[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't care what anyone says, Overwatch should've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: Overwatch.png (208KB, 665x665px) Image search: [Google]
Overwatch.png
208KB, 665x665px
I don't care what anyone says, Overwatch should've had itemization.
>>
What do you figuratively mean whne you say itemization?
>>
>>385799794
Like when you get kills/points, you get currency to buy items that increase your damage, armor, ap, armor pen, attack speed, etc. I.E. league of legends, dota2.
>>
>>385799862
>how to spot the casual
>>
>>385799862
That'd be cool BUT that would create autists yelling at each other for feeding.
>>
>>385799862
I mean they did butcher it to the point where it no longer feels like an fps since aim doesn't matter but rather being better at the rock paper scissors counter pick, so I guess they might as well go all the way and embrace the full MOBA autism.
>>
>>385799862
So you want to buy a crutch because you're shit at a casual shooter?
>>
>>385799862

Like, over the course of a match? Or over the course of your account?
>>
Overwatch should have maps that don't suck dick
>>
>>385800076
Match.
>>
>>385799862
Hahaha, i'd love to see all the "Genji!!!! stop feeding!!!!!"
>>
>>385800119

That's what ults are. You get rewarded for dealing damage and healing over the course of a match.
>>
>>385799660
Most moba's have itemization, very odd they left it out in overwatch.
>>
For what fucking reason could you possibly think that itemization in a FPS would be a good idea
>>
Errrrr could be really good but could also make the game 1000% more toxic. Getting items=having to get fed like a lot of people said already. That could create a lot campers.
>>
>>385800314
>overwatch
>fps
fuck off troll
>>
>>385800390
>You shoot guns in the first person perspective
>Its not a FPS
You can only choose one, friend.
>>
>>385800314
The games is just as much of a moba as it is a shooter. Itemization could be really good actually. People on console would feed their asses off but still could work.
>>
>>385799660
I'm just annoyed that every hero doesn't have two weapons as a minimum. It would have gone a long way to balancing everything as every hero would have more opportunities to be useful.
>>
>>385800492
>MobA
>No creeps
>No base defense
>No levelling
>No outside interference outside of your class abilities
I dont know how you honestly believe that, but ill guide you through how every match will go

>Play McCree
>Get free money because better aim
>Buy IE/Bloodthirster/Divine Rapier equilivant
>One shot everybody
>Can literally never die as anybody who gets in your vision dies in one shot, anybody who sneaks up on you wont deal enough damage

Load up a custom and give the bots max stats and damage, see how it works out for you. Thats what you'll face against any time with remotely decent aim joins.
>>
Here's how that would go
>Who fed the Roadhog???
>I have no healer or tank!
>>
>>385800461
Top meta heroes involve:
>ape where you look in the enemies general direction to damage them, no aim
>medic who you click on allies general direction and magic wand does the rest for you, actual skill comes from hiding in a corner and dashing around
>dps that uses dash move and reflect more than actual shurikans
>jsr nigger who literally has to stand near people to be useful, doesn't even need to shoot

and most recent addition

>punch man who can punch 4 different ways, dont even need to bother shooting because charged punch can 1 shot everything below 250 HP

This is not a shooter, this is a first person moba where aim doesn't matter.
>>
>>385800761
This. It's really not going to work unless they changed a bunch of shit. Reaper can't miss so he's going to get crits and 1 shot everyone.
>>
>>385799660

What it should've had was keeping shitty comp rules out of quick play. What's so wrong about stacking Bastions? Fucking CSGO has different rules between comp and casual.
>>
It should have had literally anything to add depth, yes.
>>
>>385800827
>uses Genji as an example
>aim doesn't matter
yeah nah that's retarded
>>
>>385800761
>no armor pen
If the tanks do their job then mccree can't do shit. Just cc him and the Genji can mop him up.
>>
>>385800827
>Zero Damage
>Can shoot, but has to balance het shit damage with healing so never actually shoots
>Indicator that you've only ever played in silver elo
>Can shoot
>Can shoot, abilities require aim

By your logic, TF2 isnt a FPS because Pyro exists and you just have to look in the enemies general direction to damage them
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.