[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck can people say that this is better than Breath of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: BoFIVBox.png (457KB, 410x410px) Image search: [Google]
BoFIVBox.png
457KB, 410x410px
How the fuck can people say that this is better than Breath of Fire 3?

The constant shitty minigames that fuck up the pacing are atrocious. The game can't go 30 minutes without throwing another half-assed minigame in your face. The ones where you have to chase assholes are the worst.
>>
Oh no, a minigame in my JRPG? But I'm missing out on the high-quality and polished core gamepl-aaahahahahahaha.
Okay, for something like Sly Cooper I can understand the constant minigames being a pain, but what are you missing out on? Some more paletteswaps to grind on? lmao
>>
The Sephiroth clone. That's it.

BoF3 had its fair share of shitty mini-games, but at least the fishing was better.
>>
>>385795080
its okay to like both for what they are.
>>
>>385795269
>The Sephiroth clone

I get that long white hair entails he looks like him, but he's got a pretty distinct and much more complete personality.
>>
I beat it and didn't die once still was a good game really easy though
>>
I like both. but 4 has better music, far better done villain, ,world(okay, fairy) building, and better fucking dragons in a game series about dragons.
3 has better ryu and I guess overall more classic feel.
>>
>>385795337
I know, but conceptually Fou-Lu is a Sephiroth clone.
>>
>>385795615
>and better fucking dragons in a game series about dragons.

The transforming into dragons aspect is bordering on being an afterthough in 4. Seriously, you have 1 form. That's less than the SNES games.
>>
>BoF3 never got a PSN release because Japan is dumb enough to think a color scheme is a trademark
>>
>>385795615
Myria is way better than the Empire my dude.
>>
>>385795080
You're perfectly correct OP. Don't let memes skew your sense of reality.
4 is more recent, so more people played it. Simple as that. 3 is the best of the series, but 2 is a close second. 4 is also piss easy so babbies could actually play it through. 3 already gives them pause, let alone 1 and 2 which have actual difficulty at times.
>>
>>385795769
It has a PSP/Vita release.
>>
All I've ever wanted out of life is an alt-version of 3, where Ryu, Ree, and Teeop beat Sunder and Bailo at the tree house and then get to spend their childhoods growing up in the wilds and having adventures.
>>
File: 1463998733729.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1463998733729.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>all my favorite franchises die off
>breath of fire
>suikoden
>prince of persia
>castlevania
>wild arms
>>
>>385796550
But anon you have the amazing new breath of fire 6 to play with all your friends!
>>
>>385796550

>have a great thing
>change it for no fucking reason
>claim just nobody wants it anymore
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.