[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright, what the fuck happened with this game? everyone forgot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: hmm.jpg (48KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
48KB, 460x215px
Alright, what the fuck happened with this game?
everyone forgot about it after 2 weeks
>>
>>385833401
Denuvo happened. Even when it finally got cracked no one cared about it.
>>
The game's half finished, pulled stupid shit with it's pre-order bonus, and ran like garbage.
>>
>>385833401
I own all Deus Ex games, even the fucking mobile game.

This game had good level design like Human Revolution, but the story was absolutley awful. I also felt like the side missions were random shit and the massive looting was unnecessary and made no sense. There wasn't anything to buy with all the money. The facial animations were shit. They also force you to do the damn cyberstuff if you want to have all the achievements on Stean. That is total cancer. You also have to save EITHER Allision or Miller at some point. The secret way to save both got PATCHED OUT. These guys just want to force you to invest more time into this game instead of giving you more fun stuff to play with.
The UI had some improvements, though, like the damn smart eye.

If I am ever to buy a Deus Ex game again, the story has to deliver more, the minigames should suck less and the gameplay-mechanics should be the same.
>>
>>385834641
>The secret way to save both got PATCHED OUT
why
>>
>>385833401
It was better than HR but people think a story that is not self-contained means it's half a game when it's as long as HR. Also Denuvo.

Thanks to them we'll have to wait a while and still have a game about jensen in some years.
>>
There's nothing to shitpost about, so everyone forgot about it after 2 weeks.
>>
File: 1355450441076.jpg (109KB, 406x364px) Image search: [Google]
1355450441076.jpg
109KB, 406x364px
I fucking enjoyed the game but I agree that the story was unmitigated shit. They need to bring back Jensen though. I need to find out what happens. Fucking cliffhangers.
>>
>>385834773
>you can save the informant AND the detainees in the DXHR DLC with a single bullet
>not this one
what happened?
>>
File: cyber.jpg (94KB, 1200x866px) Image search: [Google]
cyber.jpg
94KB, 1200x866px
>>385833401
>Alright, what the fuck happened with this game?

It came out in 2016 when it should have come out in like 2013 in order for anyone to still care
>>
>>385835042
>implying this will ever get a sequel
>>
>>385835772
I think it will. In another five years or so.
>>
>>385833401
>>
Optimized like absolute asshole, it actually needs more than 8GB RAM.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.