[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't know why everyone playing suicidal now is pants-on-head

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Main[1].jpg (271KB, 616x353px) Image search: [Google]
Main[1].jpg
271KB, 616x353px
I don't know why everyone playing suicidal now is pants-on-head retarded

We've got the medic staring at injured players and refusing to tank or heal, the gunslingers that can only hit bodyshots but refuses to leave big zeds alone, the swat on permanent semi-auto wasting entire clips on killing one or two clots then snatching up all the ammo packs, the support that's desperately trying to carry these retards, and me, the demo that gets swarmed by crawlers between popping scrake heads with .500+RPG and gets called bad by the people whose job it is to protect me from those crawlers.

Last time I fought Hans the guy he was trying to leech off of ran away from our team into a separate part of the map before getting caught so we couldn't break hans' shield or heal him as he got drained.

These are people with perks in the fucking 20's
>>
>>385878096
>the swat on permanent semi-auto
I always go semi-auto, to get headshots better
going full-auto just leaves me out of ammo before the round is over

though I play commando
>>
>>385878096
>playing on public servers
you're asking for all that suffering, mate.
>>
>>385878394
Hey, if you've got the hot tips on private servers to play on I'm all fucking ears

My friend and I are able to carry about 50% of the time and it's getting easier as we get more perks to the 20's, but it'd be nice to play with people who I at least know are going to try to fulfill their roles and work as a team
>>
>>385878096
Guess im not crazy.
Lately it seems like a bunch of shitters are playing.
>>
>>385878743
its been what, 2 weeks since it was on a super low discount?
>>
>>385878739
>Hey, if you've got the hot tips on private servers to play on I'm all fucking ears
I don't.
I only play on my own, locked private server, with my real friends, constantly communicating via mics.

We learned our lessons already when hacked LV6 fags wearing TF2 Pyro skins started flooding the KF1 servers back in the days; running around with Pyro perk, but wielding sharpshooter's guns, not knowing the maps or how to throw Dosh.
>>
>>385878743
There have always been lots of shitters in KF and 2, but they usually didn't play suicidal or have perks above 15.
>>
>>385878096
you think thats bad, you have even dumber people on HoE. There are a few groups that are adding people who prove they aren't incompetent and queue together instead of going in blind with rando's. I'm part of a few actually and it makes the game much better when you know your team can mess around and still get the job done.

I've also seen retards die on hard with 25's for christ sake
>>
>>385879507
>I've also seen retards die on hard with 25's for christ sake
I've seen a bunch of that too recently while trying to get some of the more "hard carry" perks up to snuff for suicidal

I always figured those people had just farmed on a custom map
>>
>>385879865
its even worse now, sure most people now just farm a custom map but now theres a thing where you literally edit some values while in match and you can go from 1-25 in a single match, you really can't queue without 2-3 people you know. At least if you have 2-3 people with you that know what they are doing, the retards add to the difficulty to HoE which is kinda nice desu
>>
>>385878096
Just enjoy seeing Scrakes and Flesh Pounds tear them a new asshole.
>>
File: 1481145984144.jpg (57KB, 454x809px) Image search: [Google]
1481145984144.jpg
57KB, 454x809px
>>385878096
people who steal guns and close doors when there are people behind them deserve to be fucking lynched
>>
>>385878096
>These are people with perks in the fucking 20's
because superperk training shit

this is what happens. it's been this way ever since EA was out
>>
File: 1496279892145.png (46KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1496279892145.png
46KB, 184x184px
>>385878096
>Tfw you don't have to worry about the team because you carry it all by yourself as Demoman
>>
>>385881829
>>Tfw you don't have to worry about the team because you carry it all by yourself as bahsahkah
>>
>>385878096
I got 7000 heals as medic on suicidal the other night. We some how won.
>>
I don't know what's happened, but especially with the weeklys where the zeds get stronger or everything is fleshpounds, there are always fucking braindead firebugs or survivalists.
I swear 70% of the current playerbase wouldn't even know there was a Killing Floor 1.
>>
Why do people even play SWAT on suicidal and HoE? Once Commando hits level 20 and gets Hollow Point Rounds it does more dps with the AK-12 than a level 25 SWAT does with the Kriss while also extending zed time for the entire team and calling out cloaked zeds for the entire team.

SWAT's only advantage over Commando at level 20+ is the flashbang grenade. Flashbang isn't even necessary since sharpshooters and demos have incapacitate grenades of their own and SWAT has no business taking on large zeds on suicidal and above.
>>
>>385882858
That's why I complete the weeklies solo then just jump online to laugh at people failing while wearing the weekly's reward myself.
>>
If you could keep one zed as a pet who would it be? I'd keep a crawler.
>>
>>385883164
stalker for sex
>>
>>385883345
this or a scrakebro to help me get fit
>>
>>385878096
Is this game worth getting into? It always sounds like the fans hate one another.
>>
>>385883680
Most people try their best, it's just that there is no good documentation or tutorial for new players other then the wiki.

And complaining feels good.
>>
>>385883680
It's easy to head a fanbase full of idiots that don't understand it's a co-operative game.

You constantly have players that are actively working against the team even on the hardest difficulty where teamwork is required to succeed. Just the other day I had a level 25 Commando fuck off to the other side of the map to solo on Hell on Earth and when asked why his response was "I don't play with trash" so the medic vote kicked him for being a retard and then everyone left because they were butthurt.
>>
>>385883680
You can find cool people.
Just got out of a match with some asian guy that spoke broken english, but saved my ass a few times.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.