the caste of Christian influentials will recruit new manipulators and hustlers. They corner drug dealers, gun runners, other unscrupulous clever stand-out people who often fall into unfavorable circumstances, and they help them while imprinting religious doctrine onto them. These people age and some fraction of them become the new generation of influentials. You can watch them speaking to a young person and it's the exact same moves a drug dealer uses, they're putting their old skills to a new use.

I wish there was someone near me who sees things like I do, or maybe there is and I don't know about them.
>>
>>385883784
Except there is a very vocal anti-vaccine group who do those things, you retard.
>>
>>385880865
I don't think anyone who talks shit about atheists actually do it because they're secretly hardcore Christians. People that being up their atheism are just naturally obnoxious.
>>
>>385884089
The fact that people do those things you mentioned under the guise of being "religious" speaks volumes to the company they keep, and the humongous establishments that likely are ran by the same people.
>>
>>385884285
>I don't think anyone who talks shit about atheists actually do it because they're secretly hardcore Christians.

The people responsible for the original fedora meemees are middle aged casual Christians on SomethingAwful circa ~2007

>>385884351
Religious is an aesthetic, not an essence. You can wear it over any set of tools or morals. It's only essential that it spreads. It's a kind of warring ideology which survives not by its merit but because its essential nature centers around survival.
>>
>>385880865
No one even brought up atheists or christians you annoying dip. You are clearly an ugly virgin
>>
File: f uck your c ock.jpg (17KB, 273x291px) Image search: [Google]
f uck your c ock.jpg
17KB, 273x291px
>>385885760
If you do not take back your post, you look like this person. And you are a virgin also.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.