[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some untranslated games that you want to see a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: nih.png (15KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
nih.png
15KB, 1200x800px
What are some untranslated games that you want to see a fan translation of?
>>
All of them. Fuck language barriers.
>>
None of them
>>
Dai gyakuten Saiban
>>
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon for Wiiware

it's shovelware but still disappointing that we never got to see it despite there being some features that never made it out of the game
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (118KB, 730x659px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
118KB, 730x659px
>>385835274
ace attorney investigations 2

I dont know how the fuck we still dont have it
>>
>>385835780
are you meming or.. ?
>>
File: Magatama.jpg (102KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
Magatama.jpg
102KB, 640x430px
>>385835274
>tfw no xbox emulator
>>
Various SRW games and touhou fangames.
>>
Tales of Rebirth All of the modern Super Robot Wars games.
>>

▲▲
>>
Summon Night Sword Craft Story 3.

It's a GBA title and never got an English release. I'm sure someone with any kind of rom knowledge and knew how to translate could probably do it in a week, and somehow no one has done it.

Or I am just completely ignorant and maybe it's harder to translate roms than I think.
>>
>>385835274
Monster Hunter XX on the Switch
>>
Hissatsu-Ura Kagyou PS2
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1024x768px
Saihai no Yukue.

For DS.
I've heard its kinda like a Sengoku based Ace Attorney. I love the period, and i'm curious how they translate samurai warfare into Ace Attorney's sytems
>>
>>385835332

This, fuck that damn tower. Somebody should wreck that thing.
>>
>>385836305
I could translate it for you over the next month for a price.
>>
>>385836716
But that was like the whole point?
You need to make people not understand each other so they can't build it any more.
>>
>>385835274
Moon: Remix RPG Adventure
Linda Cube Again
>>
File: what.gif (2MB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
what.gif
2MB, 250x250px
>>385836034
>Xbox japanese exclusive game
>>
>>385836947
If you are being serious and not a complete retard at translating and can pull it off decently, I would seriously take you up on that offer and be willing to pay you same cash to do it.
>>
File: 1 (1).jpg (258KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
258KB, 1280x720px
How is it that a relatively niche smut game developer can get official translations of their games released in the west while big, mainstream corporations can't?
>>
>>385836305
Have you not checked the thread?

https://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php?topic=19878.0
>>
>>385835274
>What are some untranslated games that you want to see a fan translation of?
Fate/Extra CCC
>>
>>385837220
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_H23dKUTvk
>>
>>385837220
Consoles are Japanese space.
When Microsoft tried their hand at emulating Japan-senpai, they also included a metric ton of exclusive deals with popular Japanese studios.
However, since buying non-Japanese consoles is something only the biggest retard would ever do, all of these games fell flat and with no sequels as Microsoft still owned the IPs but realized their only chance at doing anything is to convince the great burger that weeaboos > Japanese like Atari had back in vidya prehistory.
>>
>>385837546
Pretty sure it's dead in the water for the hundredth time. I really can't believe it's that difficult to translate a GBA game in 2017.
>>
File: Kumatanchi[1].jpg (40KB, 256x231px) Image search: [Google]
Kumatanchi[1].jpg
40KB, 256x231px
Kumatanchi
>Vanillaware
>Cute bear girl
>Take photos of her doing cute bear things
>Sell photos for money
>Use money to buy more stuff for her to do cute bear things with
>repeat until orgasm
>>
>>385838301
It's pretty much finished you retard. Go play the damn game.
>>
>>385838607
No it's not. It's just menus and stuff and a few other things that are translated. The story is still completely untranslated.
>>
>>385838539
>Sell photos for money
To whom?
>>
File: Kumabon.Dash.full.244640[1].jpg (1MB, 2112x3030px) Image search: [Google]
Kumabon.Dash.full.244640[1].jpg
1MB, 2112x3030px
>>385839115
Cute, large breasted shop owner.
>>
>>385835274
Dragon Quest X
>>
I understand enough Japanese to import.

>fan translation
Except these are often worse than official localizations. These guys really know nothing about formal English writing. I don't want to read a bunch of dialogues rendered in the wrong person, chock full of shitty grammar, etc.
>>
>>385840321
Ah, the old days of playing Japanese smut flash games that had been translated through a machine and were completely incomprehensible.
>>
That one Dragon Quest heros game, i think its called rocket slime or something, the third one wasn't ever made in english :(
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.