[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree that based New Vegas has a better plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: new vegas.jpg (1MB, 1330x1650px) Image search: [Google]
new vegas.jpg
1MB, 1330x1650px
Can we all agree that based New Vegas has a better plot than most movies?
>>
"Most (x)" is such a retarded thing to say because logic states that most of any medium is going to be utter trash
>>
>>385864710
A guy gets shot in the head and gets revenge is a pretty average movie plot. Its just gets convoluted at the end with all the faction shit.

That said its a good plot for a video game.
>>
>>385864710
nope.

it's a pretty generic revenge plot.
>>
>>385865769
no
>>
>>385867673
yes
>>
Plot? Not really, it's quite basic. The plot is a tool for the world building, which is the fantastic part.
>>
No. It's overrated and pretentious.
>>
>>385864710
Imagine being this uncultured.
>>
Fallout 1, 2 and new vegas had a very cliche and straightforward story, Fallout 4 and 3 were honestly way more original and fun, also violent
>>385867937
Haha this !
>>
>>385868087
This is bait.
>>
>>385868234
Isn't, i really thought they were trying too hard with the "grey" morality of the game and complex skill system, the simplification of fallout 4 allowed more story telling and progress.
>>
>>385868087
No need to get so buttblasted about somebody not liking your game, Josh.
>>
>>385864710
>be mailman
>woah, a dangerous gangster and his group of thugs shot me! They think I'm dead but I just barely survived
>survived a fucking gunshot to the head because reasons
>Better go ask em why because reasons LOL XD
>woah the Legion... they're so stereotypically evil... it's almost as if the devs forced them into a generic bad guy trope but labeled the factions as morally gray to hook in the pretentious retards!
>Hey, the NCR is your generic military good guys, but they're laughably incompetent because they can't be TOO perfect, thanks Josh Sawyer for giving them an Achilles heal, so original!
>find Benny
>"why did you shoot me dude? Not cool XD"
>"sorry dude, lol here's all this top secret info I don't even need to tell you"
>woah... the package I was carrying... it's literally the key to EVERYONE'S troubles and lives... so this is the power... of obsidian writing...
>meet house, the Andrew Ryan rip off who is the cookie cutter option for first time players
>meet yes man, the "Lol Anarchy dude!" Failsafe option if some retard decides to kill and or fuck up everything else do the game can still end
>All of these highly complex and distrusting factions trusting me, a literal who, to carry out one of the most important operations for each of them even though I JUST met them, gee, good writing!
Yep, 10/10 alright.
>>
>>385864710
What? No, New Vegas' central plot isn't very interesting. What >>385867859 said.

NV is my favorite game of all time.
>>
>>385869319
>Achilles heel*
inb4
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.