[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>nes classic >like 10-20 games >wired controller the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

>nes classic
>like 10-20 games
>wired controller the length of a finger sized penis

>genesis flashback
>almost 100 games
>wireless controllers

Genesis does what Nintendont
>>
Didn't people actually complaint about this shit?
>>
You're better off buying sonic' ultimate genesis collection. And I say this as someone who owns all the sega consoles.
>>
Except the quality of the Genesis is hot garbage and the selection of games isn't good. The 30 games on the NES are all good and the build quality isn't ass. I bet those wireless controllers basically don't work just like the Atari Flashback ones.
>>
>>385846650
The problem is the soundchip.
It sounds hilariously off-key and pitched wrong.
>>
>>385845405
Too bad it sucks though.
Just do what this anon said: >>385846783
>>
File: 6110860540.jpg (53KB, 471x694px) Image search: [Google]
6110860540.jpg
53KB, 471x694px
>>385845405
>rewind button
I don't remember the Genesis being a console for casuals, that was the job of the Super Nintendo.
>>
>>385846917
Genesis already had a shitty soundchip, and they made it worse, can't imagine how that shit sounds...
>>
File: 1499718881860.jpg (54KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1499718881860.jpg
54KB, 400x400px
>>385847069
>Genesis already had a shitty soundchip
Does the SNES have a PCM sample player? No? Then fuck off nigger. Also the Yamaha chip could do great music by itself. If you listen to the soundtrack of most 32x games the FM chip plays most of the melody while the 32x sound chip literally plays custom drums. Fuck off.
>>
>>385847429
Genesis chip sound like robotic chip, compare most games that got release both on the SNES and Genesis, Genesis usually have the shitty sound, I might say too, some games have good sound on Genesis but most of those are actually made by Sega itself, third party games usually had bad sound...
>>
>>385845405
>no Contra
>no Castlevania
>no Ghost N Goblins
>no Rocket Knight
Fuck off with this shit.
>>
>>385847609
You are kind of right there, even though I still prefer the Genesis soundchip. Still, is there a third party game with an at least memorable soundtrack? Every time I try to come up with something I always think of shit like Sonic like everyone else does.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.