[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do we agree that if Nintendo don't release a successor to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: file.jpg (129KB, 1050x362px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
129KB, 1050x362px
Do we agree that if Nintendo don't release a successor to the 3DS they will bankrupt?
>>
>bankrupt

lolno

Wii U was profitable long term. Nintendo always operates within their means, never uses debt financing to manufacture their consoles etc. They can literally survive decades without even doing anything.
>>
>>385807140
>They can literally survive decades without even doing anything.
money generating money?
>>
>>385807184
Sounds like the American federal reserve.
>>
>>385807082
Despite being console war shitters' wet dream, no, Nintendo will never go bankrupt.
>>
>>385807082
That's the Switch, you cuck. It's their handheld replacing the 3DS, like the DS replaced the GBA.
>>
>>385807184
They have that much retained earnings.
>>
>>385807082
I think that if you ever post a screenshot with that ugly-ass 4chan theme again you should be shot.
>>
>>385807082
Bankrupt no

But there is a 40 million market that Nintendo is not going to renounce that easily.
>>
>>385807241
but federal reserve make the entire world use dollars
Nintendo can't make people buy nintendos
>>
>>385807651
he's a namefag. ignore him
>>
>>385807419
that's the thing
The only way nintendo can bury Microsoft for good is by releasing actual powerful console
They should partner with AMD or Intel and release some i7/ryzen 70W beast for 500~600 US DOLLARS
>>
>>385807796
do you run a profitable world renowned video game company?

your opinion is worthless
>>
>>385807796
Xbox already has a foot in the grave. It doesn't need Nintendo to anything to finish it. Switch will probably even outsell it and thats sad as fuck.
>>
>>385807082
what the fuck are you talking about?
they sold the gameboy for 10 years, they could do the same for the 3ds
>>
>>385807082
Nintendo has billions in cash reserves and the Switch is selling really well so keep dreaming.
>>
File: you.png (51KB, 137x202px) Image search: [Google]
you.png
51KB, 137x202px
>>385807904
>>
>>385807985
>Switch will sell more than 25 million units
no
>>
>>385807362
All they need to do is release a smaller, clamshell version with integrated controls, and they've got a perfect 3DS successor. If they switch from the current Maxwell-based Tegra to a Pascal-based Tegra, they can use the increased efficiency to remove the need for active cooling, while lengthening the battery life.
>>
>>385807796
Nintendo is a software company you retard. All their game budgets would suddenly quadruple at that level of power.
>>
>Nintendo
>bankrupt
They literally have over 28x the cash reserve of Capcom.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.