[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Kael'thas a good man Driven to Villainy by unfair prejudice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: kaelthas_sunstrider_border_6446.png (129KB, 268x195px) Image search: [Google]
kaelthas_sunstrider_border_6446.png
129KB, 268x195px
Was Kael'thas a good man Driven to Villainy by unfair prejudice and a set of impossible circumstances in Warcraft III, or was he an incompetent commander who should have been able to overcome the odds stacked against him without accepting forbidden help?
>>
File: absolutely inhuman.png (207KB, 600x453px) Image search: [Google]
absolutely inhuman.png
207KB, 600x453px
He was Inhuman.
>>
Whatever the reason, we got a really good monolouge from him in Magister's Terrace
>>
>>385840243
>Was Kael'thas a good man Driven to Villainy by unfair prejudice and a set of impossible circumstances in Warcraft III
from what I gathered in wc3, yes
>>
File: gorrash nethershout.png (37KB, 299x243px) Image search: [Google]
gorrash nethershout.png
37KB, 299x243px
who gives le fuck
bring back garrosh
>>
>>385840471
I hated this mary sue so much
Killing him in the mop was the right decision
>>
>>385840243
the first thing
le inhuman mustachio man memery aside you'd have to be pretty fucking stupid to think otherwise
>>
When did Kael ever do anything wrong? Making him a villain in BC was the biggest asspull of lore, seriously, people thought fucking spacegoats and blood elf paladins were the first major loreLOL's?
>>
>>385840425
MERELY
>>
He became evil because nublizzard couldn't write a good story if their lives were on the line.
>>
>>385840243
>Was Kael'thas a good man Driven to Villainy by unfair prejudice and a set of impossible circumstances in Warcraft III, or was he an incompetent commander who should have been able to overcome the odds stacked against him without accepting forbidden help?

Former. It was made abundantly clear he was fucked if he didn't get help from the Naga. It was a case of Humans once again fucking over high/blood elves.

Man warcraft 3 and beyond really fucked up Human's and made them unlikable and unsympathetic pricks. Most of their own problems are their own damn fault, like the defias.

>>385841195
He's not really a mary sue since he has clear faults and is basically disliked by 90% of important people.

He's more the victim of shitty pandering to retards writing, because he was becoming a decent character in Cata before they threw that shit into the fire and made him literal Orc Hitler, despite the Orc's never really accomplishing anything on their own without help or interference.

>>385841551
Kael being a villain all of a sudden was stupid. BC did a lot of stupid things, it wasn't even clear why we went after Illidan to begin with, which has since been retconned to his actions being in the right.

BC was the beggining of the end for WoW's lore.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.