[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best games to troll? Overwatch sucks now that they ban you automatically

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: download.jpg (7KB, 203x249px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 203x249px
Best games to troll?

Overwatch sucks now that they ban you automatically after a few dozen reports. I keep getting banned.

What game do you guys troll in?
>>
>>385798934
Troll irl, its a fun game faggot.
>>
>>385799231

Too many consequences...unless you know a way to secret troll?

I like trolling anonymously. I want to cause as much butthurt as possible with no risk to myself.
>>
spam smoke grenades on friendly snipers in bf1 on support class with grenade resupply

crash people on runescape
>>
Make offensive emblems in Black Ops 3.
>>
>>385799625

Love the bf1 suggestion.

I used to load up helicopters in bf4 and just fly out to bumfuck middle of the ocean. They have to either suicide or swim a miles back to shore lol
>>
>>385798934
Sm4sh, if you find a shitty player you can shit on them pretty hard
>>
File: 1363126131056.jpg (8KB, 229x200px) Image search: [Google]
1363126131056.jpg
8KB, 229x200px
ITT: underage
>>
>>385798934
You're not trying hard enough in overwatch, stop picking mei because even the retards know that it's the grief hero now.
The trick is to act as dumb as possible but still make it look like you're trying your best.

As far as other games go, you won't find another game with as much troll potential as overwatch, this game has the highest concentration of lowest common denominators out there apart from pubg, which doesn't have much troll potential anyway.

I'm a golden bow hanzo main that's level 400 in bronze, if you need any tips let me know.
>>
>>385799902

I'm 28.

Never really grew out of enjoying trolling the shit out of people. Dunno why.
>>
>>385799518
lol what a pussy
>>
>>385799954

I know but I still miss being blatantly obvious about it.
>>
>>385798934

You can (or at least used to) fire tracers at friendlies in Bad Company 2. They don't do damage, but they stuck to the character model meaning they have a blinking red light attatched to them. I used to do this on attack maps where our team had too many snipers. It's pretty hard to stay hidden when your head blinks red light to all enemy snipers.
>>
>>385800007
Go play minecraft and join 2b2t if you want to be a blatant troll with no consequences.
But be warned, trolling in minecraft is like pissing into an ocean of piss.
>>
File: 1385077922400.jpg (89KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
1385077922400.jpg
89KB, 640x460px
>>385799954
>hurr im not bad im just trolling
>>
>>385798934
World of tanks

>unlock kv2 (tier vi)
>use 152mm (107mm users must be gassed)
>vaporize anything you want
>fail platoon (join up with higher tiered friends to see outside your tier limit. Kv 2 on its own can only see up to tier viii, but if the platoon leader is tier viii and you pick a tier vi, then you can see tier X (highest tier))
>vaporize high tiers because fuck you

Get done with that

>get kv220
>tier vii armor on a tier v tank, that can only see tier vi
>literally steamroll kids and others in 1 v 4 no prob
>have super unicum stats
>literally op if you know what you're doing

Trying to get Death Star (fv215 183)...mainly the largest gun on a normal tank (arty isn't a tank)...then I can one tap mediums and lights who think they can run.
>>
How has no one said Minecraft?
You get b& from servers quick but there are so many of them.
>>
i still remember those days of trolling in halo 3 big team battle, laugh a lot those days and without care of getting banned.
>>
>>385803121
YES
I used to love talking in a very high pitched voice, as fast as I could for the entire duration of the game.
>>
If you wanna be a real faggot get on left for dead and teamkill everyone
>>
>>385803121
halo was the best game to troll teammates
>punching people to deplete their shield and then get killed by one enemy shot
>throwing grenades under the warhogs
>block the aim of the guy who has the sniper and if he accidentally kills you then you can kick him of the game
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.