[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost 700k souls. How bad have I fucked myself w/r/t PvP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: guide_screen_ds2.jpg (493KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
guide_screen_ds2.jpg
493KB, 1920x1200px
I lost 700k souls. How bad have I fucked myself w/r/t PvP and matchmaking?
>>
an hero the character, or yourself.
>>
>>385806205
I can't tell if you're memeing or not.
>>
Not much considering everyone can make that mistake

SM isn't that much of an issue. People shit on it harder than necessary.
They always assume that one mistake from you puts you into a massive disadvantage with them also assuming that nobody else makes those mistakes.
>>
>>385806140
>How bad have I fucked myself w/r/t PvP and matchmaking
Depends on what stage of the game you are.
If those were your first 700k souls that would be bad.If you have leveled stats and weapons you should be fine.

I mean the PvE side of the game can be completed at low SM.I did it at 120k since i wanted to kill scrubs that waste their early souls.

At 700k you are pretty far away into the game.
>>
>>385807368
I'm NG+, level 250 or something. That help?
>>
>>385807495
You are perfectly fine then.
Why are you collecting souls BTW?
I never have souls banked unless i use hexes.
There is literally no other reason to bank them.
Buy shit up,level up your gear,level up your stats.
Consumables greatly enhance PvP so buy everything up.
>>
>>385807841
Because I was saving up for a new level. It's like 200k a pop at this point.
>>
>>385808362
>lost 700k
>saving up for a new level at 200k a pop
These numbers do not add up.
>>
>>385808476
They do when the 700k is spaced out over three separate deaths.
>>
>playing 2
>>
SM doesn't even matter to anyone other than people trying to hate on the game. If you can easily lose 700k souls, you're already in the max bracket that nobody ever mentions that groups everyone together anway.
>>
File: shaun.jpg (22KB, 393x450px) Image search: [Google]
shaun.jpg
22KB, 393x450px
>>385809423
>divide 700k by three
>see 233k
>>
>>385809860

What he said. Soul memory is only there to stop twinking
>>
>>385810608
It's an estimate. 700k was at the pessimistic end.
>>
>>385807495
You'll be fucked if you lose something like 6M souls or some such. Here you go.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Summon+Range+Calculator
>>
>>385810624
>Soul memory is only there to stop twinking
>what is agape ring
>>
>>385809860
>SM doesn't even matter
This.
/v/ perpetuates a meme that if you ever mis-spend a soul, you're doomed to only be matched against fastrolling Havel with 99 in every stat, and it's bullshit. Every build over SL150 is basically equal because of diminishing returns on stats. I've gone up to NG+10 and the only unfair invasions I ever got were from Agape Ring using shitters at low level in Heide.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.