[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>no commentary >no "skits" >no "funny"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 14

File: 21.png (17KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
21.png
17KB, 1200x1200px
>no commentary
>no "skits"
>no "funny" montage
>no dark souls memes
is there room for me on youtube?
Anyway Youtube channel general, how is yours going anon?
>>
File: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (44KB, 550x413px) Image search: [Google]
flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg
44KB, 550x413px
Pretty good. Livestreamed for about 2 hours on YouTube yesterday, had a good time but holy shit it was draining.
>>
>>385826557
>is there room for me on youtube?

I want absolutely none of that shit you mentioned so, yes?
>>
>>385826557
there is room for you on reddit but not here
>>
File: c33.jpg (158KB, 715x1000px) Image search: [Google]
c33.jpg
158KB, 715x1000px
I know I'll never make the money Mark,Pewide or that other fuck face Jack do..But this stops me from killing myself
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShVCf_6EGzc
>>
It's a fun creative outlet for me, but I won't shill here. Least not anymore.
>>
>>385826557
With that presentation. Hell yes!
>>
I watched a mad deconstruction of everything wrong with Dead Rising 4 that lasted for an hour and 40 minutes.

There is no niche left on Youtube to fill.
>>
>>385826557
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
>>385828885
>anyone on 4chan
>e-celeb

ummm
>>
>>385828007
The video's honestly not bad. Reminds me of the comfy early years of LP. I just want to say real quick, please get rid of that stupid intro.
>>
>>385826557
My brother is visiting, so I didn't upload anything.

I also lost a sub... so that hurts. Had some plans to do some new stuff but there's another family gathering my parents are insisting I go to this weekend, which means even less time to work on my channel this month.

It's really hard to balance a job and youtube.
>>
File: 1493867130781.png (817KB, 1280x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1493867130781.png
817KB, 1280x1600px
>>385828929
thanks anon..I'd rather have a comfy style of LP,than stupid fake reactions..Its just me trying to enjoy games
>>
>>385830215
And now I question everything I said.
>>
File: b19.gif (723KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
b19.gif
723KB, 500x279px
>>385830485
accept it anon..accept it
>>
There's plenty of room, you just might not be super popular
>>
>>385826557
I'm having a much better time streaming Darkest Dungeon now that I took the time to look stuff up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkZ7hCfp2j4
>>
>get 40-50 views on my TF2 vids
have to uplaod the rest of them, i have like 20
>>
I wish I was an eceleb :(
Please donate to my patreon :(
>>
>>385826756
how many viewers?
>>
Informative on-screen text commentary > funny text commentary > informative vocal commentary > no commentary > "funny" vocal commentary
IMO
>>
I really don't know what I'm doing with my channel. We have let's plays, reviews, stupid meme videos, some improv skits, cartoons, I don't know what to make this channel about.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-04RBEh35os
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYEAhrkPs_A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3qtwD_z0BE
>>
>>385835258
>I really don't know what I'm doing with my channel.
being a fat fuck by the sounds of your breathing and that one video's thumbnail
>>
>>385835664
>fat joke
lmao it's 2017 half of the United States are over 200 pounds this shouldn't be a surprise to you
>>
>>385835889
>e-everyone else is f-fat so i-it's okay!!!
>>
I've been getting several hundred views on my livestreams with a fairly loyal viewer base playing games from an old series coming back to prominence. It's fun, but I don't know where I will go from here. Eventually I will move to another niche and have to recreate an audience, but that is okay.
>>
>>385835258
People with shitty voices shouldn't be making youtube videos
>>
>>385835258
If that's you, you are disgusting
>>
>>385826557
threadly reminder that /ec/ for e-celebs should be it's own board.

That being said, I'm taking a break on my channel for now because I'm in between homes. I pushed out 3 videos prior to leaving and will probably shovel out another mario party one next.

also a reminder that posting your channel links and names in an effort to "advertise" yourself is against the rules.
>>
>>385836469
How does it feel to be this autistic
>>
no, there isn't. At best you'll carve a niche and get a solid 1000 views on every video you upload, and hit 10,000 subs.

twitch is significantly easier to make money on with the new affiliate system. I have 8 subs ($20 a month, 5 months on just sub profits to cash out) plus donations and cheers and shit. No commercials yet but they're coming soon and I'm sure that they'll be at least $5 a month. Youtube is deprecated as fuck. It's great for clips from my stream but youtube itself is pointless as a medium. Everything it did, livestreaming does better.
>>
>>385835258
The thumbnails alone make me want to throw up.
>>
>>385836541
your thread is already on autosage for a reason. there is no place for threads like this right now on 4chan. I really do like the idea of an /ec/ board and post this frequently. advertising is against the rules.
>>
>>385836650
>talking about making money
>OP isn't even asking about that
>>
>>385836743
why would you make youtube videos, stream, or put in ANY modicum of effort to get yourself out there if not to try and make money off of it?
>>
>>385836815
because it's fun
>>
File: IMG_1210.jpg (157KB, 840x630px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1210.jpg
157KB, 840x630px
Someone told me I had "the BEST" Baiken combos on YouTube in my Baiken Combo Guide.

