[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You all should be ashamed of yourselves if this flops. We finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1497379746766.jpg (212KB, 1121x701px) Image search: [Google]
1497379746766.jpg
212KB, 1121x701px
You all should be ashamed of yourselves if this flops. We finally got a 2D Metroid but you fags are still going to pirate to show Nintendo what happens when they make retarded decisions. Well, I got news for you chum. Nintendo is going to think "No one buy 2D Metroid so no one want 2D Metroid. Series dead".

Goddammit, how can so much right end up going wrong in the span of less than 2 months?
>>
Frankly if they're going to drop remakes with content that was standard in DS platformers a decade ago locked behind $10 DLC that's subject to IRL scarcity then I'm not sure I want Metroid to continue.
>>
I'm going to buy it to help keep the franchise afloat. But the amiibo shit is garbage in this game. At least BotW's hard mode came as part of a larger $20 DLC pack, but even that was lame. I don't have the stupid NFC bullshit for the 3DS, so I'd have to pay nearly $40 extra for the hard mode.

Yeah I could just hack it, but that's not the point. I haven't had any real problem with Nintendo's DLC practices (at least compared to the industry norms) up to this point, but anyone who defends this is either a shill (and I hate that term), a trolling falseflagger, or the absolute definition of blind fanboy.
>>
>>385823328
No, I'm going to pirate it because I don't have money in the first place.
>>
>>385823328
If this doesn't sell 5 millions they are cancelling Prime.

So you know what to do.
>>
>>385823328
Dude i bought a new 2DS XL ONLY for this game
>>
>>385823328
I'm buying the game for Metroid 5, fuck the amiibo.
>>
>>385824349
Oh well now i have to cancel my pre order because fuck Prime
>>
Yes goyim, you will buy half the game for 40 dollars. You will also buy the toy dlc for 20 dollars. Nintendo owns you.
>>
File: This.gif (446KB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
446KB, 300x186px
>>385824228
>>
>>385823328
Oh nooooo, the same 100 people who were going to pirate the game in the first place are now going to instead pirate the gaaaaaame
>>
>buy it
>Nintendo continues with it's amiibo dlc bullshit
>dont buy it
>no more metroid

It's lose/lose either way so everyone just do whatever the fuck you want
>>
I hope this flops just so that Metroid fags would finally fuck off.
>>
>>385825117
Alternatively, don't buy amiibo
It's not like you couldve gotten em anyway
>>
I don't want a collectible I want a video game. The real problem are the fucking neckbeards that think there shitty garage sale glass cabinet full of children's toys looks cool in their cluttered house.

I'd LITERALLY rather Metroid die before it gets too awful than have shitty low effort products like this sole reaction to the MII fan remake exist.

Fucking retards spergin out over the MP4 "reveal" when it's plain as day they literally have nothing started on it outside of NGC assets.

Fuck video games and fuck you man children.
>>
>>385825330
Shut up, white boy.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.