[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*teleports on top of you at the start of the match* >*spends

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: jason.jpg (170KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jason.jpg
170KB, 1280x720px
>*teleports on top of you at the start of the match*
>*spends the next 10 minutes trying to kill you while the other players repair the cars / boat, call tommy and the police*
>>
This is one of those games that I had some interest in playing but ended up staying away from just because of how terrible the community seems to be based on what I'd heard about it.
>>
i fucking hate playing with russians
>>
>>385870205
There's a lot of faggots but I think it's worth sifting through the shit for the good stuff. Some black guy was hilarious when Jason was gunning for him from the very beginning and was relentlessly chasing him for the entire game.
>Tim, no! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE TIM!
>This game I'm gonna be fucking team killing. Gonna be fucking swingin for ya crackas. You guys without mics though, you lucky ones, you safe. You gotta have a mic so I can hear yo bitch ass complainin.
>>
>>385869476
Which character is best for juking Jason?
>>
Winning as Jason is as simple as placing bear traps at the bonnet of the cars and phone box. Instant win. Guaranteed no survivors.

Stealth is a meme stat. Jason will switch between cars / phone box unless you're the last two players, and it's impossible to wait out the 20 minute timer unless Jason is fucking awful.

Escaping doesn't make you a good player. It means you were up against a bad Jason. If bear traps can be disabled through the QTE mingame the game will be balanced perfectly.
>>
>>385872330

Deborah can disarm bear traps though...
>>
>>385869476
>tfw dropped this game after 200 hours
I honestly expected the devs to be a bit more competent and patch things instead of bullshit ban dramas and then silence
>>
>>385870205
same, the reputation the developers have and the community assures that I won't play this game.
>>
>>385872496
No she cannot faggot. Counselors can only disable them with pocketknives.
>>
>game ranges from the best vidya experiences i've had to the worst because of glitching faggots

Man they really ruin it. And its always Vanessa. Always.
>>
>>385872865
smart choice to be honest, I don't exactly regret spending 34 euros on it, but then again, I kinda do
>>
>Back Kikestarter game
>Get fucked over
When are people going to learn?
>>
File: Frog Smile.jpg (20KB, 238x231px) Image search: [Google]
Frog Smile.jpg
20KB, 238x231px
Who /hosts games and then quits them right before Jason kills you or the counselors escape if you're Jason/ here? I'm so glad the PS4 doesn't have dedicated servers. No one has power over me. Remember that faggots.

Even when you're playing as Jason I have the power to end your fun whenever I please. Playing as Jason is a rarity, and it's a rarity that I can take from you. The next Jason player is determined by who has had the most games without playing as Jason. And I'm about to reset your counter without you having a proper game, bitch boy.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.