[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have done your yearly summer playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

You have done your yearly summer playthrough of Super Mario Sunshine, right anon? Summer is ending soon and time is running out.
>>
Of course I have.
I found it pretty hard to play without the 60fps patch, but that screws up a few missions.
>>
SMS isn't as replayable as the others, I want to kill whoever thought it was a good idea that the condition for unlocking the final level is to beat every mission 7.
>>
>>385833573
>August just began
>"Summer is ending soon"
Americlaps education everybody
>>
>>385835439
w-wait, I'm playing with the 60fps patch right now and I haven't noticed anything different yet

What does it break?
>>
I'm doing my summer playthrough of Metal Gear Solid 3.
>>
never played it before. too bad they never put it on Wii U
>>
File: 20170716_163309.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170716_163309.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
I did indeed, I got inspired by SGDQ and completed it all within a few hours. I only completed the second to last sprite of each zone, so I missed out on the last ones, which are some of my favorites though, especially the Watermelon festival. I might load it back up to complete them.
I ended up glitching under Pianta village too.
>>
>>385836551
>some of my favorites
>Watermelen festival
I...how is this possible?
>>
>>385836375
I tried it on my Wii. FLUDD broke in the intro, and you can't tug on Chain Chomp's chain in the mission in the last level.
>>
>august 1st
>end of summer
>>
>>385836653
it's challenging and pretty comfy
>>
>>385833573
Why would I replay the worst Mario game? That's like asking me to replay Wind Waker.
>>
Playing through the galaxy games and hey theyre good but holy fuck im sick of being flipped upside down and orbiting around small balls all the fucking time.

I can't believe people praise these to high heaven but shit on sunshine
>>
>>385837269
it's better than galaxy, 3d land or 3d world
Sunshine's movement mechanics were top tier shit.
>>
>>385837231
This
If you relax and dont mind having to redo it a few times its nice
And pretty rewarding once you do get it
>>
Nope, but I love sunshine.
>>
>>385837389
I didn't really appreciate Sunshines movement until Noki 6, that secret was brutal but in a fun way.
>>
>>385837381
Is there some sort of patch I can use to play Galaxy with a Gamecube controller?
>>
>>385837585
I guess you can pair the controller with Steam and have it handle the communication with the controller and emulator.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.