I don't, but I appreciate the compliment. Doing good.
>>
>>385836815
Because it's fun making videos.
>>
>>385836870
>>385836927
So you don't want to admit you just want to make money off of it, or build a portfolio from it, gotcha. That's admirable enough. Some people really don't understand how the world works yet and might believe you.
>>
>>385834603
Cool, I'm top tier.
>>
>>385826557
Of course there's room. You can do full-length playthroughs of games that are low on gameplay, like Visual Novels, and people will prefer your videos to ones with commentary. Literally just record yourself while you play shit like Danganronpa and BAM, 50 episodes ready to upload after you edit some aimless wandering out. Go the extra mile and edit it well, with good titles like "exploring X area" and "Level X subchapter Y" and people will use your videos for guides.

If you don't like visual novels, you have 2 decent routes. "Blind" playthroughs are popular with commentary, but as long as you're good at editing the worthless shit and you're good at figuring shit out some people will watch you stumble through shit like Dark Souls or whatever you play. Next to that though, you'd need to be the person that FINDS stuff to show people, the obvious way to go is to pick a sub-genre (horror indie works well) and search through the piles of shit on places like Gamejolt and RPGmaker forums, and make videos of the gems to show people what the game is like.

Without a personality to attach to the channel you'll never get big though, kids don't have the attention span to watch a regular playthrough of a game anymore. Try a neon mohawk if you want to get big.
>>
File: _.png (2KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
_.png
2KB, 250x250px
Here I am

https://www.youtube.com/user/selfishdream

I let's play obscure games that are weird or spooky, among other stuff such as:
-Yume Nikki fangames
-worlds.com exploration
-shitty flash games
-other indie games, good or bad

Here is a video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBvHJ2hAJ70
>>
>>385836965
I work as a teacher and a pharmacy tech. I play games and make videos from time to time because it's something fun to do in my free time. If I ever got popular for my videos then sure I'd try and make money from it. But I'm not expecting to make it big anytime soon.
>>
>>385836965
>have a job already
>make let's plays as a hobby
you're trying too hard with the cynicism
>>
>>385837189
>hobby
so you spend time making videos to put out expecting no one to watch them? That's not a hobby that's just retarded. Playing games is a hobby. Building model trains is a hobby. Making content explicitly for other people to consume, for "fun" is not a hobby, that's an attempt at marketing or advertising something, either yourself or your brand or a sponsor or some shit. That's the very definition of video media. It exists to serve some grander purpose, spreading some message or trying to sell.
>>
>>385826557
then why the fuck don't you make them yourself so that others will follow?
also there are plenty of darksouls memes on yt, you just have to look hard enough
>>
>>385837092
You should split your channel up if you want subscribers. If someone actually liked your gameplay videos they might subscribe... and then unsubscribe when they realize they're also getting videos of roaches dying and game trailers for your games put into their feed. If someone wanted those skits, they might unsubscribe due to the flood of gaming videos. If it was a separate channel people could subscribe to the stuff they want without the stuff they don't want.
>>
>>385828787
Was it GenryPerez?
>>
>>385837341
>so you spend time making videos to put out expecting no one to watch them?
There's a difference between a few people watching the videos and actually making money off of the videos. I have a handful of people watching my shit, but not enough to make money, but I'm fine with it. It doesn't bother me. The idea of making money from the videos isn't something I'm chasing, I like the fun in it and entertaining the people who subscribe to me. But I suppose to (You) this isn't allowed.
>>
File: Space PP.jpg (302KB, 808x808px) Image search: [Google]
Space PP.jpg
302KB, 808x808px
Made this shitty video a few months ago.
I just wanted to see if i could make a video or not.
i have lost almost 60 lb since that video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FG5nLnFtsik
>>
>>385837687
It's allowed, just don't pretend you're not doing it to strive towards a goal of making money. You're not doing it for "fun" if you ever plan on making money on it, you're doing it to grow, to reiterate, yourself as a personality, to get bigger to a point where you can make money off of it.
Obviously you're not trying to make it your main job, anyone doing that is just as retarded as faggots saying "Hurr I spend an hour or more editing a video and shitting it on my youtube where 2 people watch it cause it's FUN!", but at least they're honest with why they make videos.
>>
my first video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ksScOWv_S0c
>>
>>385837751
Are you autistic you fucking piece of shit?
>>
>>385837751
>few months
>60 lbs lost
yeah no one is buying that.
>>
>>385837884
>getting this upset at someone having a different thought process than you
I'm not pretending though. The editing process is enjoyable because I'm not a toddler who doesn't know how to balance the audio and use the trim tool. Seeing something kind of form into what you envision is very invigorating, even if it is just a let's play video showing off what you want to show off. I won't argue against people doing exactly what you've been claiming I've been doing, but I will argue that I'm not one of those people. Not everyone thinks like you, and when you grow up and become an adult, you'll soon realize this.
>>
who the fuck wants to watch uncommentated gameplay unless it's a walk-through?
>>
I'm Huggbees :3
>>
>>385837092
>https://www.youtube.com/user/selfishdream
This channel has potential. You have a unique accent which could be used to your benefit if you spent a bit more time practicing sounding a bit more professional.

