[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm thinking of being done with games that are centered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault_live.jpg (7KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault_live.jpg
7KB, 480x360px
I'm thinking of being done with games that are centered around online and multiplaye, and going back to solo/offline/couch co-op. Anybody else missing old school gaming, or just not feeling online multiplayer anymore?
>>
>>385795205
When I oversaturate myself with multiplayer games I usually go play some good Indie games.
>>
>want to play a game with my friends
>they don't play for a number of reasons
>well this is shit, I'll just play a single player game then
>it's super depressing and makes me feel more alone
I know the feeling though anon. Despite what I just said, I thought Hollow Knight was fun.
>>
>>385795205
>Single play offline vidya is "old-school gaming"
Jesus fuck.
>>
>>385795335
I was just thinking to myself that I put in like 1200hrs on Overwatch, and I don't even enjoy it.
I played through Until Dawn once, and fucking loved it. Why don't I do that more? Ya know.

I'm thinking about doing twitch and just trying to entertain people with solo playthroughs.

>>385795413
Calm down man. I just meant that after games started going online, single player became less popular, and couch-coop is fairly difficult to come by anymore.
>>
>>385795517
>couch-coop

Why would you want to share a screen with somebody? It gives you fuck all space to see anything.

Since getting a job, I don't think I've ever felt the need to play a single couch co-op game when all the best ones can have you and all your friends in a room playing on separate screens.

>old school gaming
>no lan

Want to know how I know you've always been a console faggot?
>>
>>385795205
Go play cave story and don't come back until you're done with it
>>
>>385795205
ive already done this by virtue that no good mulitplayer games have launched in years

i seriously cant think of any good MP games released the last 4 years
>>
>>385795779
I have a wife. That is why I like couch co-op. Want to know how I know you don't?
>>
File: 1498116402806.png (208KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1498116402806.png
208KB, 540x304px
>>385796118
>Want to know how I know you don't?

Because I'm not an idiot.

>being forced to play couch co-op because you married some tasteless rat

I can't lol enough. Then again, judging by the OP, you're a tasteless rat yourself, so I guess you're meant for her lol.
>>
>>385796321
>Being this much of an edgelord.
>Having a a tiny T.V.
>>
>>385796470
>Having a a tiny T.V

Anon, it doesn't matter how large the TV you have is, split screen will always take up less space than you could have. Especially egregious if it's 2 player, where the aspect ratio is ugly and in the way no matter how you look at it.

Are you retarded? Oh that's right, of course you are.
>>
>>385795205
>Anybody else missing old school gaming
Multiplayer and been a part of gaming since the early days. When you were playing RPGs people were playing pong, beat em ups, fighting games, shooters, etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.