[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel that you wasted your time playing video games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: ReactionGif 001.gif (606KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ReactionGif 001.gif
606KB, 500x375px
Do you ever feel that you wasted your time playing video games and browsing /v/?

I'm 28 and i'm finally close to ending my engeneering degree with a Bachelor and i feel like i wasted years shitposting and playing.
Even more since somebody i know died with fucking 32 in his bed playing fucking videogames
>>
Lol, I'm 26 and finishing up my engineering PhD, how the fuck did it take you so long?
>>
Well I'm 28, flunked out of college at 24 and never went back so good for you.
>>
>>385819984
Got mine at 22. I suppose you can consider yours a participation reward.
>>
>>385820118
>>385819984

>Not getting your PhD in Math with 21

Lol casuals
>>
>>385820118
>He doesn't have a double PhD and 50+ publications by age 16
Keep trying, scrub.
>>
>>385820246
>>385820307
>not coming out of the womb with your PhD
what have you been doing with your lives?
>>
>>385819984
Enjoy not being hired for the sole reason that employers and management will think you are a young know-it-all with zero real world experience.

But I guess there's always academia, right? :^)
>>
>>385820412
>He didn't earn a nobel prize through the emergent unconscious of all the particles that would make up your body at birth 50 years later
>>
>>385819984

lol

How does it make you feel that you will never feel the thrill of living?
>>
File: 1498400821197.jpg (38KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
1498400821197.jpg
38KB, 960x544px
>>385820720
>emergent unconscious
The fuck was I writing anyway.
>>
>>385819850
No, life is about having fun, if you're not having fun then what do you really have?
>>
Yeah. I wish I read more books instead of playing bideo games. Started reading more lately and I realized just how fucked the average joes english is. Even mine. We type as we think rather than forming proper thoughts and typing them down accordingly. Just look at this fucking mess I just typed.
>>
>>385820712
I've already got a job at Honeywell lined out but thanks for the extra salt ;)
>>
>>385819850
Playing video games, no.
Browsing /v/, yes.
>>
>>385819850
i mean looking at the social skills and how people treat each other on this website i have little doubt many have wasted their time playing games here, you can get so much from playing games socially and internally with self progression but you really have to be putting yourself out there which is something that seems rare in a hobby that is so reliant on comfort
>>
i have a degenerative motor disease so before i become a suffering vegetable that the state wont allow to die quickly i will play all the video games on earth.
>hurr travel da wurld
sorry, im not a 6yo black girl whos parents din du drugs so no one will fund a world trip for me.
>>
Most people are wasting time on some internet social media site. I definitely do not regret wasting my time on /v/ as opposed to reddit or facebook. The latter maybe if I was a normie where it would benefit me to be involved there but nowadays from what people tell me it sounds more like youtube comment sections full of partisanship than networking.

Legit Type A personality hard workers will not be wasting their time here but most people aren't that.

>>385820931

Epicurus had it right. Not in the hedonistic revisionist notion people see it as but the simple austere kind of pic related. Good friends, good food, good times.
>>
>>385819850

No, everything happens for a reason.
>>
>>385820832
i liked it
>>
no regrets no remorse never sorry for my actions
>>
>>385819850
>Even more since somebody i know died with fucking 32 in his bed playing fucking videogames
>dying doing what you love
>a bad thing
>>
>>385821334
Just sent their HR department an email ;)
>>
>>385822134
sorry to hear, hope you have some more time and you don't leave this earth salty you angel
>>
>>385821334
>lined out
So you didn't get it
>>
Life is meaningless without fun. I got a nice job, a wife and still play videogames and browse this place. What, do you wanna change the world?
>>
>>385819850

He fucked 32 guys in his bed playing videogames?

I guess the candle that burns twice as bright,
>>
File: Kahijtborn.jpg (89KB, 1272x1078px) Image search: [Google]
Kahijtborn.jpg
89KB, 1272x1078px
>>385819850
Yes and the constant depression reminds me why.
But live goes on, you know.
Just gotta get a job and make a living.
Should be all good.
All good.
>>
>>385819850
Video games are fun and /v/ is relaxing. If you're complimenting a fulfilling life with relaxing and fun things that's nothing to be ashamed of.
Is is pretty antisocial though, and college isn't always as social as they say it is.
>>
>>385819850
I'm depressed and want to kill myself but it isn't because of video games
So no.
>>
>>385822387
Lol, literally clueless

>>385822558
As in I received a job offer from them. Remember that just because you aren't successful doesn't mean that other people can't be. But just because other people are successful doesn't mean you can't be either
>>
>>385823230
>job offer
>means you already have the job

I'm a high school drop out and somehow smarter than u

Fucking a my sides
>>
File: 1498496113592.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1498496113592.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>26
>NEET
>>
>>385822134

Dude, smoke weed, if it doesn't help slowing down the degeneration it will make you feel better at the least.
>>
File: 1490196061615.png (11KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1490196061615.png
11KB, 429x410px
>start playing video games at 7
>don't play them TOO much until 9-10
>only other hobby is reading
>don't even listen to music, watch TV, go to the movies, any of the other basic stuff people do
>become depressed at 15 and lose the motivation to read and play vidya basically at all
>basically just browse 4chan without even playing vidya, watching anime, anything for years
>now less depressed but don't enjoy vidya so scarcely play them
>only sort of regret it because things realistically wouldn't have turned out differently, were it not for /v/ during the past few years I would literally have sat around doing nothing, during my childhood I would have just read fiction more which is worthless
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.