The channel itself has a kind of weird, stonery low-budget feel which is quite interesting, and fits the content well.

I think with a bit of work you could have a decent channel here. As another anon said, maybe be more focused on doing one thing well rather than lots of different things. Though having little skits/other weird stuff here and there doesn't do any harm.
>>
File: phelps_sneeze.gif (507KB, 245x189px) Image search: [Google]
phelps_sneeze.gif
507KB, 245x189px
The channel itself is as dead as it gets but I'm having a great time doing stuff on it, I think I just love the creative process. Yesterday I came up with a meaningful logo for the channel and I'm currently working on my next video while learning how to make a little intro in After Effects on the side.

So I guess it's going great?
>>
File: 1501605013392.png (75KB, 540x338px) Image search: [Google]
1501605013392.png
75KB, 540x338px
I dont have a good PC, but Im considering getting a PS4 on black friday. Does it record entire sessions? Can I upload playthroughs with no commentary, no cam, no bullshit?
>>
>>385828787
Long winded nitpicky deconstructions are the way to go ever since matthewmatosis took reddit by storm.
>>
File: 20170801_114314.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20170801_114314.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>385838274
I've lost more weight than your moms left ass cheek.
>>
>>385839662
The share button only saves your last 15 minutes from when you pressed it, but it does let you stream on twitch, so I assume as long as you save your twitch stream you should be fine
>>
>>385826557
I used to do "OMGSOENERGETICYELLINGALLTHETIME" let's plays, but I calmed down since I found it tiring. I got about 1000subs early since I had no idea what I was doing a few years ago and played games on release. Now I just play games no one plays (my let's play is literally the second let's play of the game out there, and it would be the first if I didn't delete my first version of it, so it is technically the third). I get maybe 20 views at most on those, but I treat youtube as a hobby, so I never really felt bad about it.
>>
>>385840325
>but it does let you stream on twitch
Neat! I actually like this. I remember how much if a pain was to share vidya footage pre-YouTube too (compressed videos to the max)
>>
File: 1495813678746.jpg (41KB, 427x474px) Image search: [Google]
1495813678746.jpg
41KB, 427x474px
itt fat white manchildren sharing their youtube channels

Do you people have any self awareness? If I looked like you people I wouldn't even go outside and force myself to starve while running on a treadmill daily
>>
>>385837751
>>385840141

you look like the unsuccessful brother of Jim Sterling who's covered in Cheeto dust
>>
File: 1496564965189.png (10KB, 432x414px) Image search: [Google]
1496564965189.png
10KB, 432x414px
>>385840141
>that double chin
>wearing shades indoors

Jesus christ and you people wonder why you are still /v/irgins
>>
File: 1501613315326.jpg (376KB, 1060x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1501613315326.jpg
376KB, 1060x1364px
>>385840141
you would have been better off not posting this.

I had to resize the picture because the original was too fat to look at.
>>
I used to make gmod videos but my channel is pretty dead now
>>
>>385841979

what's up BoSchitt
>>
>>385835258
I really like how youtube breeds originality.
>>
>>385840824
Could I make that into a youtube channel? Would you please watch me lose weight and I'll take fashion advice from my patreon donators?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.