[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Tacoma >Not a game about trying to avoid being stabbed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0923.jpg (50KB, 620x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0923.jpg
50KB, 620x266px
>Tacoma
>Not a game about trying to avoid being stabbed by methheads
>>
>>385830039
>start playing tacoma
>get run over by a muslim woman in a full sized van with a cell phone stuck in her hijab like its a bluetooth
>try to crawl to the hospital
>get run over by an out of control Asian man with a cowboy hat in a full sized truck
>wallet gets stolen
>get sued for discrimination
aw yeeeeaaaaahhh
>>
So what is Tacoma? I don't really care to look it up since I presume it probably is a walk sim. Is the real life Tacoma some sort of horrendous shithole?
>>
>>385830740
>the whole time the air smells like an armpit
>>
>>385831000
>Is the real life Tacoma some sort of horrendous shithole?

It's getting better, but the city used to have a pulp mill that ran 24/7, and the stench was horrendous
>>
>>385831000
A city south of Seattle. They were rival cities until Seattle finally won in the 50s
>>
Taco is best truck.
>>
>>385831000
Next game by /v/'s favourite developer that made Gone Home
>>
>>385831165
So it mostly just reeks? Like is it some sort of Detroit lite or am I just misunderstanding? And yeah, pulp mills reek.
>>385831221
That's kinda cool. I wonder what caused the shift. Was it trade routes? Star power? A bigger underground smuggling ring?
>>385831306
Gone Home was one of the biggest disappointments in a while for me. I knew 0 about it and played it at a friend's. So I figure its gonna be a legitimately scary game using atmosphere and not jumpscares. I was into it. Then I get farther in and nope, just drama. Not even any real tragedy. Just drama. I was so fucking angry.
>>
>>385832265
Nazi.
>>
>>385832265
It's definitely Detroit lite. There's nothing good there.
>>
>>385832265
>I wonder what caused the shift
Tacoma stank like shit and Seattle burnt down at the end of the 19th century allowing them to rebuild with newer infrastructure
>>
>friend for some reason decides to get drunk in Tacoma
>gets super drunk and goes walking
>he walks all over Tacoma and isn't seen until the morning
>on his journey, someone threw a keg at him, someone else threw a pie at him, someone else pushed him and stole his wallet

I used to work on a busy street and it wasn't uncommon for people to get shot. One time a daycare worker got kidnapped when she was pulling in to go to work. She got raped in broad daylight.

Tacoma!
>>
>>385832487
That sucks. It probably has a couple things going for it, though. If any of you saw where I live now THAT is a true nothing. Being a railway center that now has a pop of less than 500 is sad.
>>385832458
Shitlord.
>>385832767
I knew about New York going up in flames but not Seattle. Cool. But the money had to come from somewhere, right? What made Seattle worth investing in?
>>
>>385833189
>What made Seattle worth investing in?

Its a major port for NA/Pacific.
>>
>>385833189
>What made Seattle worth investing in?

Both Seattle and Tacoma were ideal locations for a port, and they fought tooth and nail to be the one city with Pacific trade. Seattle won, Tacoma lost, and Tacoma was cursed with the pulp mill.
>>
>>385833478
Well there you go. That'd do it. I suppose I should have known better but i'm woefully ignorant of American geography.
>>385833497
Yeah, being a trade center will do that. I always thought Tacoma sounded like a retirement village sort of city. Not quite Caramel by the Sea but you get me, I hope.
>>
>>385834665
Seattle is mostly one giant hill. Theyd cut the trees down, and slide them down the hill to the water where theyd just log them onto boats. Seattle was just more fun to work in for cowboys and lumberjacks
>>
>>385835150
Dude, Logdriver's Waltz. Twirl down those white waters fucker. That's cool too, though. Not exactly a new process but always a good one. I get the feeling that America's cool but everywhere is so fucking stuffed with people. I like my space, man.
>>
File: travis.jpg (62KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
travis.jpg
62KB, 1280x720px
>>385835760
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upsZZ2s3xv8
>>
>>385836325
There's one about a big Frenchy lumberjack who fucks women and makes giant canals and rivers cuz he's just so fucking huge. Don't forget all our hilarious sing-alongs.
>>
>>385836325
Only 90's leaf kids remember.
>>
>>385837027
Are you on crack? That animation predates the 90s by at least a decade, depending on what you consider to be the 90s. If you said Astar or Body-Break i'd get you. Or don't put it in your mouth, that one with the kid blowing on the tuba and the t-rex shriek, etc.

Fuck House Hippos, though. I forgot to put my peanut butter away last night and the fuckers ate the whole god damn jar.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.