[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>then, 15 years old >always get wins and perfect scores

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 1462112237707.png (3MB, 886x1389px) Image search: [Google]
1462112237707.png
3MB, 886x1389px
>then, 15 years old
>always get wins and perfect scores at every game

>now, 25 years old
>mediocre and can barely catch up

What happened /v/? I thought I was suppose to get more skillful as I grow older.
>>
File: 1483643245402.jpg (20KB, 519x422px) Image search: [Google]
1483643245402.jpg
20KB, 519x422px
>>385819416
You let yourself go.... get back into shape and start practicing tougher stuff!
>>
>>385819416
Skillful? No
Wiser? Yes
Getting old is about finding shortcuts and efficiency.
Youth is about raw talent.
Once you hit about 24, your raw talent is only going to start going down hill.
>>
File: 78563948654.jpg (37KB, 409x395px) Image search: [Google]
78563948654.jpg
37KB, 409x395px
It's almost as if nature is telling you to grow up or something
>>
>>385819416
>then, 15 years old
>always get wins and perfect scores at every game

>now, 30 years old
>still doing it
What happened OP?
>>
>>385819416
I remember this face but I can't remember where I have seen it.
Who is this?
>>
>>385819416
there's a good reason why "Pro gaming circles" don't wanna hire those over the age of 25 into their teams: your physical performance simply does not match up to the (sub-)20yos.
>>
>>385819416
>then, 15 years old
>now, 25 years old
Seems about right.
>>
>can't get past the wolf boss in Revengence
>little bro platinums the game
>>
>>385819416
that's opposite for me, too bad I don't have time for video games nowadays
>>
26 here, just got back into games a couple months ago after having not played in 3 or 4 years. I feel terrible at everything. At first it bummed me out that I got shitter rank (plat) in Overwatch, and like barely gold nova in CSGO. but I've just accepted that I'm bad and now games are fun again. Just embrace being a casual and stop worrying about being good anymore.
>>
>>385819554
25-26 actually but you're spot on otherwise.
>>
>>385819416
Just wait until you're 30, you'll feel like your wading through mud while not being able to comprehend all the myriad of shit happening on screen at once.
>>
>>385819785
king from opm
>>
You got old. Old people are slower and have worse reflexes/reaction times than younger people. It's been proven that even the most dedicated and skilled gamers lose skill as they age starting at about 21.
>>
File: 1336730986184.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1336730986184.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
>then
>have no problem talking with people online

>now
>always silent unless someone talks to you
>>
>Daigo
>over 30
>Tokido
>over 30
>>
>>385819873
there are a lot of old pro in CS and Dota
>>
There is a reason masters of a trade or art stay masters, OP. Its up to you to figure out why that is. Simply telling you won't lead you in the right direction.
>>
Put in the work, or keep crying.
>>
>>385819416
Get fit, anon. Once you hit that mid 20s mark, the invincibility of youth that keeps you in decent shape with a decent metabolism vanishes. You can still be as you were, you just now have to put effort into maintaining it. Fighting game players like Tokido and Daigo are over 30, and both have said that they noticed a decline, but then started to stop drinking alcohol and other bad habits and hit the gym and found they improved again.

Interesting note, most scientific tests on the matter have found that reflexes don't naturally decline in a healthy person until around 40. That means that if you notice a decline before then and don't have any injury or illness, it's not age that is to blame, it's your shitty diet and lifestyle. Better yourself and you can be as good as you were. If you don't put the effort in, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>385825015
>hit the gym

how about doing a real sport instead of braindead lifting?
fucking burgers I swear
>>
>>385825210
>burgers
Tokido and Daigo are Japanese. Unless you misread and thought that was my recommendtation. It wasn't, I'm just saying what they chose to do based on interviews from them. All I personally recommended is to get fit, one way or another.

Personally, I'm a cardio bunny who goes for long jogs/bike rides to stay in shape and hate gyms. I'm also an ausfag. So you're way off on everything. Remember, assumptions make and ass out of you.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.