[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got this on sale and holy fuck it's fun. What did /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: 6707b52acc91f95a7d4c0fdef5b6095c.jpg (769KB, 1200x786px) Image search: [Google]
6707b52acc91f95a7d4c0fdef5b6095c.jpg
769KB, 1200x786px
I got this on sale and holy fuck it's fun. What did /v/ think?

I realise that I'm really doing the same thing over and over but it's not getting old.
>>
>>385806493
>I got this on sale and holy fuck it's fun. What did /v/ think?
it's free today on ps4.
>>
Fantastic game and the season pass is really fun as well. If you can get it for a good price, go for it.,
>>
>>385806493
>>385807564
>>385807740
Anyone on PS4?
How is the performance?
The game doesn't work at my PC at all, it's at like 15 FPS sometimes
>>
I put probably a hundred or so hours in. I normally never give a shit about completion or collectables, but goddamn this game made it fun. Dicking around has never been better
>>
>>385807564
>pays a fee
>free

Shiggydiggy
>>
>>385807815
Switch off aliasing. It eats the performance for no real gain. Also switch off motion blur.
>>
Literally more of the same shit from JC2 on a less interesting map. The 'fun' gimmick wears off after an hour.
>>
>>385807935
I want to know how it runs on PS4
>>
>>385808128
garbage, some of the worst framerates you'll experience on any ps4 game
>>
>>385806493
I think it suffers from giving the player all the fun gadgets by the end of the game (due to them being locked behind areas that you must manually also unlock as you progress through the game) instead of the beginning (or even, let me do the side stuff before the main story and give me some more player agency that way).
By the time you have all the stuff there's nothing left to do assuming you didn't get the DLC.

That being said, i think the wing-suit was a great idea and overall the moment is really smooth and fluid and it makes it a real pleasure to get around.

I think just cause's gimmick of having a ridiculously large landmass however is a bit stale and it really feels like all the heart went into the first smaller island, the larger one feels arid by comparison and having a smaller more complex island with perhaps a few more gizmos earlier and it'd probably be a much nicer overall experience.

solid 6.83 on the ricoscale
>>
>no multiplayer
Absolutely inexcusable at this point. Didn't have to be anything special just a open map endless deathmatch or something.
>>
>>385808767
>he doesn't know about the JC3MP Mod
btw I was thinking to buy it for the multiplayer mod, how is it?
>>
>>385808128
I don't know if they fixed it, but when I played the stupid leaderboards or something fucked up the performance and there would like a full minute between starting the game and Rico's model loading in.
>>
>>385808027
Kind of. They added some fun stuff, but I got most of the base destruction out of my system back in 2 and the map is indeed less interesting. I actually had the most fun with vehicle challenges.
>>
>>385808027
How is the map less interesting?
>>
>>385807925
We've been over this. People call if free because you ignorant fucks wouldn't know what people were talking about if they said IGC, yet in calling it free you retards get triggered.
>>
>>385807925
>pays a fee to play online
>gets a game on top for free

Yea, the concept is not that hard to grasp mouthbreather
>>
>>385806493
>jc2
>decent game made by a smaller team in sweden
>jc3
>quantity over quality game, that tried to focus on a more serious story and dlc. made by americans
>>
>>385807815
runs like shit when you're blowing shit up
>>
File: JC3-Rico-Has-A-Hard-Life.webm (3MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
JC3-Rico-Has-A-Hard-Life.webm
3MB, 1024x576px
It's fun when the game is not running at 10 FPS on the PS4.

And then you realize that the entire game could be a single island with only one single city that regenerates that you have to destroy over and over again and absolutely nothing would change.

Then the honeymoon phase ends and you delete it never to play again.
>>
I don't really want to find out if it's the same guy, but Rico sounds so much like Ezio it's distracting.
>>
>>385810645
So much this.

I downloaded it to my ps4 when it was first released, was disgusted by the framerate and repetiveness, but loves the movemebt and basic ideas. Got maybe halfway and deleted it.

Recently redownloaded. Noticed they fixed the framerate a bit but it still runs fucking unacceptably bad, get to the EXACT SAME POINT IN THE STORY and deleted that shit.

What the fuck happened? I love JC2.
>>
It's a step down from JC2. The map is smaller and feels way less varied. Game is decent fun but I kinda forgot about it, gotta come back to it.
>>
Would rather play wildlands then jc shit
>>
Aerial movement is fantastic but the world design and missions are complete step down.
The challenges I have mixed feelings on.
Plus, it runs like shit when JC2 ran like a fucking dream.
>>
>>385808128
Fucking shit.
The latest few patches made performance even worse and introduced even more bugs.
Sometimes I'd load the game and Rico's grappling hook wouldn't appear. There would just be an empty void between his forearm and wrist. It wasn't just the model not appearing as well, the grapple hook literally could not be used.
And that's not even mentioning those fucking abysmal loading times thanks to the shitty always-on leaderboards so you have to disconnect your PS4 from the internet just so it won't take forever to load.
>>
>>385808027
would it be a good purchase if i only put 7 hours into JC2?
>>
I'm still mad about how fucking laggy and busted this shit is.
>>
Fun to fly around with the wingsuit in. Rest is mediocre or shit.

>>385810645
>that ending
>>
File: not_upgraded.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
not_upgraded.webm
3MB, 960x540px
moving around and the tether stuff were fun enough that I liberated all the provinces but I didn't bother with the story
>>
>>385808879
Anon, that mod stopped being developed
>>
>>385813105
http://store.steampowered.com/app/619910/Just_Cause_3_Multiplayer_Mod/
>>
>>385812129
Some of the most fun I had was just standing on a moving car on a highway, tethering passing vehicles into each other in various ways and then reel them into each other. Even just standing next to a tunnel and reeling passing cars into the ceiling had some novelty to it.
>>
>>385808767
There is multiplayer you fucktard
>>
File: 1500276829753.jpg (21KB, 180x320px) Image search: [Google]
1500276829753.jpg
21KB, 180x320px
>>385810542
>>385810474
>paying to play online
>>
>>385806493
It is fun,
But once you realize that the stuff you do in the first 4 hours of the game is what you will be doing for the next 20 you kinda lose interest.
>>
I worked myself into a shoot by actually paying for this garbage for PS4 on release. First of all, it runs like absolute shit. After more than about 3 explosions, the game grinds down to about 3FPS. And the gameplay itself is fucking boring after about 30 minutes. Literally doing the same thing over and over again. And the map may be big, but it's pretty much the same identical fields and towns copypasted.
>>
>>385813734
That's your fault for buying a piece of shit four
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.